chapter - 3

A Journey to Heaven (Sequel of “Why don’t you kiss him?”)

Journey to Heaven

Chapter – 3

Hyuk’s POV

I look at mirror and smile widely like a fool. Today I date with Minnie Hyung and I want to visit him all night long. Because today is New Year’s Eve and tomorrow is Hyung’s birthday. I decided to confess my feelings to Hyung.

I decided to confess “I Love You” to my only Minnie.

“Hyung… aren’t you finished yet???” My thoughts are gone as Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, Zhoumi and Henry came into my room.

“Wow… You look so handsome, Hyung…” They praised me and I smiled back.

“Hyung… calm down… your heart is beating like a volcano that can explore in a few seconds later… hahahah” Donghae teased when touching my left portion of my chest. Everybody followed his tease and laughed together.

“It’s time to go… You should go and call Minnie Hyung!” Ryeowook alerted to me and they pushed me to Hyung’s room.

I stopped at the front of door and I handed to knock the door but my hands are shaking so much.

Then, Kyuhyun knocked instead of me and my eyes are widened as much as Siwon’s when he saw the scary things.

KNOCK      KNOCK      KNOCK

“Come in” I heard Hyung’s sweet voice and feel calm inside my heart.

Siwon twisted the door knob and I glanced inside the room. And Zhoumi and Henry pushed me into the room. So… I’m now in the room and I found my Minnie is so shine for today.

“Are you ready, Minnie???” I asked him excitedly.

What!!! You call him as Minnie… Lee Hyukjae, are you mad??? How will you do when he mess up to you??? You are such a pabo monkey.

He nodded at me and smiled back to me. So he didn’t angry to me. I found something inside your eyes… Hyung.

Then I lead to go from the room and I found them in front of door. I signed to go away from here to them and they do what I said.

“Ya… Why with bus?? Don’t prepare a car like luxurious type… for my birthday…” my consciousness is got back when I heard his sweet mix with pouted voice. I thought whether if I should hold his hands or not along the way to come bus-stop.

Now we stood at the bus-stop and it means we went to cinema firstly with bus… Yes I offered him to watch film firstly because Siwon advised me to watch film together. I’m really happy as I never watch a film with him. Yes I didn’t lie. We watched so many movies at home and not at cinema. It’s the first time and I’m really excited so much.

When the bus arrived, I lead him to a corner for standing comfortably.

“Such a stingy monkey…” I heard his statement and I can’t help but to pitch his cheek and saying “Don’t be like that Hyung” to him.

There are so many people as today is New Year’s Eve and so they also want to spend their time with their love… The people are more and more on the bus and finally we are standing face to face as I don’t want to hurt him because of people pushing stress. I make a trap to him between my arms. The more people rode on the bus and now our chests are closer like there’s no gap between us.

Now we are close dangerously and I’m afraid that I can’t control myself anymore. I looked at his lips and my bloods are boiling inside my arteries and veins. I can hear the heartbeats and I don’t know where it came from him or me. I exhaled so many time and he too. 

The bus is breaking suddenly and my lips are brushed with his fortunately. Ummm… That INERTIA LAW is so delicious to me…

I glanced at him so long and I noticed myself when his face is red like tomatoes.

“Minnie… Are you ok?” I asked him and he looked up at me. Then he avoided facing with me and I started to worry him.

“Minnie… your face is so red… Are you dizzy or something???” I asked him while caressing his cheeks with my hand.

His soft and smooth skin persuaded me to do something wild. My heart is beating like a wild horse.

“Oh…  You are so sweaty and if you can’t stand anymore, we should ask to stop next bus-stop for us…” I mumbled to stop my wild mind.

“I can’t hold anymore…” I thought secretly.

Then…

“Ajushi… please stop at next bus-stop…” I shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

I miss you so much…

Please give me comments to this chapter. I know that it’s too short but I wrote at my office.

The supervisor came to check us and so I’ll stop here.

Don’t forget me *-*

I LOVE YOU, OUR HYUKMIN SHIPPERS!!!

See you later….hahhahahhahhahhaha