Chapter 6: The Unexpected Occurs and... Powers?

Into Your World (Angel)

 

The bright sunlight rays darts through the window of the small house. Kyuhyun started to wake up. He got up and looks around him.

“Oh yeah.” It seems that he thought everything was just a dream but remembered it was reality. A slim figure on the bed then caught his attention.

He decided to go closer until he hears a faint snore. “Ahaha” he starts laughing softly by himself. “Aish this girl…. She’s so vulnerable when she’s asleep.” Then a recent memory started to come back to him.

Flashback: Yesterday

Kyuhyun woke up to the birds chirping. “Ah… where am I?” He thought. His body felt a bit numb so he decided to just lie down for a moment. Then a moment came where he had to turn to his side. When he did, a sweet fragrant smell entered his nostrils; butterflies could be felt in his stomach.

He couldn’t believe his eyes. A beautiful young lady was lying beside him, asleep. A face as bright as the sun, lips as pink as the cherry blossoms and hair which its wave were as admiring as the ones from the seashore.

Kyuhyun’s cheeks were probably bright pink right now. Never has he seen someone as beautiful as her. Due to embarrassment, he got up quickly, trying to find out where he was.

End of Flashback

“Oh Kyuhyun… I see you’re awake.” Tiffany said as she entered. Kyuhyun just smiled. “Yeah. Where’d you go last night?” he asked. This time, Tiffany stiffened a bit. She didn’t want to tell him that she went to Yesung because… she just can’t.

“Just around Seoul.” She tried her best to lie. She’s an angel and they are the worst at lying. Tiffany then saw Sooyoung and decided to change the subject.

“Looks like your friend is still asleep, why don’t you wake her up? I’ll wait outside.” She told Kyuhyun while winking and running out.

“Hey! What do you mean?” He said embarrassed. His face flushed. “Mm… so noisy…” someone started mumbling.

Kyuhyun turned to Sooyoung who was yawning and rubbing her eyes. “You’re awake. Finally.” He said while smirking at her. Sooyoung just felt annoyed again. “You again. And I thought this was all a dream.” She told him. She then stood up and did a few stretches.

He turned away embarrassed to see her slim figure while stretching. “Yah! You better hurry up, Tiffany-ssi is waiting for us outside!” He told her.

“Aish… You’re so impatient.” Sooyoung told Kyuhyun. This time, Kyuhyun wanted to have revenge by playing with her.

He stood up not saying anything and dashed quickly outside. Sooyoung was curious of his actions but just shrugged it away and started combing her hair.

“Tiffany-ssi! Tiffany-ssi!” Kyuhyun started calling her in a panicking voice making the other girl become curious again.

But Kyuhyun didn’t go to Tiffany. Instead he went at the back of the house, near the rear window where they were sleeping. He first got a bunch of piled leaves and sticks and creatively made it into some kind of costume, mask or whatever it was called.

He then started making some scary noises behind the window. Sooyoung faced the said window a little bit nervous. “What was that?” she thought but then again, just ignored it.

Kyuhyun knew she ignored it so he made more noises and this time, scarier too. On the sound of the noise, Sooyoung was already a little scared. “Gosh Sooyoung! You’re just imagining those things. Hurry up and go outside.” She said to herself aloud letting Kyuhyun also hear it.

He smirked and headed towards the back door where Sooyoung usually exit to get some fresh air. When Sooyoung finally came out;

“RAAAAAAAA!”

“AHHHHHHHH!”

Kyuhyun took off his “disguise” after hearing an exceptional scream from the girl he wanted to get even with. But his smirk didn’t last when he saw her face. She had teary eyes, probably due to fright.

When Sooyoung found out who was behind this. All her fury inside gathered. She just wanted to punch him so badly for that. “YOU!” she yelled while she pointed at him. Kyuhyun didn’t know what it was, but something urged him to just look at her and stay calm.

Sooyoung was still burning up from what happened. She was about to speak when something, someone, prevented her from doing so.

“Hey! What’s taking you two so long-“Tiffany couldn’t finish what she was saying when she saw the scene in front of her. “Uh… I’ll just w-wait on the other side hehe” she said almost whispering and dashed away with a flushed face.

Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he just had to. He leaned his face towards her, feeling her nose with his, and then finally closing the gap by softly placing his lips on hers. On the other hand, Sooyoung was fighting back all her emotions, whether it was anger, confusion, relief, it was all a mess in her head.

It didn’t last too long and Kyuhyun parted but his forehead was still sticking to hers.  They had eye contact, a deep one.

Kyuhyun then returned to his senses. He quickly jolted up with a burning face. “Mian..hae…” he said almost whispering while running off. Sooyoung was just there still sitting. She was so furious while also being very confused.

Tiffany then came again but she didn’t let Sooyoung see her. She hid behind the door. “Sooyoung-ah…”

Meanwhile Kyuhyun went directly to the tree. He punched the bark with tears falling. But unbeknownst to him, someone was watching.

A bell chimed. Time stopped.

“Tiffany… it seems like you have a problem.” HE said. “Uh… kinda… We were suppose to go to the hospital but… this happened and-“

“Then there’s only one thing.” HE cut her off. “Tiffany… you can’t succeed in this mission with this happening very early…”

Tiffany quickly looked up to the sky. “Do you mean?”

“Yes. You must reset this. But you know your consequences. I’m only allowing you right now because if this will not be erased, then it will be a hindrance.”

She looked down a bit and bit her lips. “Well… since there’s no other choice. But I have to make sure they’re both together to work. I’ll first get Kyuhyun-ssi.”

And there, the wind began to calm and time slowly continued again.

Tiffany looked back at Sooyoung. “Sooyoung-ssi?” she called. The other girl turned to her. “Tif-“ before she could continue, Tiffany created a white mist around Sooyoung and the girl slowly began to fall asleep.

“Hm…  now I have to get her to that tree.” She said before putting the sleeping Sooyoung’s arms around her. “Ugh. This is gonna be tough.”

But in a few minutes, they reached the tree where Kyuhyun was. He spotted them. “What happened to her?” he asked in a worried voice. Tiffany didn’t answer. Instead, she also out a white mist around Kyuhyun making him fall asleep too.

She laid them down beside each other. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The wind began breezing wildly, leaves flying around. A pair of wings then started to appear behind Tiffany. When she opened her eyes, it was glowing white.

A much thicker mist began to surround the sleeping bodies. Now instead of one bell chiming, a group of bells began to ring like the ones who can hear in churches.

“Knight of Love, Guardian of Time, Sage of Space, Bearer of Light, and Majesty of All, seal the memory of a true love’s kiss, through the dimension of the mind, with your angel’s voice; I set forth a new sunrise.”

That was the chant of LIGHT Angel Tiffany. The clouds up above then form a cyclone. Thunder and Lightning came together.

“I, OF THE HEAVENS ABOVE, HEAR TO THE PLEAD OF MY ANGEL. YOUR PRAYER WILL BE OUTDONE.”

After that, a saber of light hit down on them like being hit by lightning. Tiffany’s eyes became normal again but she couldn’t handle standing. She had deep breathing while she fell to the ground. The world just blackened in a snap.

****

Yoona was looking out the window of her hotel room when Changmin came inside. “Yoona-ssi…” He said. She was still busy gazing out. He moved closer behind her. “The weather doesn’t look promising. If we go out, they’ll spot us easily. Remember, the hospital is only a few blocks away from your father’s hotel.

Still, Yoona didn’t answer. Changmin just sighed and decided to leave when she tugged his sleeve.

“Yoon-“He got cut off.  She hugged him, crying. His shirt was getting wetter and wetter by the second. “Yoong…. “He hugged her back.

“Oppa…” she started to talk but it was as soft as a whisper. “What is it Yoong?” Changmin asked while her hair, smelling it.

“Op-pa… you won’t leave me alone right?” she asked while still crying. Changmin was a little bit surprised by this question. But he instead, he held Yoona’s face and looked at her. He closed his eyes. His lips slowly went closer to her face. Yoona’s eyes closed too.

Changmin kissed the sides of her watery eyes, making the tears go away. He then pulled her onto the bed.

He made her lay down beside him, with her head on his chest.

“Yoongie… it’s better if you take a nap first. I promise you we’ll go see Sooyoung when you wake up and when the weather’s nicer.”

He kissed her forehead. Yoona just held his hand and started to drift away to sleep. Changmin tightened the grip with her hand. “Don’t worry Yoona. I’ll be the one to protect you from now.” He whispered before he himself, also started to get drowsy, and eventually fell asleep.  

****

A/N: Hi Guys! hehe how do you like this chapter? hehe So the foreword was finally used :D And omg, they kissed! And that ChangYoon moment made me giggle while writing ^_____^ Please do comment and subsribe! ♥

@sippirilli:hehe i hope you liked this chapter's ChangYoon moment!

@ ampalaya: the foreword is finally used! Yey :D 

@ fymeme: really? hehe I'll try to update more sooner now ^___^