one.

Falling for my Stepmother

 

 

It was another satisfying, yet exhausting day in Taeyeon's life.

 

He ran a hand through his hair as a heavy sigh escaped his lips. He stared at the huge bundle of examination papers resting on his desk. The clock will almost strike at midnight, but he still hasn't finished checking all of the test papers. Imagine having 450 students to teach everyday. Taeyeon felt a sudden pain in his head and his shoulders were getting heavier every minute. He stole a glance at his wristwatch then groaned in frustration. He's not gonna be able to finish his errands in time.

VVVVVV. VVVVVV.

The sudden vibration of his phone disturbed him from his thoughts. He took it out from his pocket and saw that he had just a received a message. A smile slowly appeared on his lips as he realized to whom it came from.

From: YulBaby

Taeng, sorry I texted late. I just got home from another photoshoot and my body is sooo exhausted. Sorry I couldn't see you right now. Are you asleep already? If not, please do text me back. I miss you! :*

He couldn't help but feel certain tingles inside his stomach. His cheeks were blushing as he bit his lower lip. He badly wanted to leave work and see his girlfriend right now, but he just can't. There are still 156 test papers left to check. Taeyeon felt like he was going to die of exhaustion. His fingers were already feeling numb. He was debating with his mind if he should go and see Yuri or if he should just stay and finish off his work so that he has nothing left to worry about the next morning.

He sighed and decided to take the first option. He grabbed his cellphone and began texting a message.

To: YulBaby

Babe, I just finished my work here at the university. I'm dropping by your place so wait for me. Miss you too. :*

Then he pressed send. He smiled in contentment as he leaned back on his chair. Right now he didn't care about his work, his job, his errands, or anything at all. All he cared about was his girlfriend, and that he desperately wanted to see her right now. He needed someone who he can release his stress with.

Without thinking any further, he got up from his chair and began packing up his things in his briefcase. He cleared his desk before heading out of the classroom.

 

-----

 

In a blink of an eye, Taeyeon had found himself standing right outside of Yuri's apartment door. He took a deep breath and began to fix himself, making sure that he looked nice before he shows himself to his girlfriend. After making sure that he looked handsome as he thought he was, he lifted his hand and rang the doorbell. He heard a faint yell coming from inside and after a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Yuri on the other side.

Taeyeon's jaw was left hanging.

Yuri was wearing a red-colored bathrobe that showed off her curves, her y , and exposed a bit of her chest. Taeyeon squinted his eyes and tried to think if he was dreaming or not. Yuri crossed her arms and smirked playfully, finding Taeyeon adorable in that stare he was giving her.

"Byuntae." She murmured, causing her boyfriend to snap out his thoughts. Taeyeon shook his head and rubbed his eyes, as if he had just awakened from a hallucination.

"I beg your pardon?" He asked, only to feel Yuri's arms wrap around his neck. Taeyeon could feel the tingling sensation in his stomach, and he could feel stiffening as Yuri pressed her body against his. She softly kissed him on his ear then bit it slightly afterwards.

"You ert." Yuri repeated. "I missed you." She added before pulling away from their embrace. She looked at Taeyeon directly in his brown onyx eyes and she could sense him feeling tense and uneasy. Her lips curved into a smile as she trailed her finger down his cheek as it slid down to his jawline then to his manly chest. She rested her hand against his left chest and felt his beating heart.

"Taeyeon-ah.."

"Yuri-ah.."

No words were said as Taeyeon suddenly grabbed the back of her neck with his hand and smashed their lips together. Taeyeon poured out all of his frustrations and stress by kissing her as passionately as he can. Yuri responded to his kisses by tilting her head to the side so she could capture his lips fully. They grabbed each others hands and interwined their fingers as Taeyeon slowly pushed Yuri inside of her apartment, kicking the door closed behind him. Their lips never parted as they made their way to the couch where Taeyeon landed on top of her.

"Yuri-ah.." Taeyeon said breathlessly as he broke their kiss and furrowed his eyebrows. He hate taking his stress and frustrations out on Yuri. But she didn't mind.

"Taeyeon." Yuri called out with a smile. "I'm here for you." She stated as she placed a hand over his beating heart.

 

 

--------

 

 

3:30 am.

 

Taeyeon finally arrived home, feeling all exhausted and sleepy from his visit at Yuri's place. He grabbed his car keys and stuffed them inside his pockets as he stepped into the front porch of their mansion. He was about to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly swinged open, causing him to flinch a little in surprise. It turns out that the housemaid was standing by the door, looking at Taeyeon with her round eyes.

"Good morning sir." She greeted in a cheery voice. It was only 3 am in the morning yet this young lady is so awake and bursting with energy.

"Uhh, morning?" Taeyeon responded, giving her a weird look before stepping into the mansion. He looked around and the living room was empty. "Where's appa?"

The maid shrugged her shoulders cutely. "I really don't know young master. He still hasn't arrived since you left for work this morning."

Taeyeon knitted his eyebrows. Wherever could his father be? Usually his father never stays away from home longer than a day unless he was on a business trip. His father left last night telling him that he had an important appointment to attend to. Just like Taeyeon, his father had this attitude of being secretive. Taeyeon knew his father was hiding something from him. He eagerly wanted to know what it is but right now, all he wanted to do was to sleep. Yuri got him exhausted with their activity.

He smirked, remembering the past events back at Yuri's apartment.

My y angel.

"Uhh, young master?" Taeyeon's erted thoughts were interrupted by the housemaid as she stood in front of him.

"What?" Taeyeon asked a little too harshly, since she disturbed him from his byuntae moment.

She blinked twice but decided to ignore his snobby attitude. "Your room is cleaned and I just fixed your bed. You may go and take a rest now."

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. His whole body was feeling tired and numb, and he just felt like collapsing on his king-sized bed. He threw a small smile at the housemaid and patted her on the back.

"Thank you-uhh- whatever is your name again?" He asked.

The housemaid sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "For the tenth time young master, it's SUNNY. Sunny Lee Soonkyu."

Taeyeon chuckled and scratched his head. "Mianhe. I can be forgetful sometimes. Oh well, goodnight SULLI!" He yelled, going up the stairs.

Sunny could only facepalm herself and roll her eyes. Kim Taeyeon will never remember her name even for a second.

 

------

 

"Sir.."

 

"Young master..."

Taeyeon felt someone poking his back. He scrunched his nose, feeling somewhat disturbed by whoever that was waking him up from his peaceful slumber. The poking continued until Taeyeon's body rolled over to the other side of the bed to avoid that person disturbing his sleep. When the poking stopped, he smiled and tried to go back to sleep. He was off to dreamland when..

SPLASH!

"BOYA?! WHAT THE !" All of sudden, Taeyeon bolted up from the bed when a bucket of water was spilled onto his face. He saw the housemaid standing by his bed, with a familiar blondie standing right next to her. Taeyeon could feel irritation boiling up inside of him, and his hair was dripping wet. His pajamas were terribly soaked, and the warm rays of the sun beamed directly at his eyes. He groaned loudly.

"Stop being such a baby!" He heard a familiar icy voice hiss. "What are you, a kid in elementary still needed to wake up for school?"

Taeyeon squinted his eyes and his vision became clearer. The blondie that he saw was no other than his highschool 'frienemy'.

"Sica?" He exclaimed, throwing dagger glares towards her. "What the hell are you doing here so early in the morning?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest. She was wearing her uniform for work and it seemed like she wasn't in a good mood today. The look on her face and the tone of her voice said so.

"Get your off that bed and prepare yourself." She ordered in a low voice, her eyes staring out in the window. Taeyeon felt like crap right now and the last thing he needed to do was get out of bed early.

"But it's only six am!" He whined. "And prepare myself for what?"

"Just do what I say and make yourself look handsome before you go downstairs!" She demanded, before making her way out of the bedroom. Then she stopped in her tracks once she reached the doorway.

"And if you don't get yourself cleaned the time I get back here, I'll give you a bath myself." She growled.

"No thank you." Taeyeon quickly muttered before dashing towards the bathroom as fast as he can. He slammed the door behind him and panted heavily.

 

 

Meanwhile Jessica smirked at her own victory. She turned towards Sunny who was standing right outside the door with a smile on her face.

"How did it go ma'am?" She asked in a squeaky voice.

Jessica smiled wider as she placed her hand over Sunny's. "It went well Sunny. Taeyeon is getting ready to meet his new stepmom."

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

 

 

a/n: Kyaaaaa! So how was the first chapter? A TaeRi moment in here and an appearance of the Ice Princess. :DD And also, I decided to let Sunny have a role here as Taeyeon's housemaid. :DD I know it's not much of a role, but she has an important character here. :) Oh Well, brace yourselves for the next chapter where our mushroom will finally appear! ^^