Moving Day

I'M GETTING MARRIED TO AN EXO-K MEMBER?!?!

{Hani}

I woke up and glanced at my clock.

8:00 AM

When I got out of my bed, I saw there were a lot of boxes around me. What the heck? I ran to my parents room and saw them sitting on the bed quietly.

"UMMA! APPA! Whats going on?" I said confused of why they did not have any boxes.

"Hani-ah, We wanted to tell you that you will be living with Mr.Lee Soo Man." My mom said.

BWOH? SM ENT.? WHY?!?!

"Wae!?!" I said.

"Its because.... Hani-ah sorry. The moving truck is already here. Go get your boxes and your suitcases." My mom said and went to my room to help.

As I put all the boxes and suitcases in the truck, I began wondering where I would live. With SNSD? With F(X)? Or..... EXO??? EEEEEP!

- Arrival at SM Building -

"HANI-AH!"

I turned around and hugged him. It was Lee Soo Man! Wah!

"AHJUSSI! ANNYEONG!" I smiled brightly.

"Hani-ah, you'll be living with EXO-K. Okay?" He said.

I thought he was joking but apparently not. I looked up at and saw the EXO-K building. WOAH!

"Oh! Hani-ah! The movers already put the things in your boxes in your room. You just need to do the things in your suitcase. OH I ALMOST FORGOT! Kai is coming now to show you your room." He said and I saw a very young handsome looking guy coming towards me.

"Annyeong Mr. Lee Soo Man!" Kai said and bowed.

"Annyeong Kai! Kai, this is Hani! She'll be living with you guys. You know her room right?" Mr. Lee Soo Man said.