Angel

First [ONESHOT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnoqyOguVY

--------------

 

 

Their first encounter

 

He’s 14 and she’s 15, their mother went to the same high school and his family just moved beside her house.

He stood in front of her house with his mother, he scratched his head and clearly hated how his mother keeps nagging that they’ll going to greet their new neighbor.

And the fact that their new neighbor is his mother’s old friend made him cringe *looks like the greeting will be stand for a few hours*

The door opened and he immediately dumbfounded, a beautiful girl stood up in front of her. She had the most beautiful brown eyes he’s ever seen and a medium length black hair.

“Hello… You must be Mrs. Oh!! Please come in, my mom is still upstairs.” She smiled and let them come in.

 

Sehun sat straightly beside his mother, who happily chatting with Mrs. Kim, it’s been just 15 minutes and he’s bored already.

“Excuse me… Here’s the drink,” the girl put down the cups on the table and then sat beside Mrs. Kim.

“Your daughter has grown into a beautiful girl, Somi aah!” his mother smiled, Mrs. Kim laughed, “Your son has grown into a handsome boy too Semi~”

“And you young lady, forget to introduce yourself to my friend and her son…”

“Ah sorry…” she lightly hit her forehead, “Annyeonghasseo, Kim Sohee imnida…”

Kim Sohee. He’s in love.

 

Their first conversation

 

3 months after their first meeting, his mother decided that Sehun need a tutor for his failing grades.

“But mom…”

“No buts! You need a tutor and that’s the final! The teacher will start to come tomorrow and I’m sure that you’ll like her.”

His shoulder slumped down as he continued eating, there’s no use arguing with his mother anyway.

 

The doorbell ringed, Sehun lazily walked downstairs and opened the door.

“Hey!” his eyes widened as he saw who stood on his doorways.

Sohee.

Freakin Kim Sohee.

 

They sat on the dining table with book surrounded them, he still can’t concentrated on the fact that Sohee will be his tutor from now on.

Since the first time they met, Sehun didn’t get the chance to talk to her again.

Given that she’s a high-school freshman and he’s a junior-high senior, they didn’t met so often because their school location is far from each other.

“So… Your mom told me that you’re failing in math and English… and I’ve prepared a little test to see how far you understand about the subject,” she handed him the paper.

He just nodded and starts scribbling on the paper, she rested her chin on her hands and watched him.

“Uuuh… We have a cheesecake in the fridge if you’re hungry,” he shrugged a little, “I’ll take it if you want.”

“Naah I’m cool, I’ve already ate lunch earlier. But thanks anyway.” She smiled.

 

She’s examining his answers right now and he can’t help but examining her.

She wore a simple v-neck shirt paired with a jean shorts, a grey cardigan tied around her waist and she styled her hair in a simple buns.

Simple…But beautiful…he thought.

“Sehun? Sehun-ssi?” she waved her hands in front of him, he snapped out from his thought and blushed, “Ahh… Sorry…”

“Well… Your score is… Bad,” she simply stated, he nodded in agreement, “Okay then, I’ll explain you this equation… First you have to do this…” she leaned forward and grabbed the pencil Sehun’s been holding.

He looked at her face as she explained the subject, long eyelashes and red natural lips, her cheeks seems to be soft too and he want to try it just for…

“OH SEHUN!! Are you listening to me?!” he snapped out again, she’s crossing her arms, clearly feeling annoyed that he daydreamed again.

“Yeah I’m listening to you… It’s just I can’t concentrate with your beautiful face in front of me…” he smiled, flashing his white pearl teeth, Sohee blushed a little bit.

“But… too bad I’m lying,” he stuck out his tongue.

 

 

Their first dinner

 

Sehun stood up in front of the Kim’s house with a nervous feeling, he remembered what his mother said just one hour ago.

 

-flashback-

He’s at Luhan’s house with the other boys when his mother called, “Hello?” he answered lazily.

“Honey… Me and Dad are going to our high school reunion with the Kim’s, so for the dinner you’re going to Kim’s house okay? Sohee already cooks something for you.”

“Oh mom… can’t I eat at Luhan’s instead?”

“The Kim’s or I’ll withdraw you from that dance school.” His mother calmly said.

“Okay okay…” he groaned as he turned off his cell phone.

He got up and grabbed his jacket as he headed into the door, “Sorry guys I have to go now… See ya!!”

-end of the flashback-

 

He sighed and pushed the bell, “Yeaaaaah, wait a second!!” minutes later the door opened by her.

He looked at her from head to toe, messy hair, oversized t-shirt, black shorts and also her signature black rimmed glasses.

“Have you taken a bath today? You look like a mess.” That’s the first sentence that comes out from his mouth as he stepped in her house.

“And why do you cares anyway?” her eyes turned into a slit, he laughed and throw himself to the sofa.

Actually he had been eating in the Kim’s house for a few times already, but it’s always with his parents too or at least Siwon –Sohee’s older brother-.

Nervous.

“Let’s eat now, the food is ready.” She shouted from the dining room, he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

 

They sat across each other, she silently ate the food while he still staring at the food like a dumb kid.

She stopped eating and sighed, he looked at her questioningly when she opened .

“Just eat the food Sehun aah, you look like a dumber with that expression on your face,” she laughed.

He scoffed and grab up the chopstick, suddenly he got an idea and smirked.

“I won’t eat until you feed me,” her eyes widened, “Yah, are you a 5 year old or something?”

 “Feed me or I’ll tell my mom that you didn’t cook anything for me,” he crossed his arms and waiting.

Sohee sighed but decided to picked up a piece of the meat using her chopstick.

“Say aaah…” Sehun happily ate the meat and chewed it, delicious as always he thought.

He started eating and drank his water when suddenly Sohee looked at him, “We look like a newlywed you know?”

The water spurted out from his mouth and he coughed, “W…What?”

“Just kidding… Who wants you as a husband anyway? With that attitude of yours,” she laughed.

“Aish…”

 

Their first date

 

He’s 18 and she’s 19.

It happens mainly thanks to Kyungsoo, Sehun’s best friend, who asked Hanin, Sohee’s best friend too, to go on a date.

Sehun sighed and leaned on Kyungsoo car’s backseat, “Please remind me why I want to accompany you to the theme park…”

“Because when you know that Hanin is Sohee’s friend, you started to freak out and want to come too.” Kyungsoo said calmly, Sehun’s mind rewind to one week ago.

 

-flashback-

“So who’s the lucky girl? Suho hyung told me that you’ll ask a girl to a date?” Sehun sat beside Kyungsoo in the cafeteria, it’s lunch time and its so packed with students.

“You know Lee Hanin? She’s Sohee’s best friend,” he blushed a little, “I’ve already asked her to go to the Lotte World this Saturday, but there’s one problem….”

“What is it?” Sehun raised his eyebrows, “I’d already told her that we’ll go on a double date, but I don’t know who’s going to be the other guy!”

“You what?” Suho and Chen stared at Kyungsoo in disbelief, Luhan and Xiumin just chewed on their food calmly like a kid and Sehun just sighed.

“I can go,” Luhan said, “I’m free this Saturday, besides….” He looked over to Sohee and Hanin’s table across the room and grinned, “Sohee is kinda cute anyway.”

Sehun eyes widened, “I’ll go instead!! Luhan hyung, you have that hip-hop dance class on Saturday right? Don’t you remember?!” he said it all in one breath, Luhan and Xiumin stops eating and looked at him, but then Luhan laughed, “Aaah yes I remember! Thanks for reminding me,”

“So you’ll go with me this Saturday?” Kyungsoo asked, he nodded furiously.

-end of the flashback-

 

Sehun and Kyungsoo waited in front of Hanin’s house, leaning back into the car, he keeps checking his watch and grumbled, “This is why I hate girls… We’ve been waiting for 20 minutes!”

“So sorry if we make you waited that long,” Hanin rolled her eyes as she appeared from the door with Sohee behind her.

Sehun just shrugged, “Kyungsoo Hyung has been grumbling for the past 20 minutes, right Hyung? Hyung?” he nudged Kyungsoo, whose jaw dropped like a dumb person.

“Oh God…” Sehun groaned.

 

“Here’s the deal, after the hurricane ride we’ll separated and meet again in front of the gate at 8 P.M. If you want to go home with her first it’ll be better thought…” Sehun hit his Hyung’s shoulder forcefully, Kyungsoo just laughed, “I’m kidding!”

 

“So why are we separating from Kyungsoo and Hanin?” Sohee wondered as Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her around the Lotte World, “Because Kyungsoo Hyung wants to find the right moment to confess duh,”

“So it’s right that Kyungsoo likes her!!!” she grinned, he rolled his eyes and keep pulling her, “Yeah, now let’s play!”

They’re practically tried every ride on the theme park, finally they got tired and decided to take a walk on the shop streets.

“This one looks cute~” she grabs a bunny hair band and wears it, “Do I look cute?”

He grab a fox one and wear it on his head, “Look, you will never look cuter than me Sohee~” he smirked and ruffled her hair.

“Yaaaaaah don’t ruin my hair!! And call me Noona! I’m still older than you!” she hit his arms lightly and pouted.

He grabbed both of the hair band and brought it to the counter, she pulled out her purse but he already gave the money to the cashier, “Sehun aah you don’t have to…”

“Naah it’s okay,” he smiled and handed her the bag, “Thank you.”

 

“We’re here Sehun aah, Sohee…” Kyungsoo said as he stopped his car in front of their house, Sehun is about to get up when he realized Sohee is asleep and rested her head in his shoulder.

“Do you need help?” Kyungsoo asked, Sehun just shook his head, “It’s okay Hyung, I can do it.”

He swept her body into his arms and carried her bridal style, he ringed the bell.

“Aaah Sehunnie~ omo, Sohee is asleep? Sorry to bother you,” her mother opened the door, “It’s okay auntie, I’ll gonna bring her to her room,” he said as he carefully took off his shoes without waking her up.

As he climbed up the stairs, she stirred up a little and snuggled her face into his chest, he just smiled and carefully opened the door of her bedroom and put her down into her bed.

He covered her with the blanket and gently brushed a strand of hair that covers her face, “Good night,” he smiled and got up, he about to closed the door when suddenly

“Thank you for today Sehunnie~” she mumbled and smiled.

 

His first tears

 

She sighed, she looked at him who stood besides his mother and his noona who can’t stop crying and comforted them.

Sohee wiped a little tear on the corner of her eyes as the workers lower down the coffin to the hole.

Mr. Oh has been a great man as she knows him for 6 years, it’s so sad for her and her family to lose him this soon.

 

She sighed again for the umpteenth time as she looked around for him, they’re already at the Oh’s house.

Her mother is calming Sehun’s mother while Siwon calms Seyul down in the living room, she got up and strode upstairs to Sehun’s room.

She gently knocked and opened the door, “Sehun aaaah…” he looked up to see her and smiled weakly, and she sat beside him on the bed.

Without any word, she hugged him tightly. That broke all of his strength and he cried. Yes, Oh Sehun just cried into her shoulder like a little kid. She just keep caresses his hair and mumbled, “It’s okay Sehun… Just cry it out, don’t hold it anymore…”

He’s scared, with his father passed away, he have to take the responsibility to protect his mother and also Seyul.

 

“Thank you…” he smiled weakly and pulled her for a hug, she smiled and hug him back.

They stay at that position for a few minutes before he finally pulled out first.

“Once again thank you…” suddenly she felt something is missing when he broke the hug, but then she rubbed his shoulder, “You’re welcome…”

They stood in front of his bedroom in silence, and then she cupped his face and gave a soft peck to his cheeks.

“Go have a nice shower and then go to rest,” she patted his checks and go downstairs.

 

Their first love talk

 

“You’re not gay aren’t you?” she asked, he chocked on the noodles and coughed uncontrollably, she quickly gave him a glass of water.

“WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!” he burst out after drinking the water, “It’s just because I’m curious…” she pouted.

“I’ve never see you with any girl whatsoever, just Luhan and the other boys” she shrugged while playing with her own food, he sighed and put his chopstick down, “Just because I hang out a lot with Luhan doesn’t mean I’m gay!! I still love s!!” he shrieked, she slapped his arms and blushed, “Watch your language!!”

“I have a girl that I liked for this long time though…” he mumbled.

“YOU DO? WHO IS SHE WHO IS SHE?!” she asked excitedly, he sighed and face palm, “Woman, why always curious at this type of things…” he grumbled, “It’s a secret,” he calmly answered.

“Ohhhhh you’re not fun! Just tell me who she is, maybe I can help you…”

“Well, I’ve been giving signals to her for a long time but I guess she’s just clueless… She never realized that I like her,” he said and looked into her eyes, her eyes widened.

Could she realized it?! Sehun started to panic, “Whoa, she must be a stupid girl to not realizing your feelings,” she said and back on eating her noodles.

You’re the stupid girl then… Sehun sighed and back eating too.

 

Their first kiss

 

He can’t hold it anymore.

She gasped, in a flash he grabbed her wrist and hold it above her head.

“What I mean… you didn’t realize that I’ve always love you noona…” he whispered to her ear.

“Eh?! Yaaah Oh Se…” he cut off her words by kissing her lips softly while still holding both of her hands using one of his hands.

Sohee’s eyes widened but then she closed her eyes and kissed him back

He bit her lower lip, begging for an entrance, she opened and Sehun quickly slips his tongue into .

He released her hands and hugged her waist while deepening the kiss, she tilted her head and grabbed a handful of his brown-colored hair.

A soft moan escaped from her lips, he released his lips from hers and both of them panted to regain their breath back.

 

He can’t believe he finally did it… He kissed her, after all this time.

She blushed deeply and Sehun can’t help but find it so cute, as her hair tangled into mess with the hem of her shirt crumpled too.

She said something but he didn’t really heard it and he just cut it off by giving her a quick kiss, she blushed again.

He laughed softly and pulled her into her arms, he circled his arms around her waist and buried his face into her shoulders.

“I love you noona…”

He waited for her answers, he gaze into her eyes, “So?”

“I…” she looked into his brown eyes too, “…love you too.”

“Really?” he tilted his head and gave her an innocent yet sly look, she slapped his arms, “I’m serious!!”

He laughed and pulled her for another kiss, “I love you so much Kim Sohee…”

 

 

----------------

so yeaaaah, i added a little bit part from My Lady to this fic, just to make this fic related :3

after reading, please don't forget to comment as it'll help me to be a better writer in the future :D!

and for Sohee, satisfied? this oneshot is 6 page long yknow, i don't want to hear your protest anymore :p