9

Miss

No One P.O.V

 

Minzy was shocked to see Jin. Yamapi, and Oguri at the window clapping...........for her. Not only that, but the whole class was now looking at her. Not what she wanted at all. And now they were walking through their dance room still clapping. At this point Minzy just wanted to run all the way back home to korea.

 

"THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!" Yamapi jumpping up and down all the way to Minzy. He looked like a over grown rabbit. But all she heared was girls giggleing or falling over on how cute he looks.

 

Minzy looked at them for a split second then went to get her stuff to go. So what she saved him now she has him and his friends here. and most of all she hates all the attention shes getting. Minzy just wanted to get out of class. As soon as possable. As she got up and turned around to leave she found Jin in front of her with his hands in his pockets looking at her so was the whole class. And Nicole wasn't helpping, she was trying not to laugh ather poor friends face.

 

"His right you know? You were great. No, amazing is more like." Jin walk up to Minzy and gave her his biggest smile.

 

Minzy was about to say something untill the bell rang. Then she ran out of the roon with Nicole on her tale saying good bye to everyone,

 

"Looks like she ran way from you." Ogrui patted Jins back as Yamapi singing a sad song in the background.

 

Jin looked at where she left and scrached his head messing up it up, "Come on guy lets go." Following the girls out.

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

Why can't they just leave me alone!! Well they are kind of cute. I dont hate them because their bad people, I mean look at my family. Everyone things their bad people but their not. Its just how they represent theirselfs. But being the youngest in the family I see all their sides of how they are. For one we are a music family. Uncle Teddy loves to rap, writes lyrics and beats, he even has his has his own studio. That and our house is BIG. My five brothers well their known as BIG BANG. They are the well known all over the world. Their the people that others don't want to mess with. But they are so weird. Their like very big babys, mainly Ji-young oppa and Seung-hyun oppa. Seung-hyun or T.O.P oppa is like an alien, a funny alien. Taeyang oppa was the shy type in front of others not his family.  Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa were always the wild ones in the family. Those two could always find trouble anywhere. But when its time to get down to bussnies then its like those side of them never were a part of them. Even their girlfriends were like that. Bom unnie was an alien like T.O.P. Such a cute couple can't wait to have some alien babys. Dara unnie was out there, she was like an drama queen. So oppeset do attraced. Its funny to see Yaeyang oppa with Dara unnie. Then theres Ji-young's girlfriend CL. She is some one no one wanted to mess with. Well I could and get away with it because its me. She is the one thats helps dress them up so they looked the 'part', but Ji-yound had already did that. Daesung oppas girl is of the maids from when I was younger. Her name is Tiffany. She would watch me when the famliy went to have a 'meeting' with another family. And I guest they feel in love. I don't really care, but they looke good together and they really care for each other. not just them but all of them and thats all that matters to me. I love all of them and miss them. But I just don't get why others can't see the same thing as well.  And I shouldn't be one of them.

 

'M-I-N-I-J!!!!!!!" Nicole was standing in front of the younger girl trying to get her attention.

 

'Sorry. I was thinking. Did you say something?" I looked at her with a puzzed face on.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

here you are!! sorry for the late update. school

 

so heres to kikyo670. thank you.