UTOPIA

Pain Music Love

"Yah! What the hell are you doing here?!?" A man shook me viciously. Brightness spilled through my eyes as I slowly remembered exactly where I was.

"Oh, joesonghaeyo." I bowed as I sat up. I felt like a 70 year old woman when I stretched my back out after sleeping on a stone bench almost all night.

"Where are your parents?!" The man asked suspiciously.

"Oh, there right over there do you see them?" I pointed far into the distance at a couple inside a shop. While his head was turned I gathered my things, and speed walked away.

"Yah!" I heard the man yell in confusion as I put more distance between us. I didn't care that I smelled terrible, or my stomach ached, or even that my feet were killing me. All that mattered was that I was about to spend an entire weekend with my real family. I finally made it over to their dorm, and ran inside.

"Annyeong!" I yelled.

"You ready Kyungmi?" Zelo smiled. As he made his way over his expression changed. "Holy what died?!?" He covered his nose.

"What are you talking ab- Oh my god!! Kyungmi is that you?!?" Ukwon said snapping his camera closed.

"I don't smell that bad!" I gave my pits a whiff, and nearly passed out from the stench.

"Kyungmi, you look terrible." Bang said with a concerned look on his face.

"I know...I didn't have time to change before I left this morning, sorry." I was more than embarrassed, I was mortified. My bottom lip would start bleeding soon from how hard I was biting on it.

"You can borrow some of my clothes Kyungmi." Di offered with her nose plugged up.

"...thanks, but isn't Tablo upstairs?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he won't care." Kyung winked. That was a for sure sign that I was technically in the band. I was the unofficial second guitarist for DisMay!

"Ok cool." I ran upstairs with Di, and she handed me a purple v neck, and shorts. Once I took off the jacket I wore the night before I could see the spot where Hyunshik grabbed me was now a bruise like I predicted. 

"Aish.." I in a breath. It hurt when I touched it.

"Come on Kyung we should get going if we want to make it to Busan in time for the competition." Di hurried me downstairs.

"Good, now I can give you a proper hug." Zelo wrapped his arms around my waist. "Di's clothes always smell like chocolate." He hummed smelling my shirt.

"Get off you creep." I laughed shoving him away.

"Hi, Kyungmi you have everything you need?" Tablo came out, and began locking up the club door.

"Oh..yes I have everything." I said nervously. I always felt like I was walking on egg shells around him.

"Good." He gave me a wink before jumping into the front seat of the van. All the way in the third row I sat with Zelo, and Di. Kyung, Bang, and Ukwon sat in the middle row, and in the passengers seat were their instruments. Minus the drum set of course.

"Kyung what happened to your arm?" Zelo asked poking my bruise.

"Ouch! That hurts!" I pulled on his hair as revenge.

"You two stop fighting!" Bang barked in his authoritive raspy voice. "What is he talking about Kyung?" Now that Bang knew about the bruise I couldn't hid it anymore. "Let me see your arm."

I stretched my arm over the seat so he could take a look. "It's nothing.

"Did that guy I saw last night do this to you?"

"Ani..." I mumbled yanking my arm back. I slouched back into my seat. Tablo met eyes with me through the rear view mirror, and I felt my body heat up in embarrassment.

"Do Kyungmi, do you swear on your big brother Bang Yongguk's life that-"

"Aigoo! Why do you always do that?!" I huffed

"Omo I can see a vein popping out of your fore head Kyung." Ukwon grinned holding up his camera.

"Can you all shutup already?! We have a long way to Busan so just keep quiet! Please!" Di barked before she shoved her head phones over her ears, and got comfy to take a nap.

"Hmm. Someone's touchy." Kyung laughed. I took Di advice, and decided to take a nap. I rested my head on Zelo's shoulder, and and his fluffy blonde hair fell onto my head as well. Not long after that I was in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes we were already in Busan. I was excited to revisit my old hometown. I didn't really remember much of it just a specific park Kyungsoo, and I would always play at.

"Kungmi grab the instruments." Kyung said jumping out of the van. They all went ahead of me to get registered while I struggled with behind. When I opened the passenger side door Bang's spare drum sticks rolled right out, and into the street.

"Yah! Stop." I ran after it, and stepped on it right before it was going to roll into a storm drain. "Wah, you're pretty fast for a stick." I huffed as I crouched down to grab it. Right when I get up, I jumped to the left avoiding a crazy van coming right towards me. "Bwoyah!" On the van were big pink letters UTOPIA. Out came a band of extremely good looking guys.

"Jongup stop pretending! I know you're not sleeping. Come on I don't wanna carry your bass again!" A tall squinty eyed boy whined. He had a very deep raspy voice.

"Aigoo, you can't take a joke Jihoon-ah." This Jongup person actually had a really charming smile. I couldn't help but fall for it myself. I snapped out of my momentary fangirl phase, and remembered that these people almost killed me.

"Yah! Don't you guys know how to drive?!" I yelled getting on my feet. A scary looking guy holding drum sticks came around the car. He had bleach blonde hair, and for a second I wanted to run away instead of face him.

"Who are you yelling at now?!" He sounded even scarier than he looked. His voice was some what deep, but he talked like he should be the host of a music program or something.

"I said...what did I say again?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hah, look Himchan she's star struck." A tall guys laughed in english. He had blonde hair as well, and squinty eyes. His english was surprisingly good. If I didn't know he was asian I would've guessed that voice belonged to a jamaican.

"No! I said you guys don't know how to drive! You almost ran me over!!"

"Oh really? Maybe you should watch out for our van. That way we won't have to hurt you." The scary music program host made his way closer.

"That's the stupidest-"

"Kyungmi! I thought you were getting our instruments?!" I heard Kyung yell from across the street. I gave those jerks one last death stare before returning to DisMay's van.

"What were you doing over there?" Kyung asked as I ran over.

"Bang's drum stick. It rolled away." I smiled holding it up.

"Ok, just stay away from those guys, they're no good."

"Yeah, I know! They almost ran me over. Who are they anyway?"

"That is UTOPIA. They're our biggest rivals, and if I ever catch you talking to one of them you're dead!" Kyung suddenly looked very serious. I took it as a joke.

"Heehee, you're funny Kyung." His serious expression remained. "...oh you were serious."

"Just help me carry the instruments, and don't bring them up again." He said handing me Ukwon's bass.

"arasso." After I carried all the instruments into the club DisMay went back stage to get ready. I was more curious than ever as to what the story behind UTOPIA was. Why were they thier rivals? "Kyungmi! Please record for me!" Ukwon ran over to my seat, and threw me his camera before running back stage. I focused the camera, and decided to take a walk around the club.

"Everyone this is my last time recording. Next time I'll be on stage too." I smiled into the camera. "Ooh that's pretty!" I saw a pink guitar laying against a wall, and I made it my mission to play at least one chord on it. "Aigoo I wonder who's guitar that is-" Suddenly I was knocked to the ground along with Ukwon's camera. I bent down to pick it up, and saw a blonde head bend down at the same time.

"I'm so sorry-" I looked up to see the person who was apologizing. His voice was so deep, and sweet. Not raspy like most guys. He had the thickest lips, and bleach blonde hair. I found myself staring at him. He was staring at me with just as much intensity as me. The second I looked into his eyes I was completely unaware of everyone else in the club. Why does my stomach feel so weak all of a sudden? I couldn't even focus on anything but the person in front of me. Was this love at first sight?

"I'm s-sorry I ran into.." I stuttered awkwardly.

"It's no problem..." He smiled. I looked down realized we had been holding Ukwon's camera in our hands the whole time. "Oh sorry." He pulled his hand back, and started blushing. "What's your name-"

"Daehyun come on!!" Another blonde guy yelled. Jeez was that the fashion statement of the year?!

"I'm coming Youngjae...it was nice meeting you." Just like that he was gone. I snapped out of my blank state, and found myself only thinking about that boy.

Daehyun..."

---------------------------------------------

EEEEEP!!!! Daehyun oppa is daebak!!! I love him so much! And I really do find Himchan kind of scary. Plz subscribe, and comment!