1. Cinema [At the Movies with Luhan]

EXO Drabbles

She couldn't believe it was finally happening. She was here, with him, on a date. The corners of her lips subconsciously perked into a smile, and previews for unreleased films began to play on the large screen. They almost had the theater to themselves, seeing as it was an ten-thirty showing on a Monday morning.

 

“I'm glad you came with me,” Luhan whispered to her.

 

“Of course,” she replied. I've only been waiting forever.

 

She tried to dress her best for their first date, and Luhan even complimented her when he picked her up, but he still seemed to outshine her. Luhan was dressed simply but handsomely in a button-up shirt and khakis, with a watch hanging from his wrist. His attractive features were accentuated by the way his hair framed his face.

 

She started feeling a bit inadequate, and a sigh almost escaped her lips when she noticed Luhan stretching his arms out wide. The movement was ridiculously exaggerated and ended with Luhan slyly slipping his right arm around her shoulders. She bit her lip so he would not notice her laughing about him doing something so cheesy.

 

Luhan glanced down at her, a smirk on his face. He was pleased that she didn't seem to notice his little ploy.

 

Suddenly, she pulled his hand down and held it, catching Luhan by surprise. She looked up at his widened eyes.

 

“Luhan, you don't have to be so sneaky.”

 

He was a little flustered by her sudden action, but then only grinned. “I won't be next time,” he whispered before turning his attention to the screen.

 

She couldn't wait until next time.