Chapter Eleven

That Girl

 

Annyongsaeyo~ if that’s how you spell it, x)

Kekeekke, sorry, ive been occupied watching as many variety shows as I can on youtube before we go back to school (DX) sooo yeah. ^^ I’ve also decided to stick with the first poster. ^^

But anyway, see you after the chapter. :D I have a few ideas so please read the A/N’s after the chapter! :D

__________________________________________

ON THE PLANE

Joon’s P.O.V

“Oppa, isn’t this great?” Ji Yoon cuddled up to me.

I pushed her away. “Fopperhh (Oppa!)” her voice was muffled as I had placed my hand on her face in a facepalm motion.

“Go away. You’re annoying me.” I said coldly.

I turned away to face Hyun Ah, my back to her. “Heeeeeyy Hyun Ah.” I grinned.

She turned to me. “Hey Mr Split Pants.” She turned back to her mini tv, a movie playing on the screen. Wow, haven’t heard THAT nickname in a while…

“YAH! Don’t care me that.” I pouted, putting my aegyo on.

She didn’t even bother to reply, or even look at me. “Yah! Look at me.” No one had ignored my aegyo before.

She still didn’t bother to look at me. Grrr… I unclicked my seat belt and shoved my face in front of hers, our noses almost touching.

“YAH!” She yelled, and pushed me back down into my seat. “You’re distracting me from my movie!”

“Sooo? I’m boreedd…” I whined to her.

“You can talk to me, oppa!” I heard Ji Yoon say behind me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to her. “No.” I turned around to Hyun Ah and shook her arm. “Hyun Ahhh, play with meeee~”

She took off her earphones and put them on her lap. She turned to me. I grinned. She’s playing with mmeee~

“N.O.” She turned around again and put her earphone back on.

I pulled a face. I thought she was going to play with me!

“Oppa! I’ll play with you!” Ji Yoon hugged me from behind.

I wriggled out of her grasp. “Hyun Ah~”

One hour lateerr.

“Okay, I’m finished my movie. What do you want?” Hyun Ah turned to me.

“YAAY! Play with me!” I put on a puppy dog face, showing my aegyo once again.

She rolled her eyes. “I’m already going to play with you, so why are you showing me your aegyo?”

“Just in case you back out.” I grinned.

“Pfft. I already agreed, and I don’t break promises. What do you want to play?” She asked me.

“Hmm… I SPY!” I grinned.
“What a kid…” she rolled her eyes.

“I’ll go first~ Its… 6 words, starting in B,G,I,F,O,M! Two of the words are mini words.”

She pulled a face. “How on earth am I supposed to guess that!”

“Give up?” I teased. She nodded. “Beautiful girl in front of me! Kekeke~”

“Yah!” She blushed.

“I’m going to visit the others~” Joon stood up and made his way towards the aisle, skipping.

“YAH! Come back!” I said.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me.  I was feeling a bit high and spaz.

I heard Ji Yoon say “Hmph! Who does she think she is, flirting with oppa like that!” I turned around to say something, but she had stormed off to sit with her friends, who had an empty seat beside them.

I grinned. “Oh hey, its almost time to eat. Back to the seats we go~”  I turned her around and dragged her back to the seats.

“Yah, make up your mind! You’re being really random today!” She complained.

“Whhaaat? Come on, I see the flight attendant. LETS GET FOOD!” aish, lee Joon why are you acting so random?

The flight attendant stopped at our seats. “Hello, what would you like for dinner today? Our main courses are spaghetti and rice with pork. The sides are fruit, a drink of your choice and a mini magnum icecream.”

I chose the spaghetti and coke, and she gave them to me with a smile. “I’ll have the spaghetti and fanta.” Hyun Ah asked, and she gave them to her too with another smile.

“Thank you, have a good flight.”

“Hyun Ah, let me feed you~” I took her spoon and scooped up some spaghetti, lifting it to .

“Yah, what are you do- mmff!” she said as I put the spoon in .

“Like it?” I said. She nodded, blushing.

“Yah, don’t feed me. I can do it myself! I’m not a baby.”she tried to grab the spoon off me.

“Nope!” I  held the spoon high, out of her reach.

“Yah, give it back!” She frowned.

“Nope~ Let me feed you!” I scooped up some more spaghetti and fed her again.

“MMMMF!” she didn’t look to happy at me.

After dinner, omgsh, this is such a crappy chapterrr. >_> 10PM

The lights dimmed suddenly and I looked up, surprised. The pilots voice came over the intercom. “Hello passengers~ It’s getting late, so please sleep soon!”

“Come on Hyun Ah, lets extend out the chairs~” I helped her extend the bottom of the chair. 

“Yah, don’t baby me! I can do it myself!” I caught her blushing again.

Soon enough, she had drifted off to sleep. I gazed at her sleeping face. It was so flawless, innocent, beautiful… A strand of hair fell across her face. Hesitantly, I lifted it and tucked it behind her ear.

I yawned. Im already so sleepy… probably because I didn’t sleep much last night. Hmmm… I had an idea. I wrapped my arms around her sleeping figure, embracing her in a hug. She didn’t notice. I smiled a little. I yawned again, and blackness engulfed me as I fell into a deep sleep, with her in my arms.

IN THE MORNING

Hyun Ah’s P.O.V

I yawned, and tried to lift my arms so I could stretch, but I couldn’t. Something was restricting me from lifting my arms… I opened my eyes.

“Arrfhaano!” I muffled a scream as I saw Joon’s face right in front of me. RIGHT in front of me. He was so freaking close! If I leaned any further we would be… kissing…  I blushed a deep red.

“To passengers, we will be arriving in approximately half an hour. Please get ready to put on your seat belts, and please go to the toilets if you need to. Hope you had a good flight!”

“Oppa~ Did you have a good sleep?”I heard Ji Yoon say. CRAP!

“Joonnnn!” I heard his group say. DOUBLE CRAP!

“Joon!” I shook him, trying to get him to wake up. “JOON! WAKE UP!”

I heard a gasp. “OPPA!” Ji Yoon, obviously.

“Noona!”I heard Mir say.

CRRAPPPPPPPPPP…

“Mmm? What time is it?” Joon yawned, opening his eyes. “AH!”

His eyes opened wide as he saw our two faces close together.

“H-Hyun Ah…”

Ji Yoon walked over to us, fuming. She grabbed my shoulder and shoved us apart. “You , how dare you try to get it on with oppa!”

“YAH! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” I said furiously. “I fell asleep before he did and I just woke up like this!”

I glared at her, and she glared at me back.

_______________________________________________________________

OMGG, this is such a crappy chapter, but I haven’t updated, so I thought hell, why not >_>

T_T BUT BUT, well, whatever. T_T

School soon, so it means I might only update on weekends Dx sighs, sorry ~

Ohoh, ANNOUNCEMENTTTT;  I might be doing shorter chapters from now on! But, this would mean I update more! Do you guys prefer this, or do you guys want the not as frequent but longer chapters now? :D

Keke, also, PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR A NEW FIC! :DD im thinking of one of the members of SHINee x you. :DDD idk, give me ideasss please anyone T_T

ALSO MY SILENT READERS (if there are any? ._.) PLEASE COMMENT, KEKEKE <3

Okay, bye ~

The duck xx