.1 (Work)

Let the heartbreak go
Ring Ring!

The clock kept ringing, but my eyes did not want to open. 
Damn, can it ever shut up? I slam the clock down, feeling the metal of it make a red mark on my hand. 
Ouch. Why did I have to buy an alarm clock again? .. I forgot. 
I looked at it, it's red, firey color popping out. My eyes squint as I try to read out the time.

7:09 AM.

! 

I'm almost late for work, but yet I can still sleep. I panick for a few seconds, trying to find my pants.

No, I didn't sleep . Gosh.

The sunlight hit my face as I wiggled into my pants and into a clean T-shirt. 
It was pretty light, considering it was almost time for school to start and I'm not in the mood to sweat like a friggin' pig.  
Then, I put a few bracelets on and grab my cellphone. Quickly putting on my hoodie, I was ready to leave. 
As I ran out of my apartment, I quickly locked the keys. However, my lock was pretty old, and it took me awhile to configure it.


"There." I mumbled to myself, before running down the complex and going into the complex's garage. 
I see Kwon Sooyeon, happily going to her little pinky porsche. 
Ugh, that little barbie. Let me explain who she is, before I could start making comments. 
Sooyeon is my landlord's precious daughter, who was roughly my age. Since her parents own many complexes, she had an easy life. 
Anywhere she went, boys would gawk at her and girls would envy her beauty. Luckly, I wasn't one of them. 
Everything about her just ticked me off, seeing her get away with everything. 
I heard she had 200 boyfriends by the time she was in high school. 
God, that little prick, she was the only thing I didn't want to see in the beginning of the day.

However, she looked at my way, seeing me trying to get into my little car. Arrgh! Couldn't she just pretend not to notice me? 
"Jiyoonie~" she called, almost as if she was happy to see me. I ignore her, hoping she would go away. 
But, she pouted, and slammed her hand on the roof of my car. I look at her, almost about to blow my top. 
"Jiyoon~ Don't ignore me~! What would happen if I told daddy that you haven't paid your rent yet~?" she swooned, 
having a smug look on her face. 
She was wearing short-shorts, a gucci belt, some exspensive sandles, low cut shirt and some pink sunglasses. 

"What are you talking about?" I angrily replied, knowing that I paid 3 months in advance. What was she trying to say? 
She smiled and rubbed her fingers together, as if I owed her money. 
"What would happen if that money just 'disappeared'?" she asked, and I started to see what threat she was to me. 
I grumbled, looking at her and her smile. That kind of smile, is what I hated so much. "What do you want?" 
I asked, almost worried that I replied. She smiled, and smuggly pointed at my car. 
"You parked in my spot. Take that 'thing' away from my precious garage." she said, and I scoffed at her. 
I was about to say something, but my mouth was too dry. I just grumbled, and went into my car and drove to work.

What a way to start the damn morning.