Sandara Park

Flirt Challenge?

It's been 2 months since Dara was staying at the Kwon Pension House in Jeju. For now she was the only guest in the pension house with 6 large rooms,4 upstairs and 2 downstairs. The rent was quite expensive but it didn't matter to her since the place gives her a peace of mind. And she does have a good relationship with her landlady.

 

 

 

She was very really fond of the landlady Ms.Kwon,since the old lady was very cheerful. 

Her bestfriend Bom introduced the place to her. She was sure that she won't tell anyone where she was especially to her manager Ms. Kim--her aunt and guardian since that Dara and her brother lost their parents on a car accident when she was 4 years old. Her aunt was the reason why she wante to be far away and left her showbiz world where she was known. 

 

 

 

She was known to have the unique yet alluring look and had the most expressice deep-set browneyes. She have a petite body and long creamy legs that all the boys would droll about but she wasn't disappointed when she left the showbiz. She left out a deep sigh when she remembered what Bommie and her talk about awhile ago in the phone. Her aunt was really furious about her escape plan. Because of their talk she felt a deep heavy feeling in her heart.

 

 

 

Althought she was feeling gulity about what she had done. She was totally happy about it.

Because this was the only time she felt her freedom. Freedom from the cameras,paparazzis,

anti-fans,the annoying fanboys who kept courting her. So to she went away to Jeju in order for her to have a freedom but she had to do something.

 

 

something that she've never done before...

 

 

flashback

 

 

 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" bom's loud shrieking was heard all over my condo's building.

 

 

 

 

"CAN YOU TELL ME AGAIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?" Bom said for the tenth time already.

 

 

 

 

"I still don't know bommie but all I want to do right now is to RUN AWAY. And go to a very far far away place. I sternly said

 

 

 

 

"Waeeeeeeeeee? WHAT ABOUT YOUR CAREER? WHAT ABOUT YOUR PHOTOSHOOTS AND DRAMAS,MOVIES,TV SHOWS,ENDORSEMENTS,GUEST APPEARANCE,BLABLABLABLA AND ETC.

 

 

 

Bom said roaming around my bedroom with her  hands in her hips.

 

 

 

"I won't be doing all of that from now on. I'm oficially logging out of the Showbiz World bommie."

 

 

 

 

She then now sit down in my bed and reached for my hands.

 

 

 

 

Ohmygaaaaaaaawd. Dara are you sick? Did you catch a flu or a deadly disease? she held up her hand and put in my forehead seeing if there was a sign of fever.

 

 

 

Are you freaking insane? Omygod. I am so calling a doctor right now. AS IN RIGHT NOW

 

 

 

As she now pick up her phone and tried to dial some numbers

 

 

 

 

"Yaaah I.AM.NOT.SICK you dimwit. As I grabbed her phone in her hands

 

 

 

 

I just want to have a peace and simple life bommie. I want to run away from this crazy business

 

 

Away from Aunt and all the rich guys she's been trying to hook me up. I want to have my own life back again. I don't want to be a puppy forever following whatever his owner says. I'm done with all this "Simon Says" game as she emphasize the word with her two fingers going up and down.

 

 

 

 

She let out a deep sigh. And stand up to pull me out for a big hug. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah , I can't breath. I said as she was now suffocating me in her arms

 

 

 

 

"I know how you feels Dara but you and we know that running away from problems won't solve any of your problems."

 

 

 

 

"I know that bommie. But for awhile I just want to live like a ordinary person I need time to think.

 

 

To think all of this and to think if this what I really want. 

 

 

 

 

and for the first time I've said what I truly feels.

 

 

 

 

"Okay.. okay I'll let you off this time since this is what you want. Okay?

 

 

 

 

"Thanks bommie your the best bestfriend in the whole planet. then I planted a kiss on her cheeks

 

 

 

 

"Ewwwww Daraaa! she immediately wipe off the kiss that i've given her. "Wait.. do you already have a place to stay in for while? She asked.

 

 

 

 

"No I haven't thought about that yet.

 

 

 

 

"For a person who's going to run away you're the smartest one did you know that?

 

 

 

 

"I know right? I sarcastically replied.

 

 

 

 

"I know a nice pension house Jeju and one of my friends owns that and the landlady and me are close you know. Hehehe.. So what do you think?"

 

 

 

 

"Umm.. sounds alright to me. Since Jeju is a good place too ."

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay it's settled then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for my wrong grammar and spelling -_____- cos this is my 1st one.

please comment & subscribe ^^