Freedom

Flirt Challenge?

 

As soon as we got home Bommie stayed so that we could have our sleepover (which she insisted, but I love it as well). I will miss her so much I don’t think I can live without her. She’s totally more than a best friend and we really thought that we’re sisters that we’re drifted apart by fate and brought by fate as well that we met.

 

 

 

 

I was staring blankly when Bom noticed and clear .

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, what are you thinking?” she nudged me with her elbow.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing it’s just that tomorrow everything would change. And it’s just that I would be so sad being away with you. I murmured as my eyes becoming misty. She suddenly pulled me out for a long and suffocating hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aww, you know I can’t be apart with you too. You’re my little ssantokki.” I promise that I’ll call you every day and whenever I get a break from work, I’ll fly to Jeju just so you know that’s how much I love you,” still not breaking our hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s a pinky promise Park Bom,” I break off from the hug and held my pinky finger in the air. “Of course I stick with promises you fool,” she then locked her pinky finger with mine. “Thank you for everything Bom for always staying by my side. Being there to support me with my decisions.” Tears falling in my eyes with me noticing it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop crying you babo! Or else I’ll cry too,”she said while wiping the tears in my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

“But dara how long do you think you would be there?”, she asked as we lie on my bed staring in the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know maybe a month or three it depends. As long as I can fix everything especially my problem with aunt. “Don’t worry I’ll be back with you even noticing, Okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

Soon they were fast asleep drifted in away in the dreamland. Tomorrow will be the day Dara was waiting for to come. The day her she will have her freedom.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

At the Airport

 

 

 

 

“I will miss you sooooooooooooo much Dara,” Bom was crying her heart out like a kid who lost puppy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohmygod Bom, will you stop crying? You look like as if I’m I am leaving to abroad when actually I’m just going to go to Jeju. Which is technically still a part of South Korea? I scowled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well look who’s talking as if yesterday you weren’t like...

Thank you for everything Bom for always staying by my side,”imitating my words that I told her yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

“Arraso,” come here and hug me you crybaby. I pulled her for a long hug just like she always gives me whenever I feel awful. “And please Bom behave while I’m gone will you? I don’t want to hear news you’re fighting again. And don’t you dare expose your inner bominator again. You know no one could stop you except me and so that’s mean while I’m away no could stop you. She nodded like an obedient kid.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, you know your disguise could be kind of deceiving. If I haven’t known you for ages I would not recognize my best friend,” she said as she looks at me from head to toe.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks to my evil genius best friend she was the one who come up this evil idea. As twirled around like showing off my outfit

Though I may say it was very useful for my escapade,” I smiled at her

 

 

 

 

 

“I know right, I am just so simply genius. Her eyebrow cocked up

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I’m now wearing the disguise. Pfft

 

 

 

 

“Flight 101 going to Jeju. Please proceed now to the terminal 2. As the voice in the speaker echoed loudly through the whole airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s my plane already, I need to go now. Take care and I love you bommieee! Then I pinched her chubby cheeks and hugged her for one last time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Be safe okay? And whenever you have a problem call me.

Arraso? She muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, Mam.” I saluted her

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a 3 hour ride our plane has now landed. I can’t believe I will be all alone from now. I feel so independent now having my freedom. I was still in awe as I look at the beautiful scenery before my very eyes. I’ve been here already but just for quick visits because of work.

 

 

 

 

For a very long time I feel like I’m on a vacation now. It’s been awhile when I had my vacation because ever since I started my modeling career I hadn’t stopped working. 

 

 

 

 

My eyes went wide at the wonderful view leaving my mouth open. The clear blue water splashing across the rocks, the vintage lighthouse, the clear blue skie, vibrant cherry blossoms.

 

 

 

 

 

“Lord is this a dream? AM I IN HEAVEN ALREADY? I slapped my face just to see if I was really dreaming. And then I pinched my cheeks as well but then it hurts.

Gosh never I had imagine that this place was so enticing if I haven't run away I think I wouldn't found heaven. 

 

 

 

OH LORD. IF THIS IS A DREAM THEN I DON’T WANT TO WAKE UP. I feel like i'm in a dreamland with fluffy clouds all around and like you can take abit of it and eat it like's it a cotton candy. Then there's also rainbows and unicorns and candies and cookies,mouth-watering chocolates. Omygod I'm freaking going nuts

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in cloud nine. How wonderful life could be here in Jeju?
I just wish I have wings so I that I could fly. Oh, boy never mind I just might crash myself into an airplane.

 

 

 

 

I was now standing in front of the door of the Kwon’s Pension House. I lifted my hand ready to knock when suddenly the door opened and a woman throw herself at me. I mean hugged me.

 

 

 

“Sandara-sshi how are you? How was your ride? Are you tired?

No are you hungry? The old lady whom I guess the landlady kept on bombarding me with questions like a bullet while hugging me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Sandara-sshi? Did she just called my name? HOLY COW?!

How did she recognize me? Oh lord! Saint Teresa,Saint Francis,Saint Augustin,Saint Fatima.

 I NEED ALL YOUR HEEEEEEEELP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now calling all saints’ name that I know but eventually my mind give up. How did she recognize me? I thought my disguise was perfect.

 

 

 

 

No you can’t panic now Dara. Act like you don’t know what she’s talking about. And what’s happening to all the people hugging me? It’s like there's a hugging mania.

 

 

 

 

 

The old lady probably felt I was uncomfortable. And break off the hug. “Sandara-sshi, sorry I’ve forgot that it was a secret. I was just so happy because I’m a just a big fan of yours,” she sheepishly smiles.

“I'm Mrs.Kwon and don’t worry your secret is safe with me. she beamingly smiled

 

 

 

 

 

Long update (don't knw if this is long enough) TT.TT

I've had to type this for the 3rd time because AFF was going bananas.

And then I went bananas as well that's why it got longer than the original one I wrote.

/pats my back*

please comment :) and subscribe as well. ^^