Their Moments

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
" Let's get married"

"What?!" shouted Jessica in disbelief. Is he crazy ?! Get married in the middle of all this mess?

As if enjoying Jessica's reaction, Jongyhun repeated, " Let's get married"

" I would love to say yes but, are you crazy?!" asked Jessica rolling her eyes.

Jongyhun chuckled and explained, " Let's do a pretend marriage"

" You mean pretend to get married?"

" Excactly" said Jongyhun and knelled before Jessica. " Jessica Jung, will you marry me"

Jessica chuckled and took Jonghyun's hand. " I know this is crazy but yes. In any language."

" So when's the wedding?" asked a voice. It was a little girl who was surprisingly standing before them.

" How did you..."

" Hello! I'm Hyun ae! I'm the caretakers daughter" greeted the girl brightly.

The two smiled and approached the little girl. " Tomorrow. Do you want to come?"

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Do you know exactly where the church is?" asked Jessica as the two walked hand in hand with Hyun ae trailing behind them. Jessica was holding the box containing their rings while Jongyhun was holding the marriage certificate they spent hours looking for in the internet last night.

" Hyun ae said its nearby" answered Jongyhun.

Jessica was wearing a simple white above the knee dress with a light pink belt on paired with a pair of gloves. And Jongyhun was wearing a white polo shirt paired with a light blue cardigan

" Now, we need to find somebody to serve as witnesses" said Jongyhun.

" But this is just a pretend one"

" Does that mean that we can't make it like a real wedding?"

" Fine" said Jessica and approached an old lady who was sitting under a tree with her friends.

" Excuse me, can you do us a favor?" asked Jongyhun

" Can you be witnesses for our wedding?" added Jessica

" Sure!" answered one of them and instead of one, all of them followed them to the church.

While they were on their way to the church, one of them asked, " I think I have seen you guys on TV"

" What?!" the two chorused

" Are you sure? They do look like celebrities but did you really saw them on your black and white Tv?" asked one

" I'm sure I saw them"

" Nah, that's impossible. Why would celebrities come here to get married" said the other.

" Y-yeah. She's right. We are not celebrities" said Jongyhun immediately

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Jongyhun stood by the altar as he watched the girl with the brightest smile he has ever seen walked along the aisle. Jessica was holding a small bouquet and has a crown of woven flowers on her head made by one of the old ladies. One of them gave Jessica a long white veil to wear.

Their so called witnesses giggled like teenagers as soon as Jessica reached the altar and held hands with Jonghyun.

" I, Jongyhun Kim, take you, Jessica Jung as my lawfully wedded wife, constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

" I, Jessica Jung, take you, Jongyhun Kim as my lawfully wedded husband, constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Then, Hyun ae came to the altar to present their wedding rings.

" I give this ring as token of my love. Wear it and think of me and my love for you" said Jongyhun while putting the ring on Jessica's finger.

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart" Jessica replied and took the other ring.

" I give this ring as token of my love. Wear it and think of me and my love for you" says Jessica and slowly put the ring on Jongyhun's finger.

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart" Jongyhun replied.

After the exchange of rings, the people with them on the church clapped and cheered. Jongyhun took the certificate they printed but one of the women took it and gave them another certificate.

" Just sign it" said the lady. Without hesitating, the two took a pen and signed it.

____________________________________

12/27/10... Tehee enjoy reading!!!/.^^
Posted Image