The Start

T I M E M A C H I N E

 

It's winter season already.

 

Snowfalkes are started to fall down from the sky and the wind was blowing softly, giving that cold feeling to other people. In another minute, the whole south korea will be white. Of course, when people feel the coldness of it, they would complain about how freezing it is and they would be better to sty at home and just enjoy their hot chocolate drink. But when they enjoy the scenery, it was the most beautiful thing they've seen in their life. It's like they were in some fairytale land that only have whites in it. 

 

"uwa! look at the snowflakes!"

 

A brown haired little girl quickly ran to the middle of the park, looking up to the sky. She giggled everytime the snowflakes landed on her face and became a liquid. She streched her right hand that was wearing a purple glove as a bunch of snowflakes landed on it. She lean closer to her hand, trying to get a closer look of the snowflakes, she smiled widely. The snowflakes on her hand was just like the one she made from a piece of paper only smaller and really light. 

 

The little girl look at her surroundings. The park was empty, there's only like a few people in there but none of them was around that little girl, but despite all of that, the park looked really stunning. Everything was in white, the  branches trees, the grass, the benches, the lamps, it was all covered with white snow. The little girl giggled as she twirled and twirled, enjoying the soft breeze. 

 

She stops suddenly when she saw a figure of someone walking through the park. The person wears a long white straples gown, the tail of the gown flow with the snow on the ground, her skin was pale white, her hair was perfectly curled and her lips was as red as a cherry. The person was so beautiful. Just like snow white. The little girl's eyes went wide and she smiled from ear to ear when she realize who the person was.

 

"Princess Snow White!" She whispered excitedly, the little girl was happy that she finally get to see one of he disney's princesses in front of her eyes, to her, it's like a dream come true. But her smile suddenly turns into a frown when she saw the princess's expression. She looked so confused, so lost, so sad. The little girl was confused too, she was confused of how the princess is, shouldn't a princess smile all the time? showing a bright happy face?  

 

The little girl's princess stop walking all of a sudden. She look around her, looking like she was trying to figure something out. She walked to the tree that was close to her, She gently touched it as a tear started to fall down to her cheek. The princess leaned to the tree and she fall to the ground, resulting her to sat there while leaning to the tree. She covered with her palm while she's crying her heart out, her other hand grasp her white flowy gown. She doesn't even care about how cold the weather was or how she looked now, sitting there while crying. She looks as if she regret something.

 

Seeing the sight, the little girl searched for a piece of clothing that she carries inside her bag while she walk towards her princess. The little girl bent down when she found what she was looking for.

 

"Princess Snow White" the little girl called her name, making her princess startled and look up to her. The little girl was surprised seeing the princess's beauty, even though she was crying and her nose was probably red now, the little girl was still stunned by her beauty.

 

The little girl stretched her hand to wipe the princess tears away with the handkerchief, the beauty only look at the little girl confusely. The little girl then placed the handkerchief to the princess's opened hand, she closed it and look up to her princess. "Princess don't cry" she said. Her princess only narrowed her eyebrows.

 

"P-Princess?" she whispered but loud enough to be heard by the little girl. The little girl only nod in response with that cute face of hers. 

 

"You're Princess Snow White right?"

"..."

"Princess, why are you looking sad?" 

"..." 

"is there something wrong? where's the dwarfs? aren't they suppossed to be with you all the time?"

"..." 

 

The little girl keep questioning her princess but no response she get from her princess. The little girl pouted, "my eomma said that Princesses are always happy because they're going to have their happy endings" her princess only looked at the little girl "so Princess, please smile" the little girl smiled widely, trying to make her princess smile.

 

The little girl pouted again, her princess didn't smile along with her, instead, she only looked down.The little girl then found her gaze to the letter 'Y' that's hanging on the princess's neck, "omo. Princess what is 'Y' stands for?" the little girl looked up with her big black eyes, a pair of eyes that no one can't resist. The princess look down at the thing around her neck, she holds the 'Y' letter and memories about him started to play on her mind. 

 

"It's my umm..." The princess stutered a little "my umm.. name"

 

"you're name?" the little girl said while her eyebrows narrowed "what's your name?"

 

The princess paused for a moment but finally speaks "Y-Yoona....". The princess, Yoona, was expected the little girl to be dissapointed, because she was no Snow White at all but instead, The little girl smiles widely, "Yoona? that's a pretty name Princess Yoona" she said.

 

"Aleyna!" 

 

The little girl turned around when she heard her name being called by her eomma. Her eomma waved, telling the little girl, who's name is Aleyna, to come to her. Their probably going to go back home, that's why her mother calls her.

 

Aleyna turns to Yoona, she pouted and said "I'm sorry princess Yoona, but I have to go" she said, feeling guilty that she can't helped her princess. She grabbed her bag again, and pulled out a cut out paper of snowflake. She handed the snowflake paper to Yoona, "This is for you princess. Maybe it'll help you" Yoona took the paper and look at it, it was cute. Aleyna stands up, making Yoona to look up at her, "annyeong Princess!" she waved at Yoona but Yoona could only stare at her. 

 

When Aleyna's gone, Yoona look down to the paper again. Maybe it'll help you there's something about her words that made Yoona believe this piece of paper is going to help her . She chuckled at the idea.

 

"Thank you but this can't helped me" 

 

Yoona's tears are falling down to her cheeks again as she crawled her body there. The feeling of regret was all over her now. She don't know what to do anymore.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to come along?"

 

A certain blonde banged haired girl who was going to leave The States asked her best friend while holding both of her hands. 

 

The other only shook her head in response, "sorry Fany but I'm just not ready to go back there yet" She said while smiling to her friend Tiffany. Tiffany pouted a little. 

 

Tiffany and Jessica had live in USA for almost three years. They both met when they attend the same art school in New York, it was a relief for both of them when they knew that both of them are from the same country, cause basically no one in USA can spoke Korean that well. 

 

Passengers of Flight K23 to South Korea, please come inside the gate cause the flight is going to depart soon. Thank You.

 

After the speaker spoke Tiffany looked at her best friend again, "I guess I'll see you later Jess" she sigh. Jessica can only smiled. Tiffany grabs her luggage and turn to the gate behind her. She breathed some air and started walking to the gate.

 

"Bye Fany" Jessica said as she waved to her best friend who was walking alone with that fashionably Gucci luggage of hers, Tiffany only turns and mouthed a 'bye' while waving at Jessica. 

 

"your boarding pass miss" one of the airport worker said, Tiffany almost bump into the lady behind her "oh yeah" Tiffany handed the boarding pass. After she checked Tiffany's boarding pass, she handed it to her again and smiled, "enjoy the flight miss" she said earning a small smile from Tiffany. Tiffany looked at the hall in front of her, in a few hourse she'll be in that place again, she's going to remember him more detailed now or maybe, just maybe, she'll met with him again. Tiffany can only hopes for the best. She breathed one more time as she closed her eyes for a moment.

 

"you can do this Tiffany. You're ready for this" She said to herself as she made her way to the hall that's gonna lead her to the airplane.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, Jessica saw her friend dissapeared from her eyes. Rather than frowning, she was smiling proudly. She was proud of her friend. She was proud because her friend, Tiffany, she was so quick to get over it, to get over him. Jessica admires her in that way. Tiffany was ready, brave enough, and strong enough to go back there and face everything she faced in the past. She was ready to move on. That's one thing that Jessica wants from her the most. On the other hand, Jessica, wasn't ready to move on at all. Everything she keeps in the past was still there, inside her heart, telling her to come back to that place, to come back to him. But the thing is, She wasn't brave enough to go back there.

 

She just wished that she was.

 

 

 

 

Knock Knock

 

A brunette opened the door slowly while carrying some delicious warm looking morning food and drink on a tray. She peaked to see if her sister was still there, and she was. She saw her sister sitting in front of her window, staring blankly at the sight of a dozen snowflakes falling down from the sky, not even bother to turn to see her big sister opening her room door. The brunette's sister looked more pale then yesterday and the day before that. Her eyes have dark circles, a sign that she haven't had a really nice sleep. Her lips are dry, and from the other tray on the table, she hasn't touched her food or drink one bit. The brunette can only sigh as she closed her eyes, tyring to calm herself down.

 

"Seohyun.." She whispered her little sister's name.

 

Seohyun and Yuri are sisters, even if they have different father, they were still related and still love each other. They were both raised by their mother and Seohyun's father, Yuri's father was passed away before she even born in this world, Yuri never hated Seohyun's father even when he's marrying her mother because Seohyun's father took care of her like her own real father. Two months after the wedding, they were greeted by a new baby, and that's Seohyun. Yuri was happy that she had a sister. The two sister always there for each other, up until now. When their mother and Seohyn's father died due to their sickness, Yuri was put in charge, and with all her strength, she will take care of Seohyun just like how Seohyun's father took care of her. Right now, Yuri's only duty was taking care of Seohyun and having a part time job to help her parents fund. Yuri never complains, she new that she had to do this.

 

She walked to the table and exchanged the untouched tray with the new one. Yuri looked at her sister's back. Seohyun looked skinnier. Seohyun was really different this time. For a while, Seohyun has been acting this way but she's always eat whenever Yuri cooks her some food. Now, She's just torturing herself. Yuri sigh again as she stood up and walked to Seohyun's side.

 

She bent down and touched Seohyun's hands, she was a little shocked to find Seohyun's hand was so cold. Yuri's gaze then fell on the picture on Seohyun's other hand. She look closely to see who's in the picture and she sigh when she knew who was in the picture. Yuri looked up to her sister. her face was so expressionless. Like, she was dead. Yuri was scared, scared of Seohyun having the same experience as hers.

 

Yuri tried a lot of times to make Seohyun feels better, but she fails all the time. Yuri knows that Seohyun was in love that day but it was too late. Yuri knew well how she feels. Yuri knew every detailed of the sad and sorrow feelings she get when she's like that. She was over that a long time ago, but now, seeing her sister like this, Yuri's memories started to come back again. SHe shook her head as she hugged her little sister who was still remained on her seat. Yuri told Seohyun to eat her food as she kissed her forehead and slowly walked out of the room without earning a small response from Seohyun.

 

Yuri closed slowly closed the door as she let herself slid down to the floor while leaning to the door. Tears was threatning to fall as she took her cellphone from her pocket, she opened her 'Media' and searched for a certain photo. Her tears was falling one by one when she found a photo of a playful boy holding a blue balloon on his hand and making funny faces to the camera. Yuri hugs her phone while she hugged her legs as she started to sobbing. The guy was her one and only source of happiness, she was sure that her life wasn't as bright as she used to before she met him and now, it was dark again. 

 

Yuri and Seohyun, both misses the only guy they loved. Both of the guys, was their one and only source of happiness after their parents died. 

 

But both of them, already follows Yuri and Seohyun's parents path to up there.

 

 

 

 

The people who were wearing a dazzling and comfort dresses and suits were started to whispering, making a lot of false rumors that's soon is going to be heard by the whole neighborhood. The pastor was trying to calm everyone down as one by one they yelled about the failed ceremony that' wasting their time on. Especially when some of them was freezing thanks to the cold weather. The parents of both sides was trying to calming everyone down too. 

 

All of them was waiting for a pleasent news that their going to hear, but the news never came. The parents was relying all of it to the bridesmaids and the best mans, they knew that those people were their kid's friends, and they would do anything to help them. They knew the wedding was a complete failure, but they are trying their best now. All they had to do now is having some patient and helping the pastor calming everyone down.

 

On the other side, the band that were hired  for the wedding were bored and started to complain too. 

 

"OH NO!" a blonde short haired girl stated as she saw the time on her cellphone, it seems like she was the lead vocalist. Seeing the worried woman beside him, the keyboard man can't helped but to ask, "um is there a problem.. miss?" he asked. 

 

"I have a schedule on another event and I'm already late" she answers while her eyes still fixed on her cellphone as she was typing an aapology message, "ah ottoke ottoke..." she whined. The man beside her was clearing his throat and made her turns to him, she looked at him curiously but he was responding her with a smile.

 

"yes?"

"if you don't mind actually. Do you want me to take you there? I have a vespa right there if you want-"

"no thanks"

"are you sure?"

"pretty sure" 

"I taught you panicked?"

"I can find other vehicles except that one" 

"... fine" 

 

Then again, the singer think to herself, she doesn't know anybody here, not a single person, the one she knew was missing right now so him and his vehicle was her only chance. The blond singer groan to herself "fine.. take me to the place" she said to him, making him smiling widely from ear to ear. They both stood up from their long seat and grab their bags, "oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sungmin, Lee Sungmin" he stretched out a hand but the other person only look at it, "my name is Sunny Lee" and without shaking his hand, Sunny walked pass him. Sungmin smiled a little, taking his hand back to touch his nape, he chuckled to himself "looks like we have the same surname" he said and followed the blonde singer.

 

 

 

 

It was close to dusk. and a bunch of good looking people wearing dresses and tuxedos are still roaming around the city trying to find the main character for this big day, though two of them was left behind, they were trying to calming down the other main character in this big day. 

 

"omo what's taking them so long..." 

 

One of the person in the room asked. She had been walking back and fourth while biting her nails, she was worried about the main character of this day, her best friend, the bride of this wedding that has disappeared since the ceremony was about to start. She knew that her best friend was having problems cause earlier in the morning, She looked how different she was today than yesterday when she was all hyper for today. 

 

"Wooyoung, what if she gets kidnapp? You know how really stunning she looked with that gown. Someone could do something bad to her and-" 

"Taeyeon calm down. She's gonna be fine" 

"but-"

"trust me"

 

Wooyoung looked deeply into his childhood friend eyes, as for Taeyeon, she was lost of words. The minute he looked at her like that again, it gives her goosebumps. They were never a couple, eventhough they did almost everything together,they were just childhood friends. She averted her gaze to the floor as she went back to what she did, walking back and fourth and biting her nails again. Wooyoung can only sigh.

 

Suddenly, the door flung opened revealing two couples that looked exhausted and freezing at the same time. Luckily, they were a couple, The girls was wearing their boyfriend's blazer over their shoulders, keeping them warm while the guys was trying their best to not complain because of freezing. As soon as they stepped on the room, Wooyoung and Taeyeon turn to them who was already lying to the couch. Taeyeon can pretty much see how tired her friends are.

 

"where's Yoona?" asked Wooyoung who was now sitting beside the two guys.

 

Yoona was the bride, she was gone missing since earlier in the morning, when it was time for her and the groom to ties the knot, she dissapeared from her waiting room. When everyone heard the news, their eyes went wide, especially the groom. He was speechless as hell. and the worst part is, she doesn't even leave any notes saying why'd she left, he foot prints even gone as the white snow covered on it that quick. The only thing they can do now is to find her with searching for her around the whole neighborhood and cities.

 

"we didn't find her" the tall girl, who's name was Sooyoung, one of Yoona's best friend too, said with her small tone as she dust off some snow on her boyfriend's blazer. "we even went to her house, but she weren't there either" said the blond hair guy, named Eunhyuk, who was covering his face wtih his palm.

 

Biting her lip, Eunhyuk's girlfriend stood up "i'm gonna get you guys a drink okay" she said with her husky voice. "thank you Hyoyeon" said her boyfriend, Hyoyeon look at him for a moment and she looked away, making her way to the outside of the room.

 

"Donghae, you really didn't find anything?" Taeyeon asked again as she looked at Donghae's stressful face, he burries his face to his palm as his palm made his way to brush the tip of his hair, "no we didn't" Donghae looked at Taeyeon who was looking worried and his gaze fell on his girlfriend whow as sitting across from him, Sooyoung was worried too, she was the one who worried the most on their trip to find Yoona. He can tell that she was really scared for her best friend, btu at this rate, Donghae doesn't know what to do. He was exhausted and really tired.

 

"Taeyeon-ssi" Eunhyuk sat up straight as he look around trying to find the person who must have feel worried and disappointed at the same time.

 

"where's the groom?" 

 

That question lead everyone, even Hyoyeon who just came inside the room glared at Taeyeon and Wooyoung. The two cingus stared at each other and exhale a really heave breath.

 

 

 

 

A well dressed man wearing a sharp tuxedo was looking at his watch that tells him it was 06:58 pm already. He knew that it's dusk already, the purple mixed with yellow colour on the sky made him realize that maybe she's not coming back. Maybe she really left him. Maybe she really doesn't want to marry him. Maybe she thinks that he's the mistake of all this. Maybe his proposing her, asking her to marry him was a mistake. Maybe she left him because of himself. 

 

He put his hand back to his trousers pockets, trying to warm them from the coldness weather. He still waited for her in the same place he had been waiting since she disappeared from the wedding, the place that only the two of them knew well, the place where he first stated that he loves her. He looked around as he breathed some air, making a cold fog coming out of his mouth. He didn't really care for the weather, what he cares about now is her. His soon to be wife. He looked at his watch again, now it's 07:00 pm sharp. He sigh in defeat, maybe all of his taughts earlier was right. He closed his eyes as he felt the soft breeze on his pale skin. He opened his eyes again and looking at the sun that's going to dissapear in another second.

 

"Goodbye Im Yoona..." he breathed.

 

And without further do, he walks away from the place as the sun dissapeared and everything was dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : WAHAHAHA! OMO! I don't know hat it'd be this dramatic and so cheesy -___- when I wrote this, I was listening to Taylor Swift's new song 'Safe and Sound' and the song was just so sad and I guess the song turns me into a dramatic writer haha! LOL. ohoho okay so I basically wanna make like 'Valentine's day' movie storyline or 'He's just not that into you' storyline, the one where the main characters related to each other and I just hope I didn't fail at making it, cause it's just so hard. Out of the stories here, the one that really breaks my heart was when I write Yuri and Seohyun's one. It's just breaks my heart like really, how the hell did I write when I myself write it and breaks my heart so much-_- and well as you can see, in the first chapter, there's still some couple moments and some regrets moments, it's just that I don't want to make all of it drama all in one chapter, they need some time you know :p

 

 

so, what will TIffany do when she comes back to Korea? will Jessica have the courage to go back to Korea too? What will happened to the two sisters when both of their hearts was in so much pain? what's going to happened between the singer and the keyboard player? Will the so called best friends still be friends if they found out about their feelings? How was the two happy (or maybe not) couple goes? and of course, What will happened to the bride and groom that probably won't see each other again? will they still fall in love when they met? just stay tuned on this fic ;'D

DON'T FORGET! to comment and subscribe :'D