Chapter 3: The Meeting of the Cheerful, Stressed, and Angel

Into Your World (Angel)

 

It was the morning after the accident occurred. News Headlines began flashing out what had happened. The news spread from person to person just like gossip.

“A Car and Food Stall collided in a crash last night. Reason: Unknown. Victims: A Young lady and a young man. Both are still unconscious.”

It also soon reached Busan.

“Yoona! Yoona!” Changmin worriedly called out from his office. Inside, there was always a TV that’s why he knew the news.

“Changmin-oppa? What’s all the ruckus about?” Yoona asked. “Quick! Look at the TV!” He pointed out.

Both of them were now listening to the anchor. Investigators all around the park. Yoona then got a good glimpse of the car.

“Wait… that car… it’s-it’s-“

“The victims are: Cho Kyuhyun, the one riding the food stall and Choi Sooyoung, the one driving the car. Both of them are in Seoul General Hospital. Fortunately, it was a no-death scene. But unfortunately, they are still unconscious.” The anchor said before Changmin turned off the TV.

“O-oppa… I think we need to go back to Seoul. NOW.” Yoona said before passing out to severe shock. “Yoona!” Changmin quickly carried her to the clinic before booking tickets back to Seoul.

****

The manager went quickly dashed away to Yesung’s house. He knocked so loudly. “Yesung-ah! Yesung-ah!”

Yesung then came out and opened the door. “Ah manager-ssi! What brings you here?” He asked very curiously. “its- it’s Kyu-hyun… he’s… at the… hos-pital.” Manager said while panting very hard.

“What?” It caught his guard. “Wha- why? H-how?” He then asked back with so much worry.

“ A car crashed into him.”

****

Tiffany wandered the streets of Seoul. She was wearing a silk white dress up to her knees. Luckily no one could see her, as she was, again, an angel. Only spirits can see her.

“Wow. This place is interesting.” She said in awe as she was walking. She then heard a bell chime. “Tiffany! Remember why you’re here.” Tiffany knew it was HIS voice. She had to complete her mission first.

“Okay Tiffany! Time to prove what you can really do!” She motivated herself.  She then walked more fast then soon she began running.

Oh yeah, one thing is that she can’t touch nor speak to any non-spirit being.

****

Sooyoung began to start opening her eyes. A ray of sunlight quickly blinded her for a second.

“Huh… Wh-where am I?”

“You’re under a tree.” A deep voice answered. Sooyoung jolted up when she heard him. “W-who are you?!” she asked, obviously scared.

“Don’t be scared Pabo.” She heard the voice again. “S-show yourself! Or-or, are you… God? Am I dead?” she then asked again very curiously.

“Aish, Pabo! I’m up here!” he answered. Sooyoung looked up to see a young man on top of one of the branches.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Sooyoung started to scream. Kyuhyun fell onto the ground due to the high pitch of the scream. “Aish! Keep quiet will you?” Kyuhyun told her.

Sooyoung still had this terrified look. Kyuhyun moved closer. Sooyoung kept trying to move back, even though she couldn’t get up.

Her eyes then started to tear up. Then slowly, *sniffs* *sniffs*, she was already crying. “Waaaahhh!” she cried aloud like a toddler.

Kyuhyun was surprised by her actions. It made him worry. “Hey hey! Wh-why are you crying?” he said worried. She still didn’t stop crying. Kyuhyun then knelt down in front of her to see her face to face.

“Hey, I don’t know why you’re crying but you look cute while doing so.” He shot her a bright smile. Sooyoung stopped crying and blushed.

“Yah! I’m not!” she rejected as she pushed him out of her front. “Hmm… I think you’re finally back to normal now.” He said before looking off to another view. She then tried to get up, but when she did she fell backwards. “Ah!” she landed on her bottom which made it hurt for a bit.

“Woah, are you okay there?” He asked as he turned around to her. “What do you think?” Sooyoung said a bit coldly.

He just chuckled as he lend her a hand. Sooyoung was a bit surprised by this but she just accepted the offer anyways. She grabbed his hand and she tried to get up. Kyuhyun just happily helped her without any complaint.

Sooyoung was now as curious as ever. “Hey. Who are you anyway? And… where are we?” she asked.

Kyuhyun at first was kind of speechless. “Umm..I’m Kyuhyun. About your second question, we’re at the top of Seoul. I think.” He answered all her questions honestly.

Sooyoung then looked to where he was pointing. It was an amazing view. You could see every part of Seoul from that point.

“Wow. It’s beautiful.” She said in awe. Then someone tapped her shoulders. It was Kyuhyun. “Um… Excuse me but, I think it’s unfair that only you know my name.” he told her.

“Oh yeah. I’m Sooyoung.” She said nervously. Kyuhyun was just smiling. “Then nice to meet you! Ah. I can tell you’re good in swimming am I right?” he asked brightly.

“You’re kidding me.” Sooyoung thought as her eyebrows mentally twitched. “Yeah right. Just because someone’s name literally mean swimming doesn’t mean they’re actually good at it.” She said all in one blow.

Kyuhyun lifted his hand in defense. “Woah there. Calm down. I was just asking, wasn’t I? Anyways, we need to go back down there.” He said while pointing at the buildings.

Sooyoung nodded. “Well, we should first get down from here. But… it looks like as if there’s no road.” She said turning her head from different angles.

“Yeah. That’s why I went up that tree to get a better view of this place.” He told her in a for-your-information tone.

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes until she sees a man, probably, the ground’s ranger. “Look! Maybe we should ask for help!” she said as she started heading towards the man. “Sooyoung-ah!” Kyuhyun called to her while trying to catch up.

She was getting nearer and nearer the ranger. Her shouts for help then started but it seems as if he didn’t hear anything.

“Hey! Your yells’ screeching my ears!” Kyuhyun complained as he finally caught up to her. But Sooyoung was too in depth thinking. “Sooyoung-ah? Sooyoung-ahhhhhhhhh?” Kyuhyun tried to get her attention.

Sooyoung then came back to reality. “Hmmm… something strange is going on.” “What’s that?” Kyuhyun asked. “That man seems as if he didn’t hear any of my yells. Why don’t we go approach him?” she told him while advancing even further. Kyuhyun just followed like a loyal golden retriever.

They reached him and were probably only one foot away from the man. “Excuse me Sir but-“ Kyuhyun tried to call his attention but of to no avail. Sooyoung then told Kyuhyun to tap his shoulders. But when he did, something unexpected came. His hands just went through the man’s body like smoke.

“Wh-wh-what….. the heck… was that?” Both of them were scared. Very scared.

“Well, it’s because your spirits!” A cheerful voice came out of nowhere all of a sudden. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung looked back to what was a pretty girl in white smiling as bright as the sun.  

****

END OF THIRD CHAPTER

A/N: hmm... what will they find out? hehe keep reading! Please do comment and subscribe! ^^