Meeting EXO-K

I'M GETTING MARRIED TO AN EXO-K MEMBER?!?!

{Kai}

"A-Annyeong Hani! Yes I do Manager." I said. WOW, Hani is so.... PRETTY AND CUTE! I WANT HER!

"Annyeong Kai! Wah, you're so handsome!" She said and blushed.

S-She just said I'm HANDSOME!!?! NOOO WAY! I DIED. I then realised my cheeks were burning. AISH!

Mr. Lee Soo Man gave me a weird look and laughed.

"Alright, Hani-ah! I'll meet you again after dinner! Oh Kai, make sure to introduce her to the rest of the members.

"Neh, I will! Bye Manager!" I said.

I went inside and showed her room. I then walked over to the living room and yelled

"OUR NEW ROOMATE IS HERE!"

{Hani}

I loved my room! It was so big and so.. pink! Wah! It even has a TV!

I started to unpack when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

Right then all of the EXO-K members came out and stood in the bedroom looking at me.

"A-Annyeong! Lee Hani imnida..." I bowed. I stuttered because GOD THEY ARE SO FREAKIN HOT! SDFGHJSDKJHFSDFFDS!

"Annyeong~ Hani! Suho imnida. The leader of EXO-K. I hope you enjoy your stay here!" Suho said and smiled at me. He's nice!

"Annyeong, Se hun imnida." Se hun said. He's... okay.

"Annyeong D.O imnida!" D.O said and shook my hand. He's such a gentleman.

"Annyeong. Chanyeol imnida." Chanyeol said and he winked. OH.MY.GOD. HE'S HOT?!

"And I'm Kai!" Kai said and smiled. Wah, they are so nice!

"WAIT. WHERE IS BAEKHYUN?!" Suho said.

Did they say Baekhyun?!?! That name sounds so familiar...

Everyone started to talk about Baekhyun when he entered my room. Everyone stopped talking.

"Annyeong! Byun Baekhyun imnida! Sorry for being late!" He said and looked at me and smiled.

He looked familiar... His name too....

"B-Baekhyun?! OMO! IS THAT YOU! I-Its me.... Hani....." I said. OH MY GOD! IS THAT HIM?!?!

"H-H-Hani?!?!" He said.

"Baekhyun!!!!!!!!" I said hugging him and crying. I finally found my long lost friend; Baekhyun.