Someone Else Loves My Girl

Pain Music Love

Daehyun's POV

It's already been two weeks since Kyungmi told me about Bang's plan. What's been hard isn't knowing the fact that my group is being sabotaged, but listening to Jongup talk about Kyungmi during practice. He went on and on about how they were getting along, and how she was totally falling for him.

"Jongup! You've been talking about that girl for an hour now, but you haven't once mentioned anything about what DisMay is planning for the Rock Festival!" Himchan was fed up with his babbling as well as everyone in the room.

"Yeah, have you even mentioned the Rock Festival to her?" Zico questioned.

"I...well that's...she hasn't-"

"Moon Jongup, it looks like you're falling for Kyungmi." Youngjae gaped.

It was like I was in a bad dream. I watched all my friends accuse Jongup, and I saw him go crazy with nerves. He was definitely hiding something.

"You like my Kyungmi?!" I found myself yelling. Suddenly all eyes were on me. Now I was in the hotspot. "Umm....I meant you like Do Kyungmi...not my Kyungmi. That'd just be stupid." I chuckled. This seemed to satisfy them a little.

"The both of you are acting very weird." Himchan eyed us suspiciously.

"Hyung, I'm telling you I don't like that girl. I just don't want to rush things. I just gained her trust give me more time." Jongup pleaded.

"Fine, let's stop for tonight. The mood is ruined now." He jumped up from his drum set, and started packing up.

"Yah, Daehyun can I crash at your grandma's tonight?"

"If I say no will you not follow me home?"

"C'mon, your grandma loves me." He grinned.

"I guess just don't bother me when I try to sleep. You tend to talk too much sometimes."

--------

"Annyeong halmeoni." We said in unison.

"Aigoo Jong ah! Why haven't you come over lately?"

"Ask Daehyun." Don't get me wrong I loved Jongup, he was my best friend, but he could be annoying at times.

"Daehyun ah you should ask him over more often, he's such a nice young man." My grandma clearly didn't know the real Jongup.

"Ne halmeoni. Jongup kaja." I grabbed his collar, and pulled him to my room before my grandma started offering to make his favorite foods.

"Daehyun, I can't help but notice something's bothering you! Did you really not want me to come over?" He asked.

"No, its not that I didn't want you to come over, I'm just mad, but it has nothing to do with you so don't ask me about it."

I lied. It had everything to do with him. "Well, I actually wanted to tell you something. It's about Kyungmi."

"What is it?" I was going to slap this guy if he talked about her one more time. She was my girl, yet I had to pretend like I was perfectly ok with him talking to her.

"I don't think I can do it." Jogup's usual cocky grin was replaced with a serious look. I've never seen it before.

"You can't do what?"

"I haven't mentioned the Rock Festival because I think I might actually love her."

"You what?!?" I tried to conceal my anger, but my shaking hands gave me away.

"I know what you're thinking, but trust me she's not like the rest of her group. She doesn't hate all of us like they do." No kidding! He had no idea how much I already knew about Kyungmi.

"What do you like about her?"

"She seems very mature for her age. Like when I talk to her she at least tries understand what I say even if she doesn't care about the subject. Do you get it?"

"Not one bit. No offense but that's not really how you describe someone you love." I was going to try every method possible to get him to believe that he didn't really love my girl.

"What do you mean?"

"When you love someone you're supposed to feel it. Your heart feels like it is settled at just the right place in your body, and nothing else matters as long as you have that person with you. I know what it feels like to be in love. I also know that you're not really in love with Kyungmi." I felt bad for stomping him down like that, but I would feel even worse if Kyungmi ended up getting hurt because he was wrong about being in love with her.

"You've been in love before?!? With who?!"

"...no comment" I jumped under my covers, and Jongup got comfy on the floor.

"I know I'm in love. I'm gonna confess to her tomorrow." He smiled as he hugged his pillow. I felt a tug at my heart when I heard him say that. I haven't officially asked Kyungmi to be my girlfriend but she was well aware of how I felt about her. Right? I had to get to her before Jongup did!