8

Miss

Minzy's P.O.V

 

No one in the school would talk to me!!!! Well I can't really say that. Nicole is still here with me, but she is making fun of me and whouldn't miss this for anything. Now thats what i call a true friend, so I could care less. At least I still have my dance class to myself. Well beside my other classmates that is. And Nicole is also in here with me.

 

So here I was in one of the corners of the classroom with my head set in my ears playing a random playlist from my Ipod. Why I'm in the corner well, like I said no one is talking to me, so no one wants to dance with me. And as of right now Nicole is helping some students out right now.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjAsID38Ts&feature=BFa&list=PLFDA887E4D1E9D6A5    

 Minzy TV5

 

And there she was just dance without a care in the world. Now this is something she loves to do, even when it looks like the world doesn't like her at the moment just for helpping some out. Wow, What a world they live in.

 

After I finish with my freestyle Nicole had ran right into me without giving much time to see her running at me. Good thing we didn't fall though.

 

"Minji!!! Your so good! No your great!" Nicole squeezing the day lights out of me. Man is she strong!!! Well then again so am I. Haha. YG Family.

 

"Thanks, but your good yourself Nicole.'

 

clap clap clap clap WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

        clap clap clap clap WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

                 clap clap clap clap AMAZING!!!!!

 

Jin's P.O.V

 

We were walking around when we heard some music coming from one of the dance rooms. We didn't have a 6th peroid and the guys got board, so we're just hanging around school looking for something to do. Yamapi was the first one to run up to the window. He started to jump up and down like a 5 year old would do while he was whatching his favoret tv show. Old times.

 

"You guys get over here, like right now!!!" Yamapi was waving his arms around telling them to hurry up. As we made our way to him he just pionted at the window towards it.

 

It's her!!! Wow she looked amazing. The way she moved her hips and pops, locks, and glads across the floor is something he has never seen done so beautiful. And she looks so pretty doing it. She looks so free right now, like she doesn't have a care in the world.