Chapter Nine

That Girl

 

HELLO ~ Kekekeke~ Still in the writing mood~

AND DO YOU LOVE THE POSTER? I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH! Thank you ppz_uk and the A+ Changjo Poster Request shop! They make posters so quickly and they all look amazing~ <3 Here’s the link, yah ~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18945/a-changjo-a-poster-request-shop-apply-cpop-jpop-kpop-mblaq-poster-request kekeke, im chapter 61 ^_^ anyway, see you after the chapter~ I have a lot to talk about with you all ~

_____________________________________________________

Joon’s P.O.V

Aish, the group was pissed off at me… well, what can I do, right? I grabbed my bag and set off to school, and seeing as I would be late if I took the normal route, I decided to cut along onto the highway. Dangerous, I know, but theres that tiny gap between the side of the lane and the side of the highway. Besides, it would get me to school in less than ten minutes, whereas usually it takes about twenty to thirty.

As I was walking along, I saw one of those really big billboards next to the highway – you know, the one with ads on them? I looked up at the ‘ad’ on the billboard. Although this time, it didn’t have an ad on it, but instead our school?!?!

Hansang High School. Where you can tell us your problems, and we’ll fix it!

Next to the so called ‘comforting’ words was a picture of our principal, Mr Kim smiling. Wow, that was odd. Mr Kim never smiled – in fact, he was one of the strictest, meanest principals ever. I pulled a face. Also, he would never really ‘fix’ any problems either, unless it was something serious. Hm… I got an idea.

I looked at my watch. If I ran the rest of the way, I should get there in time, go pitch my idea, and still make it to my first class, right?

Only one way to find out. I secured my bag tighter around my back and ran as fast as I could to school.

At the school assembly

Hyun Ah’s P.O.V

Sigh… these assemblies were the worst part of the school week. They lasted a whole hour, and there was nothing to do apart from just sit there and let teachers drone on about stuff that the whole school didn’t care about. And the teachers knew they didn’t care, either. It was as if they wanted us to be miserable and just sit there for an hour.

“… and now an announcement from our principal, Mr Kim.” The prefect said, and sat back down in her seat.

I pulled a face and sighed with everyone else as Mr Kim walked onstage. As usual, if Mr Kim got up to talk, it would mean about something serious and boring… and we would get singled out and busted in public if we whipped out our phones, or started talking to each other.

“Hello students. I trust you have been well in the past week. Today, I have come to talk about something very serious. In life, friendship is something very serious. Friends can help you through tough times, and without any, you may feel lost and have nobody to turn to. Friends…”

I started to doze off. So… boring… I yawned.

“… I have been alerted to a case of bullying at school, in the senior year. I wont name names, but I know that its been happening at homeroom. You know who you are,” he stopped for a while and glared at the senior students. He… couldn’t be talking about me, right? RIGHT? He continued, “This is serious. The end results in bullying could mean self isolation, no self confidence and in some serious cases, suicide. Because of this, I am forced to take action. If this continues, and somebody finds out who is behind this, the person responsible will be EXPELLED. However, if you give yourself in, then I will lessen the punishment to a suspension. Anyone involved with the main ringleader will be given a warning, whether they give themselves in or not. Think about this carefully. Bullying is a big deal, so the consequences will be large. Good day.”

Mr Kim walked off the stage, and instantly the hall was filed with apprehension. After all, somebody could be involved, just they didn’t know it. And nobody wanted to get a warning, either. I burned red. I was pretty sure this was about me… too bad I didn’t know who it was ‘bullying’ me, although they had stopped.

The assembly finished, and we all filed out of the hall. As I passed some people in my class, I heard them talking about me.

“It has to be Hyun Ah, right?” one girl said.

“Of course it is, who else would it be dummy?” another remarked, swatting at the first girl.

“I wonder if she knows who has been bullying her?” a third girl remarked.

I didn’t want to hear anymore, and I ran to get my bag outside of the hall.

Joon’s P.O.V

I felt slightly accomplished. Sure, Hyun Ah would be embarrassed, but this would help her, right? I smiled smugly to myself. I started to walk to my next class, almost skipping~

 Lunch~

As I walked out of the cafeteria, I saw Ji Yoon sitting by herself, biting her lip and acting all anxious. She looked up and saw me, and she got up and started to walk towards me.

Oh crap. Great, what a way to ruin my day.

“Joon…?” Ji Yoon said, suddenly right in front of me.

“Yes, honey?” I said, faking a smile. I looked at her closely. Her eyes seemed puffy and she seemed on the edge of breaking down. “What happened? You look disastrous!”

“W-well… Joon… to tell the truth…I… wait, you wont tell anybody… right?” she stuttered nervously.

I nodded. “Of course, baby.”

And just like that, she spilt the beans. It was her bullying Hyun Ah – no surprise there. When we were together, she would constantly about her. So annoying.

I pretended to be shocked. “Ji Yoon! How could you do this? You could get expelled, you know that right? And if I’m caught with you, I could get a warning! My parents would kill me, especially because its you. And my education is far too important. Sorry Ji Yoon… but I think we need to break things off. I wont tell anyone about what you told me though.”

She looked at me, shocked. “NO! Oppa, please!”

ARGHH. Too clingy! “Sorry, Ji Yoon. You brought this upon yourself.”

Before she could say anymore, the bell rang. Yes ~ Saved by the bell, although that sounds so freaking cheesy. I grabbed my bag and ran to my next class, leaving her standing in the middle of the grounds alone, crying.

I felt kind of mean… but it was nothing compared to what she did to Hyun Ah! I grinned to myself. I had helped Hyun Ah, and gotten rid of Ji Yoon too. Win win situation!

____________________________________________

Was joonie to mean? Ekekeek~ but yes, that’s the end of the bullying plot ^-^ NEXT COMES CAMP! What do you guys think I should do? I have some ideas~ But next chapter and the chapter afterward, its going to get VERY interesting. Keekeke ~

Anyway, I’m THINKING of making a new fanfic. POSSIBLY! It’ll probably be a short fanfic though~ Give me comments with ideas of who should be in the story and what it should be about. :D

Okay, SHOUTOUT TIME, YAY!

First off, to somebody I know who actually helped me finalize Hyun Ah’s name and Hansang High Schools name; http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/2776 ~ :D she does oneshots! ^-^

Uhm who else? D: I had like this whole list of people I was going to do shoutouts for! But I completely forgot! D: omo ~ Ah heres one. It’s a story between you and jonghyun! It’s so cute ~

Story link ; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/2101/i-love-you-apparently-comedy-jonghyun-mblaq-shinee-you

Kekeke. And finally (ithink!) is a profile, dbskgirl4ever ! She has the most amazing stories that can make you cry. :D link; http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/523

Keeke, so that’s all! Ill update soon~ In the meantime please comment subscribe annnnndd yer! I think that’s it ^-^

Well, until next time! Saranghae, the duck xx

P.S Thanks again to the A+ Changjo Poster request shop! You guys are freaking amazing <3 I actually requested two posters, so I’ll have the other poster in the next chapter, and you guys should comment and tell me which poster you think is better / fits in with the story better! :DD kekeke, okay, bye ~