Unexpected

Flirt Challenge?

I was astounded to what I heard. Last time Big Bang had a planned getaway but for some reason Seungri that chatterbox stopped it.We were doing a photoshoot that time a alcohol one. I can still vividly remember for it will not leave my memory for the rest of my life for it was the day I seriously wanted to cut Seungri's balls. Everything was already settled Me and Daesung on the money while Top hyung and Youngbae will be in charged of the car while that friggin' betrayer's role was only to come with us since he can't participate that photoshoot cos he's still underage.

 

 

I texted him and laid out all our plans waiting  for him since WE'RE ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE. But then suddenly I received a text message from the Devil saying that we should talk things out judging from his text he already knew about our plan. And only one person can betray us since ONLY ONE PERSON isn't with us. Uh-huh it's the blabbermouth SEUNGRI.

 

 

 

But on a Strong Heart Episode while I'm promoting my Heartbreaker album I talked about it. And my guess was just effin' right seungri just can't help but to spill out secrets. He said he did it since he was already on the strike 2 of the Devil's board like in the inbaseball one more strike and your out. But that Jerk obviously made a homerun since he spilled out our planned getaway after that he release a new album made a drama and many more. I swear maknae you will be death of me.

 

 

 

So that's why I was astonished,shocked,surprised,dumbfounded. All the synonyms of shocked. Name it all

 

 

Last time I checked he didn't want us to have a vacation but now he's shooing me away. Maybe not shooing since this was partly my punishment. Well since I wanted to have a vacation anways so WHY NOT COCONUT? It's a great relief as well since I didn't have to beg to him since my tactics won't have an effect on him anymore. But you know I'm not like Seungri or Daesung who attacks people with their aegyo's. I work with my charms,but my charms won't have an effect on the devil. Since I use it alot to girls. And obviously HE'S A DEVIL. 

 

 

I was still bewildered when suddenly Top Hyung broke the eerie silence. 

 

 

 

"Aish that's unfair President!!! I wanted to have a vacation too," Top hyung whined.

 

 

 

"You want also? President looked at him. "Neh,it's been awhile since we had a rest and since our last planned getaway got corrupted. EHEM he made a fake cough and glare daggers at Seungri. 

 

 

 

"Sure you can take a rest Choi Seunghyun. How about an early retiredment would do? Yang Hyun Suk mockingly said to him. 

 

 

 

"Aniyo,I'm fine I'm totally not tired. I can still work till my 40's. He responded and tried flexing some muscles

 

 

 

Later that night Jiyong went home and packed his clothes already. 3 months would be long,long since he didn't have to do anything but relax. Oh well it's a chance to rest for him since he has hectic schedule as always. He wonder if how was his auntie since she's always been alone in the pension,the pension would be a good place since it's quiet and the view is just magnificent. 

 

 

 

I wonder if there any guests I could talk to there besides auntie," He thought. Soon he was finished packing up and went to the living room. The four members who are siting in the couch stared at him. 

"What?" He snickered

 

 

"I can't believe your going on a vacation without us,HMMPH. Top complained as he crossed his arms like a 2-year old child

 

 

 

"Try being late and messed up alot so you could go with me hyung. HAHA  He teased

 

 

 

"Youngbae please take of everything here while I'm gone ok? He asked him

 

 

 

"Sure buddy," he winked

 

 

 

"Ahh.. And I forgot take care of Top hyung as well you know he's such a baby."

 

 

 

"I know right. As they both looked at top who's now pouting in frustration. 

 

 

 

"Hyung don't forget go home empty handed okay? Daesung reminded him 

 

 

 

"Don't worry of course I will." And with that he bid goodbye to all of them 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

Flight 10256 Going to Jeju,Flight 10256 going to Jeju. Passengers you may now aboard

Jiyong had a 3 hours flight going to Jeju. It's been a while since he had been home here it was where he grown up until he moved to Seoul and became a trainee in YG. Memories flashed before him since he's mom and dad who have past away. His hyung who has always been there for him but for some reasons he just can't accept that the one he loves,loves his hyung and not him. 

 

Soon the airplane have landed to it's destination. Before he go to the Pension he wanted to buy some snacks so he went to the nearest convenice store near at the pension. It's just a few blocks from the pension and he would just walk back to go there. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

SANDARA'S POV

 

 

It was past way midnight and I was busy typing my new story to be published. Weee! I just can't help to be happy knowing I've achieved something with my own feet. Lol but was my own two hands I used

 

 

I was close to finishing it when my migraine strucked again. ARGGGH! MIGRAINEEEEEEEEEE!!!

 

 

It's like there's your head is being hammered into a gazillion times. I feel like banging my head to the wall but I know it won't help to ease the pain. 'Aish why does it have to be now when I'm this close of finishing my story." Damn you migraine go to heeeell

 

 

I went downstairs and knocked a few times on Mrs.Kwon's door. I know it's late and I don't want to disturbed her sleeping hours but this motherfriggin' migraine won't leave my ing head. I was about knock again when the door opened and a sleepy old woman came out. 

 

 

"Oh Dara what do you need,Dear? She asks as she rubs her eye continously. "I'm sorry for disturbing you Mrs.Kwon but I waswondering if you have any medicines there for migraine.

 

 

"I'm Sorry dear but I haven't bought medicines again since I haven't had time to go to the grocery store. But there's a near convenience store there just a few blocks you can try if they have some there. She replied and yawns

 

why haven't I thought of that STUPID ME!

 

 

"Right I forgot Sorry again Mrs.Kwon,I bowed and went upstairs to get wallet. Holy mother of all pain. I'm this close of opening my own brain.

 

I went downstairs again and headed to the front gate. The pain still running through my brain. I walked to the convenience store since it's just a few blocks from the pension house. Gosh I'm starting to get dizzy already. What is happening to me?

 

I entered the store and was greeted by the employee there. My vision started to get blurred I walked towards where the medicine section was. 

 

 

I was dizzy more and more when a man suddenly asked. "Is this what you need?" He asked

 

 

"I looked up to him and pointed the medicines to him. I was shocked when I heard him let out small laugh.Since I was dizzy his face was being a blur as well. All I know was he was wearing glasses and a cap. 

 

 

"Oh okay. He smiled and went to grabbed it for me."Kamsamnida I uttered softly I didn't forget to thanked him even though I feel like the world is spinning round and round already after that I walked towards the counter immediately and paid it. I know anytime soon I would pass out and already and I can't let that happen. Before I get out of the store I bowed to him and went out already. I don't know if it was imagination but I think I saw him grinned to me.