About Boyfriend

You and I

Kwangmin is different from the 6 members of Boyfriend. He is quiet, cool, and closed. His personality make him difficult to be close with. And it makes him became famous as he is known as a cool image .

Same goes to his twin . Youngmin is very famous too. But , not many things that can be  explained from Youngmin. Just few people that can read his mind and understand him. And the twins are always together. Altough they only to talk each other if they want to..

Min Woo, he is the cute and sweet type of guy and he has this very cute smile. Because of that , many girls either noonas or dongsaengs are in love with him. Other than his smiles , he loves to show his aegyo a lot.

Rumour has it , that Jeongmin has an excellent smile "When every girl who saw his smile , the girl will fly to the sky and immediately fall in love with him". He is also known as 'The Mirror Prince' cause he is very concerned with his face. So that makes Min Woo and Jeongmin are the cutest guys in Boyfriend.

Next! Hyunseong is the matured one among the members . He don't talk much and takes cares of s carefully but his muscular body makes many women fell for him as well.

And the leader is Donghyun. He is the oldest among the members in Boyfriend . He is very talkative as he often breaks the silence but he can be serious too.

So there is no doubt that Boyfriend has many fans. If their fans think that you're too close with Boyfriend , they won't hesitate to make you give up. Because they think that Boyfriend is for them and only them.

And they will bully the person who they think is too close with Boyfriend although the person is also  Boyfriend fan too. Boyfriend never think about their fans cause they don't care about the person who got bullied or not. 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for  reading..

I will glad if you comment and Subscribe..

 

And tell me how many chapter do you want for this story 

Saranghae