Chapter - 4

A Journey to Heaven (Sequel of “Why don’t you kiss him?”)

Chapter – 4

Hyuk’s POV

Now we’re at middle way to go cinema. Then I call for a taxi and I pouted as I want some moments like on the bus more. My wild mind can send me to a monkey. So I don’t want to be like that in front of my Hyung. Then I saw a smile on his face at the corner of my eyes. What’s the fun for him???

A/N: Hey! I want to know that. Do you remember “how did Minnie think at Hyukie” at “Door”??? Hahahahah I only want to be fun for my Hyukmin shippers and not purpose for busy with searching

The images of the moments on the bus are flashbacked in my eyes and I can’t focus on film. My eyes are automatically going to see Hyung and they met with my Hyung’s secretly glances. My heart is too pity to control his feelings. I control hardly my mind not to hug Hyung tightly and kiss him like there’s no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, kissing scenes are coming on the projector. God… Kill me now. I want to kiss him so much. I need to change my senses to somewhere. Oh… I should eat popcorn and release my mind.

Then I put my hand into popcorn bags and it makes me to send the hell in short way. I touch with soft things and my bloods are draining inversely in my body. Hyung… You want me to die. We pull back quickly our hands from popcorn bags and my heart jump irregularly. I don’t know how the film is ended and I don’t know how to reach outside of the cinema.

My consciousness is get back when he held me hand in hand. We intertwine our fingers and visit all we want. We feel the beauty of New Year’s Eve. I really value that moments as we’re very rare to have spending time together after we debuted. I’m deadly sure that he also happy like me.

When the clock is showing 11:55 pm, we’re reaching at a park. There’s a bench and I sweep the dust from it for sitting Hyung. I’ve never shown my affectionate side to another even at once. But today is special for him and me. So I decided to show my affectionate behaviors for him.

The clock is striking regularly and the time is nearer in every second strikes to reach a new year. My heart also strikes faster and faster with them.

7… 6… 5…

My hands are searching secretly something precious in my pockets. I touch a string like thing and I smiled excitedly.

4… 3… 2…

I want to tie my Hyung with that things to travel our life long journey.

1…

“Happy New Year…” Every people in the park shouted and Hyung too.

Then I pull out the thing from my pocket and tie to my Hyung’s neck.

“Happy Birthday…” I whispered into his ear while tying it. Then I look at the locket and I start to busy with words as I search how to confess my feelings.

I gave him a platinum necklace with a key-shaped locket.

“Minnie… that is not only the chain but also an attachment between you and me… Look here I also have a chain with a locker-shaped locket… you should unlock my heart with your key… Minnie…I Love Yooooo-----” my thoughts are disappeared when I heard Hyung’s voice.

“Hyukie… There’s a door which is separated between you and me… It’s your stubbornness rule… Hyukie… let my heart be a door and you should use “you love me” is a key…So…Just unlock to my heart……………” he said softly.

What the hell is??? I’m going to confess you Hyung. The position is changing now and suddenly he pulls me and touches my lips with his soft plump lips.

Thanks god!!! (A/N: I borrowed that word from Siwon for a short period)

Just few seconds later, he sign to pull back from kiss but I can’t. He pull a short distance and look into my eyes. He also doesn’t please that much. Then I pull him back and starting the passionate kiss journey.

I don’t know how long we are. Our lips are red like tomatoes and breathes aren’t enough to inhale. We also can’t get enough to glance each other face.

“Saranghae Hyung… Cheongmal Saranghae… We’re Korean so we should express our true feeling into Korean words. So that can be so deep in other mind. Saranghae Lee Sungmin Shi” I said so softly between pants.

“Na do Saranghae Lee Hyukjae Shi… I love not to Eunhyuk who is mature and smart but to Lee Hyukjae who is always fresh with loves for me. He never changes from the day of our first meet till now. He always childish and shyful. He always wants to do bad things to me like stealing kisses. He always wants my care for him only. He always need me by his side and he always cry secretly when I’m not stay at his side… Cheongmal Saranghae Lee Hyukjae..” He said with his sweet voice and I can’t help but to kiss him again. His lips can send me to a heaven.

When we pulled apart, “Let’s go home” he said. Then I shook my head.

“Wae…???” he said in a childlike tone. So cute and sweet… I want to kissssssssss… Wait… so many kisses can make you bore… so I should control my mind.

“I want to go somewhere…” I said and pulled him to a place. We can memorize our precious moments on a paper…

Do you know, where will we go for next chapter???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys!!!

I’m sorry for not ending here. I want to write more romantic scenes for our Hyukmin. It’s my apologies to you as I can’t write ff so long.

 Warning: I will write so many kissing senses and some ert things to Hyukmin.

So if you don’t want to read, you should pass those chapters.

Be happy guys…

I wish you would get fun with my ff and grow more loves to our Hyukmin couple.

I Love You too…

And you can also show your love by subscribing and giving comments to me.

See you next chapter *-*

========================================================================================================================================================