An unlucky mishap

You and I

A few minutes before the bell ring again, Pil Suk and I already in the classroom. About 2 hours of studying , it was time to go home . Pil Suk has her driver to pick her up while I use the bus .

My house is not located on the main road, so after the bus ride. I had to walk back towards my house . A simple house with white paint and black fence . Yes , that's my house.

From my school , it only took half an hour to reach my house . If you look at it , my house is not really far away from the school.

My family is only an ordinary family. My father is an employee of a company and my mother owns a small shop near my house. Actually my parents had to insure my education since I was born.

That's why I can go to Star School. I am the only child in my family so my parents are very dear to me. And I'm glad this kind of simple life than a luxurious life, but the parents is busy to work, I prefer to live like this!

 

 

               Two days later…

"Pil Suk has not come yet.." I muttered softly. Then I go out of the classroom and walk around for a while. When I want to go back to my classroom, The twins was walking to class too. So , I waited for their fans to walk first then I walk to the classroom.

"What is the things that makes them love the twins?" I asked myself. “They just want their riches!"  I said again in the heart. 

As I open the door , I saw Youngmin looking at me head to toe . Quickly lowering my head slightly in greeting , I immediately sat down at my place.

If Boyfriend has entered into the room, their fans do not dare to follow them , maybe because the fans still respect their privacy. For example now , the twins just enter the classroom but none of their fanatical fans come in here. There are only two of them and some classmates plus I am now. If the classmates is not the problem got in because it was the right.

 

10 minutes later , Pil Suk came in smiling when she sees me and took her seat.

"You’re quite early today?" She said to me.

"Ne! I was late yesterday! "I replied.

"Don't do that often or you'll get detention" she advised me .

"Arassou , but why were you late just now?" I asked Pil Suk.

"I was stuck in a jam , it was boring waiting in the car" she replied puffing her cheeks as well

 

"Baek Hee , what's the first lesson?" Pil Suk asked.

"Mathematics"  I replied.

"Alrighty then" she said taking out her books and I did the same

Soon , the teacher comes in and starts our lesson

 

 

It's break time! We were walking to the canteen but then Boyfriend and their fans were suddenly in the way . Pil Suk nearly lose her balance but before I could help her , I was separated from her because of the wild fans.  

I decided to wait but it's endless so I just break through their fans and there she was trampled by the fans.

Getting her up , I quickly brought her to the school clinic.

 

"Gwenchana Suk-ah?" I asked.
"I'm fine , just a bit injuries." she meekly replied and smiles , not wanting to worry me

 

The doctor immediately puts some medicine and plasters on her wounds.

"She can't walk that much so she'll have to use crutches for a week or so" said the doctor while writing a medical report for Pil Suk

Soon the bell rang again. I left the Pil Suk because she can't walk very well and need to rest.

After studying about two and a half hours, we finally allowed to go home. I see Pil Suk was picked up by her drivers who is also carrying her bag while she walks with her crutches ...

 

 

 

hehe ^^ finally i can update this story >.<

btw for all boyfriend fans open this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1At3j6IOR0Q&feature=g-all-u 

it's their mv teaser "Love Style"

thy will relase the song in this  14 june

 

hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoFLHRVsVuU&feature=g-all-u

this is the real mv >.<