Chapter - 1

A Journey to Heaven (Sequel of “Why don’t you kiss him?”)

 Chapter- 1                Let’s make a plan!!!

Hyuk’s POV

I woke up at midnight and I made my routine. There’s two works I have to do at night. The first one is drinking my favourite Strawberry Milk and the next is…???

Yes… You’re right!!! The next is… Stealing kiss from my Minnie Hyung. My steps are too shaking to go next step. I still afraid of someone can find out my real mind.

The closer the space to Hyung’s room, the more exciting can feel in my mind. Now my Hyung and I are separated rooms. Now he is sharing with Donghae in a room and I’m with Kyuhyun.

 I held the door knob with shaking hands and twisted it softly not to let out a noise. I entered into the room with thief-like steps and approached to my Hyung’s bed. At that moment I felt peaceful mind as I found my Hyung is sleeping soundly. His sleeping figure can fill completely in my mind. I swept his hairs from forehead and leaned down to him.

Wait… I stood myself and looked at Donghae. Now he is sleeping deeply and so I can do what I want. Then I leaned down to my Hyung again.

My heart skips beats so fast and I can hear them originally as there’s only silent existing in the room. My lips pressed on his lips softly and I’m deadly sure that I can die at that moment because of the pleasure. These lips are so magical and powerful. These can make me fall in love my Hyung more and more.

I stepped out from the room after finishing my routine. But suddenly…

“Hyung… Mwoya ningoya(What are you doing???)…” Kyuhyun asked  me from behind and approached me.

“a-ani…nothing…” I lied and made a move to go my room. But he stopped me and said, “I saw everything, Hyung. Don’t lie to me. I want to help you if you need help.”

“you- you saw what???” I stuttered.

“I found that for a long time but I don’t want to disturb you. Then I kept silent for that.” He explained.

“If so, I want to tell you my feelings for Hyung. But please give me a promise that you must keep forever and not to tell another.” I said excitedly.

“Sure. But Hyung, A secret is not a secret when it is known by two people.” He warned and giggled at my goose-bumped figure.

Then we sat at the dining room and I told all my stories from start to end.

******************************************

“What ??? So Hyuk hyung love for a long time to Min Hyung???”

I scared as I heard a loud voice from my behind after I finished my explanation to Kyu.

“Ryeowookie… Th-that’s …not…”I tried to explain but failed as he cut my words.

“I’m so happy because my favorite hyungs fall in love each other….hahahah” he said happily.

“It’s just one sided love from me, wookie. Please keep your voice a little. If not, everyone can wake up.”I said.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. We can help you and the only one you need is to follow our plan. Ok?”Ryeowook said with exciting voice and glittering eyes.

“That’s why I said to you before. A secret is not a secret when it is known by two people. haha” Kyu laughed and Ryeowook followed to him.

“firstly… we should search some feeling in Min Hyung’s mind related to Hyuk Hyung…” Kyu said after he thought for a long time to help me.

Then, “We have a good plan…” said unison from Zhou mi and Henry.

They explained how to make to know Hyung’s mind and we planned to do that treasured plan for all night long.

===================================================

Hi my readers!!!

I’ll be back to you. I hoped my writing skill will remain the same like past. But it’s a bit hard for me as there’s a long time that I can’t write ff.

Whatever… I really thank a lot to my friends and other readers also Hyukmin shippers.

So please give me comments and subscribe to my returning ff.

And don’t forget it, I missed you all of my readers and I missed your comments.

And I really sorry for my short chapter but I must update the next chapter soon…

The truth is that I have so less times and so I decided to write short chapters but I update them as fast as I can.

SO… See you next time… and don’t forget it…

I love you all and I love comments……………..a lot *-*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++