Those 3 Words

Gunshots of Love

Listen to (Wonder girls – Saying I Love You): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7z-DhTCsc

______’s POV:

                When I opened my eyes, I was face to face with a white ceiling. I looked around, and found myself to be in a hospital room. I looked next to me and saw Jonghyun sleeping, with his head resting on the side of the cot. And that was when I realized that he was holding my hand, resting his cheek on it.

                And that when I remembered what I’d said to him, those three words: I love you. Those 3 cursed words that I’d told myself never to say in my entire life. Because they always end in disaster. But then I remembered that I was breathing right now, alive. Maybe it wasn’t such a disaster after all…

                Just then I felt Jonghyun starting to wake up and he opened his eyes to meet mine.

                “_____...,” he murmured. Then he suddenly shot up. “_____?” His eyes lit up. “______!!”

                Jonghyun hugged me which suddenly felt very painful.

                “Ow, ow, ow!”

                Jonghyun pulled away. “Oops sorry. Here, lay back down.”

                Still murmuring some pain, I laid back down on the cot. My whole body hurt.

                “So what happened?” I asked.

                “What do you mean?” Jonghyun asked, fixing my pillow.

                “I mean…with Se Kyung and all?” I asked.

                “Well….she was trying to escape and someone unexpectedly caught her.”

                “Who was it?”

                “Kikwang.”

                My eyes widened. “Really?”

                “Yeah. Apparently B2ST had been roaming around the area and spotted her making her getaway. No one would’ve noticed her if it’d weren’t for him. And then they sent all of her henchmen home. Those guys had been what were left of the SS501 gang,” Jonghyun explained.

                “Oh…I see…”

                “So we don’t have to worry about her anymore,” Jonghyun said happily.

                I nodded. “That’s good.”

                It got quiet again as you looked down and Jonghyun contemplated on what to say. Then, finally, he spoke.

                “______,” he said gently.

                You looked at him. “Hm?”

                “I can’t believe you’re alive…”

                “What? Thought I’d die that easily?”

                Jonghyun chuckled. “No. I’m just…so happy right now that I can’t even explain it…”

                “Jonghyun…” I didn’t know what to say.

“You remember what I’d said to you, right? Before you out?”

                I knew perfectly well what he’d said. Maybe more than I should. But I still sat there for a while before nodding.

                “But did you mean, what you said?” I asked.

                “Every single word.”

                “But…why me? When I’d first met you…I told myself to never fall in love with you.”

                Jonghyun frowned and brought his face closer to mine.

                Really close, actually.

                So close that our noses were slightly brushing each others.

                And for some reason I actually liked it.

                “But we did in the end, didn’t we? We fell for each other,” Jonghyun said softly.

                “No, we didn’t.”

                Jonghyun pouted. “Are you still trying to convince yourself that ______? Really?”

                “Yes.”

                “Well then, are you feeling anything now?” Jonghyun leaned his face just a bit closer to mine.

                “No.”

                “Now?” Jonghyun leaned in even closer.

                I kept a straight face, but deep down inside I could feel my face turn bright red as my heart threatened to jump out from my chest. “No.”

                “Now?” And as if he couldn’t get any closer, Jonghyun leaned in and kissed me. I didn’t have the urge to pull away like what I’d done with Key. If anything, I wanted him to stay there, as I felt my heart burst, as if a burden was being lifted off of it. Because in reality, it was. I just couldn’t stop thinking about how good he felt, close to me like this. So I kissed him back, and I felt him smile through our kiss.

                “Knew it,” I heard him say softly.

A/N: didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long (: Lol the kiss is probably a little late huh? but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter anyways (=