BAD BOY

Flirt Challenge?

 

 Seriously Top hyung is like my second mother already. He just keeps on nagging me and sometimes I would think that Top was just born in the wrong gender and in the wrong body. LOL

After a few walk I was already in front of the practice room. I look around and roamed my eyes in the surroundings. Looking if some demon is lurking around and was observing me behind my back. My heart begins to beat rapidly. I feel like a killer would just pop out of nowhere and would stabbed me in my back just like the ones in the Horror Flicks.

 

 

Be brave Jiyong. No Dragon gets scared especially not with a Demon. He straightened up and pumped his fist in his chest just like the one King Kong does. This is it. He twisted the doorknob slowly and prayed not to see the Devil in the room.

 

 

 

He opened it very carefully and went inside. The member’s eye all fixed on him as he comes in.  Their eyes grew big as if it would pop out of their sockets.

 

 

Damn. So the Good will always conquer the Evil Huh? Top smirked.

 

 

He looked around and felt satisfied. The coast is clear no Devil or Demons is detected through my radar. He thought. A big grin was already plastered on his face. When suddenly a man wearing a cap turned his back and looked at Jiyong.

 

 

“Wow, looks like we have a special guest today. The man remarked as he look at Jiyong straight in the eyes. An evil smirk formed on his lips.

 

 

“Uh-oh. I’m caught by the Demon. . Perfect. Holy Mother of all Cows. I should get my ready for it will be burn to hell later.  My feet won’t move as I just stared at the old devil man looking at me with a smirk on his face. Damn

 

 

“Jiyong, do you plan on standing there just for the whole day? Because you know that I don’t mind seeing you standing there for the whole 24 hours. He mocked

I started to move on my right feet as if I’ve forgotten how to walk already. I went to his front and greeted him.  I was forced what can I do?

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, President. I said after I bowed to him 180 degrees. I see your late again, Jiyong. He looked as he crossed his legs now.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry President it won’t happen again.  He muttered

 

 

 

“Really? Why does it feel like I’ve already heard that alibi before?  Jiyong saw the members looking away trying to control their laughter.

 

 

 

These es. I’ll kill you later Panda this all your fault.

 

 

 

“I promise President it won’t happen again. He repeated as he was now on bended knees.  “You know that for all your actions there would be consequences, right? He questioned.

 

 

 

“Neh. Jiyong answered

 

 

 

“I don’t know what’s happening to you Jiyong. Lately you’ve been a BAD BOY.  You think I don’t know you’ve been clubbing every night hooking up with girls. This isn’t the Jiyong that I’ve known before. What’s happening to you?  Beacuse of this I’ve decided that I would give you a 3 months break fro now on. You won't go home here in the dorm or go here to Seoul unless I told you and don't dare play games with me you surely know you won't win over the Devil. And maybe it's time you pay a visit to your auntie in Jeju i'm sure she already miss you alot. Prepare to pack your bags tonight,you'll be flying to Jeju tomorrow morning. 

 

He remarked

 

 

NEH? He gasped.