Evil Vs. Good

Flirt Challenge?

 

Last night my conversation with Seungri kept on replaying on my mind. I guess he’s right I really need a damn break and a break for my broken heart. I heaved a deep sighed as rays of sunshine pass through my window and welcomed my eyes, still yawning I got up and went on to check my alarm clock I was beyond horrified with what I saw. 9:00 am

 

 

Goddamit. I only have 30 minutes left and I haven’t even take a bath. Stupid alarm clock*

 

 

 

I cursed and grabbed my towel. With all my might I dashed to the bathroom and took a quick bath and after 10 mins I was already finished. Next I went on to my closet and opened it; a wide variety of clothes welcomed me. I was known for being a fashonista but when you’re late Na-ah.

 

 

 Jiyong there’s no more time left to choose. Just pick up a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. Since anything you wear looks good on you Right?*

Self-proclamation, I know Right? But what can I do I have really good hormones and a body to die for. That’s a joke. Enough talking to myself.

 

 

After changing into a pair of jeans and a plain white V-neck shirt. I hurriedly grabbed my bag and went downstairs since the members are already gone that means I’ll have to take a cab.

 

 

“Can anyone tell me why is GD late again? Did he hook up with a girl again last night?” Top asked agitatedly his voice echoing in the practice room.” No, maknae and hyung went out to drink last night in Hongdae.” Daesung remarked

 

“That explains why Panda was eager to go home already last night and left us. I mean go out last night.” Taeyang teased as he looked at Seungri who was at the other side of the practice room obviously hiding.

 

The 3 of them began then to fire electrifying death glares to Seungri. Seungri who can feel the daggers from his hyungs without even looking spoke and lift his arms in the air like  a criminal who have just surrendered to the police.

 

 “S...Stop looking at me like that Hyungs I feel like burning.” He stuttered

 

“Yah it’s your fault why Jiyong is late again. Top said “I know it’s just you know you can’t talk to him seriously without drinking a cup of soju.” Seungri stand up and looked at his hyungs his hands on his hips.

“Why do you need to talk to him seriously? Taeyang asked. “He still can’t get over her.” He uttered and let out a sigh

 

“Really? Daesung’s eye grew wide. I thought he moved on already he hooks up like girls changing clothes you know. “That’s true.” Top agreed “But then I think it’s all just an act him flirting with different girls is a sign he still haven’t move on. He added

 

 

“I knew it. Taeyang whispered in the air

 

 

The 4 of them can clearly remember how devastated and broken he was when she broke up with her. Even just the mere sound of her name makes him go wild like a tamed beast. They remembered when Seungri blurted out her name in front of Jiyong. He looked like he was about to ripped off his shirt and transformed into The Hulk. He was so close of punching Seungri in the face good thing the others were able to stop him before his fist lands on his face.

 

 

“Never say her name in front of me again.”His voice full of anger. That would be the Day Seungri thought he would die. And honestly thinks that when GD is mad he really is mother effin DRAGON. 

 

 

Since that day they never brought up her name again. They would use her instead to refer the girl. No one really knows why they broke up they’ve tried to talk to Jiyong many times. But Jiyong would always refuse to talk about it and would always say nonchalantly that “Past is Past”. And shouldn’t be brought up again.”

 

 

After 30 mins Jiyong have arrived in front of the YG building.

He was having a hangover already and his day was just going to be perfect. As he was stucked in the heavy traffic on the way to the buildingPlus the Devil would be visiting their practice today.  Perfect. Just Marvelous. Fantastic BABY

 

 

 

If Yang Hyun Suk finds out I’m late again. I’ll be double dead

 

 

At the practice room the members were already starting to practice since they know you would be stucked in the heavy traffic going to the YG building.  They just hope and pray you arrive  at the nick of time before the Devil comes in. Or you’ll be burn in hell again.

 

 

You were already dashing when you got inside the building. Adrenalin pumping as you passes your way inside the elevator.Luckily no one was in the elevator. He let out a small smile but deep inside still praying that the Devil hasn’t visited the practice room yet.

 

 

*Lord just this once let the Good conquer the Evil. Let me arrived first before the Devi comes l I will promised to be a good boy already. Chebal

 

 

He silently prayed. The elevator opened suddenly signaling that he have already arrived in his destination. He quickly got out when he suddenly heard his phone ring. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

 

 

“YAAAAAAH! Top’s loud screamed echoed through his eardrums “Aish. Hyung it’s still early and here you again nagging, seriously ARE YOU MY MOTHER?

 

“Hey I wouldn’t be like this if you was just here. He gritted through the line. Don’t worry I’ll be there in a sec. I’m already in the 3rd floor. He said

 

“You better hurry before the Demon comes and burn your to hell. He warned

 

“Good will always conquer the Evil remembered that Hyung.He chuckled

 

“Really? Cause if I were you I wouldn’t be so relax and would just come running with my over here already. He gritted his teeth 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mianhae I haven't updated for awhile.

I was busy making gifs. KEKEKEKE!~

Next Chap will be GD's vacation already.

SPOILER ALEERT :D