*.:。 Reunion

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*


Chapter Seventeen:*.:。 Reunion

" There she is!" shouted Erica. His gaze followed Erica as she run towards a familiar figure that was an important part of his past.

" Jessica?"

As if  time stopped moving, everything stood still. Jongyhun and Jessica stood frozen and gazed at each other. This was the first time for them to meet after years. Even though they're invited in SM Entertainment's yearly gathering of talents, either one of them was absent every year making them unable to meet.

Their gazes were only broken when Erica started talking.

"Mommy, I just met a new friend!" exclaimed Erica and went to Jongyhun then asked him to carry her. Although hesitant, Jongyhun picked her up and held her closely to him.

The sight of the father and daughter left Jessica's heart both panicked and happy at the same time. She can't understand her feelings seeing the two. " Jongyhun, meet Erica"  she thought.

" Long time no see" said Jongyhun and smiled

" How are you?" asked Jessica and returned his smile.

" I'm still Jongyhun"

" And I'm still Jessica" joked Jessica in return

Then Erica interrupted their conversation. " Hel-lo?.. I'm still here"

" Erica, you're not supposed to interrupt adult conversations, right?" reminded Jessica

Instead of answering, Erica continued. " You guys know each other?"

" Yeah, me and your mom were friends" Jongyhun replied " Jessica, when did you get married?" he added

" She's still single" said a voice

"Taeyeon, how have you been?" greeted Jongyhun

" I'm glad to see you!"

" What do you mean she's not married?" asked Jonghyun

" She really is" It was Yoona this time followed by other SNSD and SHINee members.

" Who's she?" asked Key

" I'm Erica Jung, nice to meet you!" said Erica cheerfully.

" Whoa, Jung as in Jessica's daughter? Can someone please explain this?" asked Onew in disbelief

" Yes she's Sica's daughter" answered Yuri

" Sica adopted her. Almost everyone knows that. You guys are watching the news right?" said Tiffany trying to look natural while explaining it to avoid  suspicions.

" Is that true?" added Minho and Jessica nodded in reply.

" Hello? Busy here.. not able to know the latest" said Key

" Who are you?" It was Erica who talked this time.

" Erica, what did I tell you?" reminded Jessica again.

" Not to join adult conversations" said Erica with her cute voice.

" I'm your uncle Kibum but they call me Key" introduced Key and the others started introducing themselves too.
 

________________________________

 

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

  
After meeting a few days ago, Jongyhun and Jessica started to feel comfortable towards each other. At first, for no reason they felt nervous whenever they pass each other on the hallways. And now, with the help of their friends they started to regain their friendship and closeness towards each other but still kept distance.

Each day, Erica started to become closer to Jongyhun and their friends. Erica would insist to go there after school to visit Jessica, her aunties and uncles during practice. They would sometimes bring her to their shows as long as she promised to behave.

Erica was playing with Shinee and other Soshi's when Jessica, Nicole, Yuri, Yoona and Hara walked in after a special performance on that week's Inkigayo where they performed a song and dance number.

" My mommy is hot!" shouted Erica as she run towards Jessica

" What?!" chorused everyone in the room.

" What in the world?!" exclaimed Hara in disbelief.

" What did you say?" asked Jessica and knelled before Erica.

" I said you were hot" answered Erica innocently

" Erica, do you know what that means?" asked  Jessica

" No but I'm sure it means good. Is it a bad word?" asked Erica while pouting her pink lips.

Everyone in the room eyed each other not knowing how to answer the child's question.

" W-where did you hear that?" asked Jessica instead avoiding her daughter's question.

" Yesterday, while auntie Nicole was dancing on stage, uncle Key said: That's hot!" said Erica while throwing her hand in the air. Everyone in the room looked at Key in disbelief who was starting to panic.

" Kibum! What in the world are you teaching the child?!" yelled Nicole at Key and slowly walked towards him. Key in the state of panic hurriedly jumped out of his seat and ran outside to be chased by an angry Nicole.

The room went silent after Key's grand escape and Nicole's unexpected and funny reaction. After a few moments, the silence was replaced with laughter's.
_____________________________________________

 

Enjoy reading!!..Please support my story..^^