six.

Falling for my Stepmother

Taeyeon felt confused.

 

They had just arrived at the Emerson hotel, but he didn't understand why Yuri brought him here. All he wanted was to talk to her and fix up things with her but whenever he tried to speak, Yuri always find out a way to change the topic. As they entered the hotel's main lobby, all the employees gathered around them with a smile. They all bowed as Yuri and Taeyeon passed by them. Taeyeon bowed awkwardly at them but they returned his greeting with an odd stare. Why were they looking at him like that?

That's when Taeyeon remembered that Yuri was rich and her uncle owned this fancy hotel. That's why the hotel employees greeted them with such respect in the first place.

Yuri entered the elevator with Taeyeon following her from behind. The ride inside was silent and awkward, since they were the only people there. Taeyeon can't help but feel nervous. He wanted to say something but was lacking the courage to do it. He wanted to apologize to her but he was afraid that she would reject him. Taeyeon hated receiving rejections.

The elevator stopped as they reached the 4th floor. Yuri stepped off and walked along the empty hallway. Taeyeon tried to catch up with her, walking fastly as he can. When they reached the end of the hallway, Yuri stopped in front of a door which led to a hotel suite. She unlocked it with her key and the door swinged open. She entered and motioned Taeyeon to come in. As they entered the room, Taeyeon's jaw dropped to the floor.

Holy..

Taeyeon's family is rich but he has never seen a hotel room as luxurious as this before. They entered a small living room, its walls painted scarlet red and it was decorated with all sorts of expensive-looking furnitures. Taeyeon ran his hand through the walls, his eyes staring up at the beautiful paintings hanging above it. Yuri never mentioned that she owned a place like this. He stopped in his tracks when he felt a pair of eyes looking at him. He turned his head and caught Yuri looking at him.

"Like it?" She asked, finally giving him a smile. It was the smile that Taeyeon longed to see.

He smiled back as his eyes darted back to the paintings. "Yeah. Your place is beautiful."

"Thanks." She mumbled. "My dad bought this place but I'm the one who designed and arranged the furnitures here."

Taeyeon slowly nodded. He didn't have to be surprised since he knew at how talented Yuri was in designing clothes or whatsoever.

Silence fell again. Taeyeon could feel the awkward atmosphere again, and he certainly didn't like it. This was the first time this happened to the both of them. Usually when they're together, they can't even take their eyes off each other. Now Yuri was avoiding to look at him as much as she can. He turned towards her with a small frown on his face.

"Yuri, can you tell me why we're here?"

She sighed softly before sitting down on the couch. She rested her hands above her lap with her eyes remaining glued on the floor. Taeyeon was getting confused with her actions. She was acting so weird and the look on her face tells him that something was bothering her. He sat down beside her and placed his hand over her thigh.

"Hey, is something wrong? What's the matter?" He asked, expressing his worry.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Tae, I want to be honest with you." She stated. Taeyeon was slightly surprised with her sentence. "I brought you here because I thought of this as the best place where we can talk privately."

He nodded, urging her to go on.

"I know you want to get back with me. And I want that too. But.." Yuri's voice trailed off. Taeyeon didn't know what was bothering her, he haven't seen Yuri look so pale. It worried him a lot.

"But what?" He asked, leaning his face closer to hers.

Yuri closed her eyes as if she cannot bear to say what she has to say. The next words that came out of completely threw Taeyeon off the edge.

"My dad wants me to get married with another guy Tae. And the engagement is about to happen next week."

 

------------

 

"Jessica-shi! Please! Stop! I'm begging you!"

As far as he can count, Sooyoung already dodged multiple times from getting hit by hundreds of pillows Jessica threw at his direction. Now, he was laying against the floor with Jessica sitting on top of him, strangling his neck and preventing him to breathe. As expected, the blonde was beyond mad and he could imagine seeing horns appearing above her forehead. Taeyeon used to warn him about Jessica sometimes being on her 'hellSica' mode whenever she's super upset about something. But he didn't expect it to be like this. She was terribly vicious.

"Please....stop...let..me...go.." Sooyoung stated between his struggles to breathe.

"You ert! You maniac! How could you do this to me?! Why did you me?! you!!" She snarled, releasing her hands from gripping his neck as soon as she noticed he was in desperate need of oxygen. Sooyoung sighed with relief as he can finally breathe, but gasped when he realized Jessica's attacks weren't over. She began slapping his face.

"Jessica-shi! Enough already!" He growled so loud.

Jessica continued to slap him. Sooyoung's eyes widened when he realized that she was starting to cry. He grabbed her wrists and stared at her face.

"Jessica-shi.."

"You bastard.." She said in a weak voice. "How dare you take my ity like this?!"

His eyes widened. His heart dropped. It was if the whole world had stopped turning around.

She's a ? And I'm the one who took her purity away from her?

Jessica buried her face on her hands as she cried. Her sobs were getting louder every second, and guilt was the only emotion Sooyoung felt in his heart. He pushed her away from him then wrapped an arm around her.

"Get your ing hand away from me." She growled, her eyes red and poofy.

But he held her closer to him and buried his face against her strawberry-scented hair.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I truly am."

"Let go of me!" Jessica yelled, pushing him away roughly. "Don't touch me! I hate you!" She got up to her feet and began picking up her clothes. As she reached the door, she paused for a second.

"Don't you ever dare to see me again." She said in a low voice before opening the door and leaving.

Sooyoung remained seated on the floor, with his hand furiously ruffling his hair. He hated himself. He'd never felt so guilty about anything before. Sure, he had a lot of one night stands with a huge number of girls but he'd never thought he'd do that to a girl who turns out to be a . Even though they were both drunk last night and weren't themselves, he still took her ity away and it was wrong. He and Jessica aren't even that close. Yet he became her first time.

Damn it Soo, you screwed up big time.

Sooyoung didn't know what to do. But what his mind and his heart told him was to apologize to that girl and ask for her forgiveness.

 

-------------

 

Oh, what to do...

Tiffany stared into complete space as she was sitting comfortably on the living room couch. Everyone else was out including Sunny who had her day off. She was completely alone inside the mansion and was already dying of boredom. Tiffany had practically tried doing everything to entertain herself, but she still felt bored. She hated being stuck in the house with nothing to do all day.

What she needed was a job. A job wherein she'll earn money and at the same time, have some fun.

She sighed and stretched her arms. She somehow wished that Taeyeon was at home. At least, he can be someone she could talk to. Now speaking of him, Tiffany remembered Jessica's question during their phone conversation.

"You find him attractive, don't you?"

She shook off her thoughts. Sure, she knew Taeyeon was handsome even from the first time she saw him. Even though they first met in a not so good situation in his bedroom, she thought that maybe he was a good guy. He remembered the night when he asked if they could start things over and used this week to get to know each other. Why don't she give him a chance?

No I can't. Her brain told her.

But what's so bad about making friends with Kim Taeyeon anyway? He's just the son of her husband, no big deal. But he was still handsome and mysterious, she has no idea what was running in his mind. She was going to spend this one week with a guy whom she doesn't even know. Even though Taeyeon looked kind, what if he's having bad thoughts in his mind especially when they are alone together?

Tiffany hit her head with her fist. Pabo. I should stop thinking about him like that. She felt confused.

Just then, she was awakened from her deep thoughts when she heard the doorbell ringing. She quickly rushed towards the door, mentally hoping that it was either Sunny or Taeyeon that was outside. But when she opened the door, she saw someone she didn't expect to see.

Tall girl, long black hair, sergeant Keroro designed bagpack, and a cute innocent look on her face.

"May I help you?" Tiffany asked.

The girl smiled and extended out her hand. "You must be Tiffany Hwang. Can I call you umma now?"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and felt a little puzzled. The girl in front of her laughed softly.

"Oh, sorry for being rude. You must be wondering who I am." She said.

Well DUH. Tiffany thought.

"Greetings my dear stepmother. I am Kim Seohyun, the only daughter of Mr. Kim and Kim Taeyeon's little sister."

 

 

 

tobecontinued.

 

 

 

a/n: Okay guys, so here's my update. :DD You're all probably gonna be shocked after reading this chapter because of all the happenings. Maybe your reactions will be like 'WTF, YURI IS GETTING MARRIED?!' and 'JESSICA'S STILL A AND SOOYOUNG WAS ACTUALLY HER FIRST TIME?!' and 'SEOHYUN'S WEARING A SERGEANT KERORO BAGPACK?!' Haha :DDD But of course, many more surprises, drama, and romantic moments will appear soon in the upcoming chapters. Get ready for some TaeNy, SooSic, TaeRi, and YoonHyun actions! xD I'll update soon! Love you my dear readers! :* All of you motivate me to write. :))