Chapter 4- Start

Is This It?

 At night, I wasn't really able to sleep because of that image. Rolling around, I started to question myself and on how I'm feeling now. The image I saw scarred me deeply as if I have been shot by an arrow straight to the heart. Piercing through my delicate creamy skin and finally it reached it's target. It was a type of pain that hurts so much that you wouldn't be able to scream, happening in a blink of an eye yet, lasts as long as time.

 

It's unreal yet, it's real.

 

 The next day I had to wake up at six in the morning-- which wasn't really good for my health since I hardly, and I mean hardly got any sleep at night-- I got ready, put on my uniform; an inner white shirt, a black outter long-sleeve coat with a tie around my neck, and a matching black skirt that reached my knees then went outside.

 

"Where are we going Kahi?"

"Somewhere."

 

As Kahi was driving, the wind was blowing at my face through the window, I liked that feeling. The feeling was so relax and calm that before I knew it, my eyes were closing. Suddenly the car ran over the bump, waking me up. I saw Kahi come out of the car so I thought something had happen but it turns out that we were at our destination.

 

"Welcome to 'Eastern Falls'" Kahi said, "I've already rented a room for us".

I looked around myself, seeing meadows, sports field, hot springs, and other gorgeous things.

"But why?" I asked. Kahi scoffed and said that I shouldn't be too flattered because this place is like a get-away vacation for her but I know that she just wanted me to clear my mind.

 

A boy appeared at the checking desk, he works here as an assistance. "Would you like me to show you around?" I looked around like an idiot, "me?"

"Yes, you."

I looked at Kahi and she gave me a nod. "Okay!" Then I went with him.

He asked where I came from, my name and such. Then the question came up, "what school do you go to?" Kahi told me if this question ever pops up in a question, just tell people that I'm homeschooled.

I looked all around and I saw people talking to each other like they're really close. I told him that I really do want to make friends and meet someone that would become my bestfriend. And guess what?

 

 "Well then consider me as your first friend then" and he gently smiled at me.

 

Yes, that's what he said!

My very first friend. His words and smile left a nice tingle in my stomach. This feeling was fimiliar to me. Yes, this was the feeling that I felt when I first saw my face, the moment that I saw myself blush. I shocked back into reality and covered my face just incase I actually did blushed. He chuckled at me as if I was strange or something. From there, we just kept walking.