7

Miss

No One's P.O.V

 

Minzy was looking around her then at Jin.

 

"Minji" was the only thing she said and gave him a smile bow.

 

"Minji. Thank you." he gave her a smiled and turned back and left with his boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Class

 

 "I can't believe what just happen in class!!" Nicole was jumpping with joy as she thought of what happed to her new best friend. Minzy just shruged her shoulders. Nicole went on and on about the whole thing and how he came himself to look for in quote his "hero" from the night before. And some how they were running for no reason and laughing their hearts away.  they were having so much fun that they weren't looking where they were going and bumped into someone.

 

That someone just had to be Jin and his group.

 

At first Minzy didn't relies who she bumped into.

 

"I'm so sorry!' Minzy gave the person an 95 dagree bow. Nicole on the hand was trying very hard not to laugh.

 

"Well, well,well. What do we have here? I'll say someone came to see you Jin." Yamapi slung his arm around Jin's shoulder.

 

Both Jin and Oguri were just smiling at the shocked looking girl infront of them.

 

Minzy slowly looked up. And there they were, smiling at her. man did she wish she didn't save the guy now. People started to look at them and all she wanted to do at the moment was to run. So she ran between them with Nicole following her and laughing out loud. Minzy could hear the guys chuckly at her as she ran away.

 

Jin on the other hand thought she looked cute running away, but he didn't think she would run away in the first place. As he looked around, he nodded his head towards the direction the girls went and a few guys went to follow them, mainly Minzy though. They were his loyal followers. They were also the ones to get in the headmasters way so they could get to "class".

 

So the guys Jin had follow Minzy would follow her to all her classes then be there to walk her to her next class. They also took her to the bathroom. They would make the guys wait outside cuz they couldn't really go into the girls room.

 

Next Day

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! I wish they would stop. Man I'm so glad my oppa's weren't like this. But then again no one knew that we were related to each other in the first place. So it could have been like this or worst? Boy I really hope not. But, yeah it would be worst then this. But i can't take these!!! I have to talk to them today.

 

She left and went to wait at the bus station where there were the two "body gards" from yesterday were and the one she saved.

 

"Hey, you guys don't have to do this you know?" Minzy looked at them. "I helped you out, not a big deal."

 

Oguri smiled at her then at the guys. "Well its a big deal to us." Pointing to himself and Yamapi, who was nodding to everything he said.

 

Signing Minzy just shook her head at them. Boy was she really wishing she just ran away like most girls who see fights. But then again she wasn't like most girls, if any. As she looked around she notice that everyone was standing and not sitting on the bench. But at the end of it thre were guys standing at the end of them. Really!!!