Their Getaway

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
" Hold on, something's not right" noted their manager turning his head from left to right as they meet on the dance room to rehearse for their upcoming performance. Taeyeon, being the leader, had their manager staring at her for an answer so she hurriedly avoided at him by turning towards Sooyoung who looked at Yoona who looked at their maknae who nervously looked at Yuri.

" What do you mean?" asked Yuri and nervously smiled.

Sooyoung slightly nudged Yuri and whispered, " Relax, your face says it all. We might get caught"

" Where's Jessica?" asked their manager who finally noticed her absence.

Their eyes widened and they looked at each other nervously, conversing through their eyes. Oh no! He noticed! What should we do? Should we tell him?!

" S-she's not feeling well" answered Yuri trying to straighten her expression.

" Not feeling well? Why?"

None of them can't think of any answers except for Sunny who answered, " S-she got a dysmenorrhea since she's having her period"

Her friends shot a glance at her in disbelief, " Really, Sunny? Is that the best excuse you can think off?"

" Do you think she can be here by tomorrow? You have two photoshoots on your schedule "

" Uhm..err..no because I think she slightly sprained her ankle during our last rehearsal although she won't admit it" answered Seohyun.

" What?! Really? Then we need to call a doctor!" exclaimed their manager with a horrified expression.

" No!" they all chorused. Oops! What to do?!

" W-we mean.. I already asked my aunt doctor to go and check her yesterday. She told me she slightly sprained her ankle but we shouldn't tell Jessica since she's a little depressed" reasoned Yoona.

" Well, I guess she really needs to rest"

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

_______________

" So Jongyhun is still a little depressed?" asked their manager as they rest for a while after practicing for hours.

" Yeah. And he's complaining about experiencing a little bit of pain from his ankle" answered Onew trying to make Jongyhun's absence as reasonable as possible to avoid creating suspicions or else his friends will be over.

" I guess he needs to rest for a week or so. And that would be good so the rumors would go down.

The friends finally let out a relieved sigh. I hope we can get through this.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

_______________

" Aahhh..I love the beach!!!" exclaimed Jessica and ran around the beach feeling the whispers of the wind brushing through her skin and hair. She excitedly removed her heels and started playing with the tide chasing it as it returns to the sea and running away from it as soon as it starts sweeping through the sand.

" Sica, wait for me!" shouted Jongyhun who was struggling with their bags. He smiled at the sight of seeing Jessica's carefree side.

" Hurry up, we need reach the place before it gets dark" answered Jessica wearing a wide smile as she continued to ran ahead although not knowing where are they going in the first place.

" Easy for you to run" said Jongyhun and Jessica smiled at the sight of Jongyhun carrying their bags.

" It's your fault for insisting to carry all of them" smiled Jessica and ran towards Jongyhun jumping up and down like an excited child waiting for her mom to open her candy.

" I think we're almost there" said Jongyhun and pointed at a two story house nearby.

" Oh my! It's pretty!" exclaimed Jessica as she run towards the house.

" Do you like it?" asked Jonghyun as soon as they reached the doorstep and unlocked the door.

" Did you rent this?" asked Jessica.

" No, I brought it"

" What?" shouted Jessica in disbelief who never expected Jonghyun to buy a house for the two of them.

" Remember the time when I told you we would run away someday? I was thinking about it so I decided to brought a house for us"

" I like it soo muucchh!" exclaimed Jessica and gave Jonghyun a quick kiss before excitedly running around exploring each corner.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

As soon as the two arrived at the house, they spent hours cleaning the house, decorating and fixing every corner they like. Jongyhun let Jessica take the lead on how to decorate house and how to arrange the furniture.

While Jessica was busy arranging the decorations in a corner and some framed pictures Jessica took with her, Jongyhun busy also busy cooking in the kitchen trying his best not to screw up and burn the steak that took him hours to prepare.

" Jessica, let's eat" said Jonghyun as soon as he finished preparing their dinner.

" Okay" answered Jessica then stopped what she was doing and went to the table.

To her surprise, the table in the kitchen was empty. There weren't any sign of food nor plates placed on top of the table except for a glass of water.

" Yah, where's the food?" she demanded.

" We should go and eat in the balcony so we can watch the waves" shouted Jongyhun from the second floor who was busy doing something.

Jessica was impressed on how Jongyhun organized the table. Everything was set in the right places where it should be. It was even complemented by the rose petals scattered on the table and red wine paired with a newly cooked steak by Jongyhun.

" Where did you get the wine?" asked Jessica as Jongyhun was helped her sit.

" I asked the caretaker to get one when I instructed him to buy some groceries" explained Jongyhun with a wide grin on his face.

" This is funny" said Jessica and chuckled covering .

" What's funny?" asked Jongyhun. Is it the way I set the table? Is it the nearly burned steak ?

" Us, running away. And here we are, acting like a married couple" said Jessica as soon as she calmed down.

Out of nowhere, an idea popped out on Jongyhun's mind, " Sica, I have an idea"

" What is it?" asked Jessica as she rolled her eyes through the beautiful rose resting on her front.

" Let's get married"

"What?!"