For those of you who are confused:

Gunshots of Love

Here’s the whole story from start to finish:

Back in Senior Year, 2 main gangs were active at the time: TVXQ and Big Bang. Jaejoong and Jiyong were known to be the biggest rivals. However, Jiyong had gotten his girlfriend Sohee pregnant, and they were planning to keep the baby. Meanwhile, a gang called SS501, who was always third place for everything (Big Bang and TVXQ always came second or first), was greedy for more power. The leader, Kim Hyun Joong, was a college student at the time and already had a daughter, who was Shin Se Kyung and about 4/5 years old. Her mother had died shortly after giving birth to her.

                Hyun Joong called Sohee over to a warehouse and killed her. He made it seem like it was Jaejoong who’d killed her by carving a star on her face, TVXQ’s known signature after murdering someone. Hyun Joong had practiced this signature many times, wanting to make sure that it’d look as real as possible. And it did, fooling GD completely about who’d actually killed his girlfriend and his baby.

                For years, Hyun Joong was filled with guilt about what he’d done. Of course, he’d killed other people before. He’d just never killed a baby. Greed had gotten the better part of him. And now there was no turning back. So when Se Kyung was 12, her father committed suicide, and she was an orphan. So she’d experienced a pretty tough childhood too. But throughout those years of hardship, she’d known the truth. She’d heard her dad talk about it millions of times.

                GD had kept quiet about it for a while, that is, until Jaejoong got married and had a son. Something that had never happened to him. But instead of killing Taeyeon when she was pregnant, GD waited. He waited till their family had the biggest bond shared, when they were the happiest, and this had been a year ago. Then he sent one of his men undercover to Jaejoong’s mansion and stole his watch.

                A week later, he called Taeyeon over to a warehouse and killed her. The homeless man had been taking a nap on the second story and using one of his stolen video cameras, video taped the whole thing. When he saw GD lighting a match, he’d fled the warehouse and soon, out of the country. He was too traumatized to do anything.

                Coincidently, SHINee had been riding their bikes out by the countryside, and saw the fire first. While Jonghyun ran to get his dad, the rest of the SHINee members had tried to rescue whoever was inside. Taemin had gotten in the farthest and that’s why his hair had burned the most. None of them knew at the time that Taeyeon’s dead body had been burning in there until the fire was put out.

                Just from looking at how the knife was positioned, Jaejoong instantly knew that it’d been GD. But he didn’t want to make accusations yet. Especially when he was being suspected. So he decided to investigate. He needed proof.

                He asked the neighbors around and one old lady claimed to see a homeless man running out of the warehouse past her cabin, which was out in the woods. He’d been carrying a video camera.

                So Jaejoong took almost a whole year to track the homeless man down, while spreading rumors about smuggling to cover up his absence. He didn’t want to make GD suspicious.

But GD was suspicious. That was why he’d sent his men out to question Jonghyun about his dad’s whereabouts.

                Meanwhile, Se Kyung had been keeping a track on all of this. And thought that now would be the perfect time to seduce Jonghyun. She’d get access to the gang parties, everything. What she’d wanted was so give her dad the credit he deserved and kill the two men who’d brought him to his greediness.

                Jaejoong knew how to put on a show. And he knew that TVXQ is the best when they’re together. So he gathered the 5 members and headed off to GD’s mansion. Where the accusation starts and the truth is revealed.

                Although, two questions are still unrevealed:

                What had happened between Key and Nicole? And now that the mission’s over, how will Jonghyun and ______ end up?

  The story's not over yet! <3