Chapter - 5

A Journey to Heaven (Sequel of “Why don’t you kiss him?”)

Chapter – 5 (Final)

Sungmin’s POV

“Hyukie... Why do you come here?” I asked and he smiled meaningfully.

“I want to memorize our very first date here...” he answered back and pulled me inside after opening the door.

Now we’re inside the photograph shop and he said he appointed with the photographer. He seems that he want to take photograph with me. But I don’t want it as we’re idol stars and so we should care to public.

Gay relationship can be destroyed our figures of idol life. We shouldn’t make it.

“Hyukie... I can’t.” I denied and started to step outside.

“Why?” he asked when we reached outside.

“We shouldn’t do to make an ugly incident for our idol life.” I started to explain him. But...

“So... do you think that my plan is ugly?” he said coldly and nodded himself.

“No... I mean...”

“Ok... I got it.” He said and smiled bitterly. Then I saw a tear flowing from his left eyes but he wiped it secretly.

I felt guilty and sad as I don’t want him to secure my feelings for him. Does he hate me??? Does he feel painful because of me???

“Let’s go home!!!” he said and held my hand.

I can feel coldness from his hand and immediately I knew that he feels really sad. His hands are always cold like ice when he feels sad, afraid or something bad happen to him.

“No... I want to go somewhere.” I said and pulled him with me.

“Minnie... where is it?” he asked but I didn’t answer and pulled him after I removed the cover.

Now we’re here for taking photograph ourselves with computer. We don’t want to care others. Hyukie seems shocked and so I started to choose the frame and after a second later Hyukie follow me.

Then he seems happy and smiled like before. I’m also happy as the one I love the most in the world is happy now. His happiness is my pleasure. His smile is my courage. His everything is my souvenirs.

After that we’re ready to take photo. But I’ve got an idea and so I called him.

“Hyukie...” he looked at me concerningly.

Then I closed my eyes and that means I welcomed him to kiss me. Can he understand it?

“What?” He asked.

Aish... pabo Hyukie. That’s why he always dumps by other girls.

I pulled him into a kiss and then the photos are starting to take automatically when I clicked the button.

When our photos are coming out, I felt shy at my manner. But Hyukie smiled widely like an idiot. I hate him.

“Minnie...” he called and still smiled.

“Wae?” I said and pouted at him.

“Gomawo... but mianhae as I am too dense to understand your invite.” Oh my god...he wants me to die because of blushing.

“Yah...Don’t say it again.” I hidden my head at his chest as he looked at me non-stop.

“Hey... don’t shy. It is not a sin to kiss your boyfriend.” He teased and I hid his chest softly.

“Ok...ok... I get it as you love me so much. Right?” he teased again and I twisted his belly.

“Ah... ok. I’ll stop now.” He apologized and he laughed out loud while looking my blushing face.

“Hyukie...” I warned him with my cutest ageyo.

“Ok... I really stop.” He stopped his laughs hardly.

Then we walked around the park while holding our hands intertwine.

“Minnie… The truth is that I’m not a stingy person for you but I wanted to intimate and stay near you. That’s why I invited you with bus for my proposal.” He opened up his mind for the first time.

“Yeah… I want to ask about that. If so… why did you pout when you called a taxi?” I asked and smiled at him.

“Yah… it’s not like that… I’m just sad as I can’t stay near you. I’m not a stingy. Arraso?” he explained.

“Ne… arraso.” I answered smilingly.

“When did you understand that you have feelings for me?” I asked and he shocked at my question.

“Well. When we broadcasted our exploring human bodies’ episode – 12, we demonstrated mouth to mouth respiration. Do you remember it? That day is special as I found my secret inside my unknown mind. And you also stole my heart with kisses in that day.” He confessed and I remembered back our past.

“Neh… me too. I could feel your lips even we finished the program when we reached our dorm.” I admitted him.

“Chinja?” he asked and approached me.

“Ne---”my words are cut by sudden attack of his lips.

“How about now?” he teased when we’re apart for need of oxygen.

“I hate you.” I cast a sight glance to him and he made a gesture that he will catch it in his heart.

“I love you too, Minnie.” He said dramatically those three words while hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and I completely forget the world in his embrace.

“Minnie…”

“Huh…”

“Which way do you go back home?” he asked.

I smiled at him meaningfully and he smiled back.

“Of course… by bus!!!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* THE END *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi! Hyukmin shippers…

I’ll stop that cute ff here…

I will try more hyukmin ff next time…

I hope that you can enjoy it…

I special thank to Alvin-a33, bonchankuro_usagi0730, KIMparkshi, Bluecassy7, Hyukmin1305, ecikurcaci

So give me comments more and keep reading my ff to show your love for me.

Bye-Bye!!! *shaking hands*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*