。✿ Ever After

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
Chapter Sixteen:.:。✿ Ever After

Like a wind passing by for a while, time has passed as if things that happened in the past never happened at all. Four years after all the intriguing scandals, the two groups have finally reunited and were now officially putting a halt on their activities abroad to focus on their careers in Korea.

SNSD stayed in Japan for more that three years after receiving a surprising interest from Japanese fans and therefore became very successful including in other countries. SHINee on the other hand, like SNSD, had established a name not just in Korea but to other Asian countries as well.

And now, two of Korea's biggest idols have reunited for the first time after four years. Their company, SM Entertainment, has prepared a welcome event for the idols wherein every reporter is present to cover the certain event.

" Hyung, have you seen Key?" asked Taemin to Jongyhun as they wandered around the place filled with curious reporters and what Taemin considered ' annoying photographers '.

" No, he immediately left me when he saw Nicole walking in with the other KARA members" answered Jongyhun who for no reason felt excited.

Then, Taemin asked him a question he was trying to avoid being asked about. " Then...have you seen the other Soshi?..err..Jessica noona?"

" Yah! don't ask me those questions" he automatically replied while giving him a warning look.

Instead of heading his warning, Taemin continued to . " You want to see her don't you?"

" Do I?" he asked himself and started to space out when a girl called Taemin's attention.

" Teamin-sshi!"

" Who are you?" Taemin asked and tried to remember if she was a fan or not

Instead of answering, the girl asked him another question. " Did you miss me?" and then whispered something on Taemin's ear which made Taemin's eyes widen.

" You're the girl form before!" exclaimed Taemin in disbelief.

" Who?" asked Jongyhun who finally entered to conversation.

" Remember the girl I was with when I got separated from you guys when we went to convince you and noona to go home" explained Taemin.

" Aaahh" said Jonghyun as he remember the girl.

Then, the musicians started playing a waltz and a lot of attendees started to pair up and dance. " Would you mind if I borrow him?" asked the girl then dragged Taemin to the dance floor without hearing Jongyhun's answer and without asking Taemin.

Just as the two left, Jongyhun spotted a little girl wandering around without a companion. She must be lost. He took a candy from his pocket and slowly walked towards the little girl.

"Hello little miss, do you want a candy?" he offered.

The little girl looked up to him and looked at him for a few seconds as if studying him with those cute big eyes and dark, long lashes. She looked so cute while pouting her lips and curiously staring at him. Then, the little girl suddenly smiled and nodded her head.

" Where's your mom?" he asked as he handed her the candy.

" She's somewhere. I feel bored so I sneaked away from her" she answered in a high pitched tone.

"Oh, what a sneaky little girl" Jongyhun said and pinched the girl's cheeks unable to resist her cuteness.

" What's your name?" asked the girl.

" I'm Jongyhun,nice to meet you" Jonghyun said

The girl straightened her stand and said, " Nice to meet you! My name is Erica!"

" You have an English name, eh?"

" It's really the same as my mom's name" Erica said proudly.

" Do you want us to look for your mom?"

" But I don't want to. Then she would keep on telling me to behave" Erica complained.

" Come on. She might be looking for you"

" Fine" said Erica and held Jongyun's hand as they searched for Erica's mom.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Sunny, Erica's gone!" exclaimed Jessica with a worried face as she ran towards her friends.

" Again?" said Yoona

" We need to find her" said Jessica who looks like she's about to cry.

" Then we need to hurry. We're going in front within thirty minutes" said Taeyeon and they all got up on their seats and started looking for their sneaky, adorable little niece.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Can you see her?" asked Jongyhun while they walked around

" Nope. I told you we should just go outside and play. Maybe you could give me a lift to get some chocolate cakes" answered Erica.

" You know, I know someone who loves to eat chocolate cakes just like you" said Jonghyun as he remembered Jessica.

" There she is!" shouted Erica. His gaze followed Erica as she run towards a familiar figure that was an important part of his past.

" Jessica?"

_______________________________________________________

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________