.5 (Stalker)

Let the heartbreak go
It's official. He's a freak. I scoff, before throwing a cushion at him. Who the hell is he fooling?

How the hell am I supposed to believe him? You couldn't be serious! And as if he was reading my mind,

he replies with "It's true."

I attack him with more pillows, and he keeps blocking them. I scream at him to go away, but he doesn't. 
He just leans closer to me, making my cheeks turn rosy red. I swear, I have the nerve to call the police!
He smiles at me and takes a pocketbook out. "You're name is Jiyoon. Surname is Kim. You were born on May
12, 1993. You are the second child of Kim Jiyoung and Kim Dongmin. You have a brother, Kim Sungmin, whom
I can say is a successful chairman of a company in France. May I continue?" he asks, and I freak out.

I start push him out of my apartment. I don't care if he's an "angel"! He's a freak, and a stalker!
He smirks and lightly pushes me to the wall. What the ****!

His body covers mine, and he lightly plays with my hair. I can't do anything ... I'm totally frozen.
"The higher power is watching you. Your late parents wanted you to be happy." he said, slowly gracing me.
I couldn't take it, I couldn't live with the fact that he was serious about this. "I even have a letter from
your parents." he said, and my eyes grew wide.

He hands me the letter, and I rip it open.

My eyes were all over the paper, reading it's content.

"Dear Jiyoon,
 

 You were the light of our day when you were born. If you got this letter, it means that the angel has met you.
We have been watching you for a while, and we felt like you needed support. Don't be so upset, my young one.
We have sent someone who will keep you company. Since, your brother is in France.

                                                                   We bid you farewell,
                                                                              Umma and Appa "

And finally, for the first time in a long time.


I cried.