Shocking News

Flirt Challenge?

 

So finally I was now on my bedroom. Gosh I thought I was going to pass out in there. I had already taken my medicine too and the pain’s now gone. God from now on I need to have my supplies already. I can’t take such risk right now.

Whew! But oh my goodness gracious thank you for saving me in there.

I thought as I clasped my hands together praying to him.

 

 

 

But wait….

 

 

Who’s that guy that helped me? And why did he laugh at me awhile ago? Mmm. Never mind it’s not like I’m gonna see him again anyways and I already thanked him so that’s quite enough.

 

 

Before going to sleep I washed my face first. And when I was done I grabbed my towel and rubbed my wet face then I walked towards my bed.  Soon I immediately drifted to dreamland.

 

 

The next morning I heard a loud knock at my door. Uggh I wanted to sleep some more since my migraine took all of my energy last night.

 

 

. I really hate it when someone disturbs my sleeping hours. Since I WAS a celebrity before, I was always lack of sleep. So I really get grumpy when somebody messes with my sleep.

 

 

“Dara-sshi, the breakfast is now ready come down and let’s eat togetheeeer. I heard Mrs.Kwon sang

 

 

 

I forcefully tried myself to answer her.

 

 

 

“Neh,I will be down in a few minutes.” I shouted back “Okay we’ll be waiting for you.”

 

WE?

 

I repeated the word. It seems like there’s new guest already. Umm, I see. So I got up from my bed which took me while since MY BED AND I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP. I lazily went to the bathroom and washed my face and then I gargled my mouth. It would be totally embarrassing to greet a new guest when you have freaking bad breath right? That’s like so ewww.

 

 

 

I put my glasses on and my removable braces. I also wore a new pair of clothes, a loose big shirt and a pink long flowing skirt. So I looked in the mirror and checked myself. “Glasses check Braces, check. Clothes CHECK. Okay Mission Accomplished.” And then I made an okay sign in the mirror and smiled.

 

 

 

So I went downstairs. I was still on a few steps but I can already smell the aroma of the food that Mrs.Kwon prepared. What’s up today?

It’s not like she’s preparing for a fiesta right just because a new guest came.

 

“OH DARA! Here here sit sit” Mrs.Kwon said as she forcefully made me sit on the chair.

 

 

 

“What’s up today Mrs.Kwon why did you cook so many foods? I shly asked and adjusted my glasses.

 

 

 

“O-Ohh. Right I haven’t told you about my niece he’s here for a vacation right now. I think you know him, well since cause he’s soooo famous. He even barely visits me because of his hectic schedule.

She narrated.

 

 

 

 

“A-aah. So what’s his name? I curiously asked.

 

 

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong the leader of BIG BANG. She squealed.

 

 

 

 

I ALMOST CHOKE. HOMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

 

 

 

I’m going to live with Kwon Jiyong? The Famous G-DRAGON. Oh Man this is going to be tough what if he discovers my façade. Damn you DRAGON

 

 

 

I puffed my chest as I cough. Mrs.Kwon handed me a glass of water then.

 

 

 

“Aigoo~ Dara-ah be careful. She patted my back

 

 

 

“Neh. Kamsamnida” I replied and drink the water she handed me.

 

 

 

 

Just as I was recovering from the shocking news. I heard footsteps entering the dining room. And then I heard his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Everybody.”