Chapter Ten

That Girl

 

Hello~

­___________________________________________________

Joon’s P.O.V

I grabbed my shirts from my wardrobe and shoved them into my suitcase, with the permission sheet in front of us, recommending what to bring. Apparently we would be going to some resort… I shrugged. Anything was better than school. As I was packing, I thought about my conversation with Mr Kim…

FLASSSHHHBAAAACCCCKKK.

I knocked on the door of the office, panting. “Come in.” I heard Mr Kim say.

I straightened out my shirt and pants, then opened the door.

“Hello, Mr Kim?” I started. “I’m Lee Chang Sun, from class 12A.”

He nodded. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Uhm, yes there is I guess. If theres any serious problems occurring in the school, we can come to you, tell you and you would try and fix it, right?” I said hesitantly.

“Why of course. We need to keep the school under control and peace.”

“Well… theres actually been a case of bullying going on in the school…” I told him.

“Really?”

“Yes… someone in my class. Guk Hyun Ah. She’s the new scholarship student. I don’t know who’s been bullying her though.”

“Well, thank you for telling me Mr Lee. I’ll look into it and take appropriate actions. In the meantime, the bell is going to go soon, so I suggest you go to your next class.”

I stood up, bowed and left.

END FLASHBACK! Gosh, that was so lame DX

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I had finished packing, I think… Well, that’s that. Seeing as we only needed to get to school at night, I could just stay up late.

I zipped up my suitcase and sat down in front of my computer, turning it on.

A few hours later~

I yawned. What time was it? 2AM… so late already? I pressed shut down and climbed into my bed, closing my eyes.

10AM

‘Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah’

I stretched and rolled out of bed, reaching for my phone.

“Yobosaeyo?” I said.

“Yah, where are you? Remember we said we would take Mir out today? He’s been whining to go to a music store for ages.”

Oh crap! “Aish, yeah. I’ll be in there in half an hour! I overslept. At the shop down the road from my place yeah? Kay, see you.” I hung up.

Crap, crapppp! I pulled off my pyjamas and shoved on a normal tshirt and jeans. Running over to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and styled my hair. Kekeke, aren’t you a y one, Lee Joon? <3

Half an hour lateerrr.

“Sorry… I completely forgot, so I stayed up late last night, so I over slept and well yeah.” I babbled as soon as I saw the group.

“Well, come on. I still haven’t finished packing and we have to get to school in a few hours…” G.O pushed us into the store as he spoke.

“YAHYAAAH~ Have you heard SHINee’s new songs? Theyre so amazinnng~” Mir started to fangirl while the rest of us pulled a face.

“Yah, hurry up. Why didn’t you do this on the weekend? Why a last minute shopping trip?” Thunder asked him.

“Well… we’re going on a plane right? And you guys usually have something to do anyway, which leaves me REAAAAALLLY bored. So, a few days ago I got the idea of getting all these new albums and listening to them on the way!” Mir said cheerfully.

“You know that you can watch movies and stuff on the mini TV’s, right?” I started slowly. “And theres also free music, and headphones.”

Realisation dawned on Mir’s face.

“YOU’RE KIDDING, RIGHT?” We all yelled. “YOU DIDN’T KNOW?”

“I… I forgot!” Mir said sheepishly.

We all did a mental facepalm. “Kay, I’m leaving. I need to pack.” Seungho left the store.

Gradually we all left, Mir trailing along.

“Hyunnngg! I’m sorryyy!” he poked at my sleeve. “I completely forgot…”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah yeah. I’m going back to my place and going back to sleep.”

At school, 6 PM

I yawned. In the end, I didn’t even manage to get any sleep... the others had ran home and Mir had insisted on coming back to my place, so I had to babysit the little boy... sigh.

 

“Everybody get into their classes for rollcall please!” The head teacher yelled through a microphone.

 

Everyone scattered into their lines for class lines to mark our names off. “Lee Chang Sun?” the teacher said.

 

“Here.” I walked to the back of the line.

 

A while later~

 

We all got off the bus and into the airport. “Everyone back into their rollcall classes! We need to distribute the plane tickets!” the head yelled again.

 

As soon as I got my ticket, I wandered off to where the group was. “It how we cant choose our own seats…” I said to them. “Did you guys manage to get anywhere near each other?”

 

The others grinned. “Major luck man! All four of us have seats next to each other!”

 

“No way! What number did you get?” I asked them. Hopefully I would be with them too?

 

“We got J15-J20. What about you?” G.O asked me.

 

“Aaah geez! I’m nowhere near you guys. I’m B12!” I sighed.

 

“Aw, that . I wonder who you’re next to? And its an overnight flight, too. Hopefully they don’t snore!” they cracked up laughing. I glared at them.

 

“Everyone to the boarding area!” I heard the head yell.

 

“Well, theres only one way to find out, right? Come on, lets go in.” I pushed my luggage towards the boarding gate, the others following me.

 

We shoved our luggage onto the conveyer belts and proceeded to the massively long line where our tickets were being checked. As soon as I was in the plane, I walked to line ‘B’.

 

“B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B10…” I counted under my breath.

 

I stopped at a row of three chairs. B11, B12 and B13.

 

“Oh geez.” I stared at the people who would be sitting next to me overnight.

 

Ji Yoon and Hyun Ah.

 

__________________________________________________

 

CLIFFHANGER YEAH?

 

I don’t know if that last bit made sense. I’ll clear it out for you here; you know in aeroplanes how they have like a two seater, a four seater, etc? Well, B11 – B13 was a three seater. Seeing as Joon was B12, he was in the middle of B11 and B13. And well, those two seats were taken up by Ji Yoon and Hyun Ah!

 

Kekeke. This plane trip will be very interesting indeed :D

 

Well, that’s it ^-^ Sorry if this chapter was a little boring, BUT I ASSURE YOU NEXT CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE AWESOMENESS. :DD

 

Anyway, I need ideas for my new fic (?) ! Leave me a comment, yah ~

 

No shoutouts today, apart from my thanks to the A+ Changjo Poster request shop again~ Which poster do you guys think is better? :D

 

Keke, okay~ Until next time.

 

Saranghae, the duck xx

 

P.S I HIT OVER A THOUSAND VIEWS! YEAH YEAH !

Sorry, im just really lame haha :D and almost 20 subscribers too. :D