Chapter - 2

A Journey to Heaven (Sequel of “Why don’t you kiss him?”)

 

Chapter – 2                     Rolling dice game!!!

Sungmin’s POV

We are sitting on the benches besides the swimming pool. We reached here for broadcasting the strange journey of Super Junior M. We are now at Taiwan and we came here for promotion of Super Junior M.

Actually we all tired for that program but we really happy because we got a lot of fans related that program. I like the most is that I can share my times more with Hyukjae, my lovely dongseng. I really happy with him and I felt like our precious memories at trainee days. He is more handsome than past but his mind are still remain.

We visited to the town together and learned how to make a cocktail together. We ate sweet honey pork curry together and rode Pirates Boat together. Then he wrote “wo aiek ni, jian min”words in chinese in my note book and we rode monkey rider at zoo together. I feel happy with him. I also feel like I visited to my beautiful past. Now my minds are full with sweet things because of him and it sweeter than honey. Hahaha

Suddenly…

“We’re so bored at here, right?” Kyuhyun started with the conversation.

“Yes, Honestly… I want to play with my friends and want to visit around with our parents.” Henry agreed.

“If so, we will use a very fun game is called TRUTH…”Zhoumi suggested playing a game and then he gave a sign to Hyukie.

Then I looked at Hyukie and I caught his secretly glance to me. My heart beats very fast and the air all I breathe are going to inhale wrong method. Hyukie, don’t be like that… Jepal!!! My heart is going to explode like a volcano because of his glance. You are so silly, monkey…

Then I listens the conversation again and makes my heart to calm down.

“Telling the truth…” Henry explained.

“Yes. Must telling for the truth and can’t tell the lies, who tells the lies will push into the swimming pool. Is it ok?” Zhoumi asked and all agreed with him.

“Then… Here is a big dice to decide.” He showed the big dice plushie.

“I’m the start one and so I’ll take the No.1” said Zhoumi while pointing himself.

“Then you are 2 and you 3 then 4, 5,… and you 6” He gave our fortune numbers.

And so…            Zhoumi is 1

                        Ryeowook is 2

                        Hyukie is 3

                        Kyu is 4

                        Henry is 5 and

                        I am 6….

The game is starting now and I feel scared because I don’t want to ask some personal questions. So I keep silent and pray not to roll my number.

My consciousness is back when the dice is showing the number is 3. It’s my Hyukie number. Ryeowookie rolled the dice and it pointed to Hyukie ‘s number, no.3.

The question is “Have ever do a thing that feel so sorry to this member?”

He thinks for a while and “Wait a minute, do a bad thing?” murmured enough to hear all members.

“I don’t have any bad thing.” He answered confidently.

“How come you being like this…” Evil Kyu stated.

“Then you guys can vote , I don’t have any at all. If have then I will say it out. My life is just totally like an angel. I treated everyone nicely.” Hyukie challenged to others.

Then I’ve got an idea to and I listens others thoughts.

“How come didn’t do any wrong even once? Are you a pastor?” Kyu asked out non-stop.

“Even a pastor will do some wrong things.” Henry reasoned.

“It’s real that I didn’t do some wrong things. I can’t memorized it at all, it’s real not have.” Hyukie explained to them. But they all want to tease our cry baby Hyukie.

“If between out member, someone who have any complains to Eunhyuk. Then Eunhyuk must go down into water, right?” I asked and Hyukie looked at me with pleasing looks.

“That’s right. Are you sure that don’t have any.”Ryeowookie asked worriedly.

“Wait a minute. Everyone will think for a while. Ok?” Zhoumi teased.

“Ok…” Hyukie is worry now and I found his pinkish face is cute.

“I have many times hurt for Eunhyuk…” I suggested first and Hyukie looked at me surprisingly. He looked so innocent and acted like he didn’t do anything.

“It happened this morning…” I continued.

“Say it out loud and let’s everyone listen. Then they decide it’s my fault, then I will accept it.” His lips are challenged at me but his eyes seems thinking something that he can’t remember what he did to me this morning.

Then I started to explain about the process that he didn’t invite me to eat his noodles but he did to others like Kyu and manger Hyung.

He explains immediately not to misunderstand him. It’s really cute and I feel cloud nine feelings because of his cares to me.

Then he said “ You all can vote to me about that incident and if you think it’s my fault, I’m ready to go down water..” sadly.

But everyone decide that it’s not his fault and then I can see the world cutest gummy smile on his face.

Then I found myself that I feel great feeling while glancing at his face. I get back my consciousness again when the rolling dice is showing my number, no.6. Ryeowook is rolling again and this time the question may be more difficult to answer.

“I will ask more interesting question…” Ryeowook said out loud.

God… Please help me… I don’t want to answer the difficult one.

“Which member you wanna get married in next life? If you are a girl in next life, who you really like to get married him?” I got a shock when I heard his question.

I can feel my face is hot suddenly and deadly sure it color must red now. I think slowly not because I don’t have answer but because I don’t want to show easily my feelings to Hyukie.

“First, to delete those people who say bad words against you?” Zhoumi helped me to choose easily.

“Then will be Henry and Ryeowook…” I asked what is in my mind.

“Yes, delete them all.”Zhoumi decided exactly.

“It doesn’t a matter, all can be choosen.” I said while looking into Hyukie eyes. How do you feel right now, Hyukie??? Are you jealous of me… or do you nervous for not choosing to you???

 I really want to see what is in your mind. My heart is palpitating to choose my future husband. The only one in my mind from past till now and be forever is you, Hyukie. Only you.

“If Sungmin become a girl in next life…” Henry recited.

“Then…” I mumbled.

“Why being so nervous???” Hyukie asked to me and we met our eyes for a few seconds. I found something inside his eyes and then I smiled meaningfully.

Then I looked at Zhoumi and I’m deadly sure Hyukie’s worried level is higher.

“Zhoumi…” I found that Zhoumi also stopped breathing as he thinks my choice is him.

“Sure will not be you…” I continued my words and Hyukie is being calmed.

“Now I’m having two candidates, it’s a bit difficult to choose.” I represented for Kyuhyun and Hyukie. I’ve already known that Hyukie is so jealous to the Kyumin thingy…

“If have to choose one between them…” I said and looked at them. Kyu is normal but Hyukie is acting like he can be ok if I will choose Kyu.

“Everyone is waiting for the answer…” Zhoumi warned as he can’t patient.

“Then which the person???” Hyuk asked out and his eyes are full with hopes.

“Is…………… Eunhyukie…”I answered.

“Is Eunhyuk-shi” Kyu asked for sure.

“Is me for real?” Hyuk also asked unbelievably.

“The reason is …. From the pass” I started but my words are cut by Kyu’s teasing.

“From the previous??? If so, you already like him???” I felt shy at his words and I don’t know how to continue my words.

“no, it because had known each other for a long time…” I explained in hurry but I found Hyuk’s disappointment at my “no” word.

“I’m your husband candidate start from the previous time?”Hyuk said these words and my heart can’t stay calm down because of his words.

“Will get married in the future???” That’s Evil Kyu also makes me into the trap. Yes… the trap of love with Hyukie.

“No… Eunhyuk is a person who will comply with the promise especially the promise between the person and person. That point was attracted me.” I confessed them why I love my Hyukie.

Hyukie still comply the promise between he and I. But I hate that promise a little because he still comply that. And so he never try to confess his love to me and still stay at our friendship stage. I looked at him sincerely and he feel so happy because of my answer.

“the mood feel so great…” he admitted.

“But his weak point is no human touch.” I added.

“I will change…” He said like a promise.

I always keep his promise inside my heart and there’s all things inside my heart related with him. Sorrows… Joys… Angry things… Pleasures… Fights… Kindness… All are still in my heart. I keep it well not to destroy because of hate.

I love you Hyukie… I want to be your official partner in coming future day…

I’ll wait your confession…

***********************************

Hyuk’s POV

“Hyuk Hyung… Min Hyung also loves you…” Ryeowook said when we reached at home after our broadcasting.

“Yes hyung… don’t think too much and just confess to him…” Kyu gave me force to confess.

“But I don’t want to confess suddenly… I’m still afraid of him… How should we do when he just said because of TV program???” I said worriedly.

“Don’t worry Hyuk. We have plan and we also help you…” I really surprised as the speakers are Siwon and Donghae… How did they know my feelings???

“How did you know???” I asked them but they replied with laughs.

“I even saw you steal the kiss in every nights…hahaha” Donghae said between giggles.

“I also found that once…” Siwon agreed Donghae’s statement.

“We also want to help you, Hyung…” Zhoumin and Henry came into the room.

“It’s ok… Then how to p-plan…” I started but…

“Hey guys… why are you all here??? Don’t you tired???” Sungmin came into the kitchen and cut my words.

“And what plan???” he asked innocently.

“Coming Wednesday is his birthday and so you should ask him for a date…” Donghae whispered to my ear.

“It’s nothing…” I said and I found Hyung’s disappointment when he saw Donghae and I like that. He’s a little jealous person. But when he gets jealous, he’s really cute like a bunny.

“Hyung…” I called out when he started to get out from kitchen. Then he looked back at me.

“Can you give me your time for coming Wednesday???” I asked and he thought for a while.

Then  “For what??” he asked back to me.

“He got two tickets from cinema’s owner and he wants to watch it with you…” Siwon answered instead of me.

“of course… I will” Then he went to his room and we all plan again for our date…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys!!!

How about this chapter???

I really thank you all because you still remain the same like past on me. I’ll never forget your warmth and cares…

I’ll try for next chapter more and more. I’ll promise that I will update them soon.

I also have an idea to rearrange the ff related with “DOOR”, “WHT DON’T YOU KISS HIM” and “A JOURNEY TO HEAVEN”…

I want to read them easily and want to store systematically. I also want to know your advices and so when you give me comments, you can write your advice too…

I love you all and I’ll try for you…

And don’t forget it…

I love you all and I love comments……………..a lot *-*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++