Surprises ✿.。.:*

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
" Hyung, how you guys doing there?" asked Taemin on the other line who seems to be excited to know how their getaway is going.

" We're doing fine. Any good news?" asked Jongyhun as he sat with Jessica on the balcony enjoying the view of the beach, watching the waves as it rolls on the water.

" Can I speak to noona?"requested Taemin

Jongyhun smiled as he put an arm around Jessica's shoulder moving her towards him letting her rest her head on his shoulder and handed his phone to Jessica who was eagerly listening to their conversation

" Hello Taemin!" greeted Jessica.

" Is hyung being a good boy?"

" Yah! I heard that!" whined Jongyhun and playfully took his phone, " Bye! have a nice day" ending the phone call. Jessica finding Jongyhun's expression funny chuckled.

It has been two weeks since the two stepped out of reality for a while and ran away together. And it has been a week after their pretend wedding. They spent their days cleaning the house, playing on the beach and going around the place.

They even went to a shop and have their house key get duplicated so each of them can have one. As they stayed there day by day, they get to know the people in that place with them knowing they're married.

" Let's drink wine" said Jessica as she came back holding wine glasses and the star of the evening, a bottle of wine. She poured each of them a glass of wine and approached Jongyhun sitting on his lap as she handed him his wine.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Jessica woke up in shock to find her head resting on Jongyhun's shoulder. And something doesn't feel right. Her shock was doubled when she saw their messy clothes scattered around the room. What just happened? Don't tell me.. She slightly lifted the sheets and her suspicion was answered.

" Oh my gosh!" she screamed in English which awoke the sleeping Jongyhun.

Jongyhun hurriedly sat up after hearing Jessica's scream. " What is it?"

Jongyhun finally realized what's going on after seeing what Jessica saw minutes earlier. The room fell silent with with each of them staring at one another in shock. Jessica was holding up the sheets to cover her body and the two were speechless for minutes.

" How...The wine!" chorused the two as their gazes landed on the empty bottle of wine placed on top of the table.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

The two awkwardly walked together by the beach in silence unable to meet each other's gaze. Jessica can still remember how she slowly stepped off from the bed and went directly to the bathroom. That was a super awkward moment! Without her realizing it, Jessica was smacking her forehead.

Finally, Jongyhun turned to Jessica. " Look, we really need to talk about it"

" You're right" agreed Jessica

Jongyhun sat on the sand and motioned Jessica to sat beside him. Jessica smiled and sat close to Jongyhun resting her head on his shoulder lessening the awkward moment.

" Let's not talk about it.It's..."

"Awkward" finished Jongyhun and they laughed nervously imagining their expressions this morning and how they acted towards one another after that. The silent breakfast, the ' trying to avoid each other's gaze' moment and the ' I can't talk to him/her comfortably' .

" Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" shouted a voice from a distance.

It was one of the ladies they asked to be witnesses on their pretend wedding last week. She was happily racing towards them waving her hand while holding two brown envelopes.

" Oh, Ms. Han" they greeted as they sat up to greet her.

" I have your official marriage certificate" she said and handed each of them an envelope.

" Our what?!" the asked and eyed one another.

" You see, it takes days to get it submitted and get a copy. I asked for two copies so each of you can have one" Ms. Han replied not noticing how she got the two in confusion.

" W-what do you mean we're..." breathed Jessica in astonishment.

" What?"asked Jongyhun receiving the envelope. He curiously opened the envelope with Jessica staying close to him. The two were shocked when an official marriage certificate unlike the one they got online appeared before them. It contains their names with their and their witnesses signatures proving a legal and true marriage.

" What is this?" asked Jessica.

" What do you mean?" asked Ms. Han rubbing her head. " It is your marriage certificate you signed on your wedding day remember?"

" I can't believe this" sighed Jessica and Jongyhun nodded in agreement.

" Ah, maybe you're wondering why it's not the one you gave us. When I saw the one you gave us, I figured out that it is not an official certificate so I replaced it with the real one. See? Your marriage could be considered fake if it is not for me."

Yeah right! Thanks to you we're screwed

" Sere you guys later!" bid the lady and went off.

Is it really our fault for not reading it before signing it? Is this a good or bad thing?

Then, " Hyung, noona!" shouted a familiar voice.

" Taemin?"

Taemin was standing meters away from them together with Key, Onew, Yuri, Sunny and Yoona.

" What are you guys doing here?"asked Jessica in surprise as they ran towards them

" Why aren't you happy to see us?" asked the smiling Yuri.

" Sorry, the others can't come"

__________________________________________

12/28/10..1:40 pm

Enjoy reading and please support my story..!!..^^