The Valentine's Day Party~

You and I

 

After School…

 

“Baek Hee-ah. Can you accompany me to buy new dress tomorrow?” ask Pil Suk

“I will ask my mom first. If she allows me to go , then I will go.” I answered.

“Ok , text me if you can go with me. I have to go home now bye!” Said Pil Suk.

“Arassou~.. Bye-bye!”

So I went home and helped my mom at her shop . After taking a bath , I ate dinner , studied a bit and went to sleep. Of course Iasked my mom about accompanying Pil Suk to buy a new dress because the school will hold a party. And she let me! I quickly send a message to Pil Suk to inform that I can go with her.

Actually I don’t want to go to the party because I don’t have any dress for that kind of party but since Pil Suk and my mom wants me to come , I decided to go and I really want to see how elegant KJW hotel is.

I better take my beauty sleep now~

 

4 Febuary, after school

(10 days left before the party)

At the dress shop…

“Baek Hee which color suits me best? Blue, yellow, pink, purple, orange, or what?” ask Pil suk.

“I think soft orange or soft purple like lavender suits you.” I answered.

“Ok I will try it!”

After trying lots of dresses , Pil Suk finally decided to buy a soft yellow with a gold color touch and it’s really nice! Pil Suk bought new high heels; It's white with  gold touches too. And then she bought a new prom bag too, and the color is white with gold touch again as she said “I will match all of them” haha.

So Pil Suk is ready to go to the party now but I'm not ready.

YET.

Maybe I will buy a new dress with own my money or I will borrow it from Pil Suk but she's a little shorter and thinner than I am Should I borrow one from the salon? It’s too expensive!

Ummm… Otthoke?! (What should I do?!).

 

 9 February,

(5 days left before the party)

Almost everyone are going to the party except, for the other people that can’t come because have other business. And almost everyone is ready to go to the party. You can count with your finger if there is anyone did not ready to go to the party, don’t forget to count me. In Monday , it's a holiday so it means that everyone can get ready on Monday. And I don’t have anything to go to the party. I think I won’t be coming to the party

“Sorry Pil Suk-ah.” I said it in my heart.

I will tell Pil Suk that I won’t be come. “I hope you understand Pil Suk-ah. I don’t want to give any trouble to you for choosing a dress from your wardrobe or waste your money to buy me a new dress.” I said it again in my heart.

 

12 Febuary,

(2 days left before the party)

“ I should tell Pil Suk about me not going to the party” I thought in my mind.

“Baek Hee-ah!” Pil Suk called for me

“Nae?” I answered

“Someone give this to me. He said that this is for you.” Pil Suk said, handing me a big box.

“Wow it’s a cute box!” I said, and take the box.

“Open it! I’m curious. The one that give this to me is not a student. He wears a black vest. Is he is your boyfriend?”

“Mwo ya? I don’t have a boyfriend! Opening it in 3 , 2 , 1!” I said as I opened the box.

A cute long dress was revealed . It's soft pink like it’s almost white. It's not only cute but also elegant.

At the top-

"Who gave this? It’s too perfect and looks expensive.” I said it in my heart.

“Omo! Baek Hee-ah , where did you get this dress! I never saw this kind of dress, this is really beautiful! Umm… and why did you bring this dress to school?” Asked Pil Suk curiously

“Ya ~ Pil Suk-ah , you said that someone tell you to give this dress to me right? I didn’t know who give this dress to me and why he gave this to me at school.” I answered.

“You’re right… Ahhh why I didn’t ask who is he? Babo-ya‼”

“That’s ok we will know who he is late ,  maybe time will tell ” I said to Pil Suk

“You’re right , we won’t know who is he until he does.,” Said Pil Suk confidently

 

 13 Febuary,

(1 day left before the party)

As usual , I go home by bus. It didn't took that long too~

Ahh I’m so lucky! I immediately got on the bus.

Wow! There are no other people in side the bus, just the driver and me. When I want to take a seat the driver said something.

“This is for you” Said the driver.

“Ahjussi (uncle) what is this?” I ask.

“Just open it.” He said.

Then I held that box and take a seat , the box is just wrapped with newspaper. After ripping the newspaper off , I can see a cute pink box inside it. Opening the box , a pair of high heels is inside there.

“OMO! Yesterday is the dress and now the shoes?!” I said it in my heart.

“Ahjussi , where did you get this?” I ask.

But ahjussi didn't answer me until I have to get off from the bus. Ahh who gave this to me?!

Ahjussi must know who he is…

 

14 February, 

(0 days left before the party)

Today is the day! Party time! I’ve already got a dress and the shoes so that I can go to the party today. I’m really excited! What time s it? I look at the wall clock and it's 01.30 pm.

I gotta to prepare myself for the party. I rushed to the bathroom and take a bath.

I got dressed while admiring the dress and the heels~

Suddenly my mom goes to my bedroom and said

“Baek hee-ah!” My mom said.

“Nae eomma? (Yes mom?)” I answered.

“Someone is waiting for you.” She said.

“Who?” I ask

“I don’t know he is wearing a formal suit. Maybe he wants to take you to the party or maybe he is the person who gave you this dress. He is really handsome!” My mom answered excitedly

“Eomma! I'll be down in a second.” I said.

 I walk to the living room and see someone sitting there.

“Who is he?” I ask.

When I saw his face , I swear I don’t know who he is. As , he turned his head and look at me , h stood up and walk up to me.

“Baek Hee-ssi?” He asks trying to confirm that it's me

“Ne. Who are you?” I ask him 

“Someone told me to bring you,” He said.

“Where?” I ask.

“Just follow me and tell your mom that you're going.” He said again.

“Eh? Sorry I can’t , I don’t know you.” I said.

“I promise that I won't hurt you” He said assuring me that he's harmless.

“You want to go the party right?” he said again. Then he give me letter.

It’s from my school! When I read it, they stated that I can believe him.

There's the principal's signature too. Alright , I  believe them.

“Wait here ok? I will do make up for a while.” I said.

“No time for that , we have to go now.” He said.

“But I must to do my make up to go to the party.” I said.

“You can do that inside the car” he answered.”

“Alright. I will take my wallet, phone and make up.” I said.

“Sure”

After that , I go to my bedroom to take my wallet and phone telling to my mom that I have to go.

And now I’m inside an expensive car. As I open my make-up purse I realized we’re not going to the KJW hotel.

“Ya! Where did ye want to go?!” I shouted.

“…” No one answering me.

“Ya! Pali (quickly) tell me!” I start to be panic and start to hit anyone beside me.

“Omo! Where did they will bring me? Why did I believe in them?! Stupid! Babo babo (stupid stupid)! Eomma help me‼” I screamed in my heart. Then, the two guys beside me start to hold my hand. One person on each hand.

Otthoke? What should I do” I scream in my heart. But then , the car is arrived in a salon?!

“OMO?! They bring me to a salon? Why they didn’t tell me about this from the start?” I said in my heart.

Then they let me go inside the salon and there is no other customer inside this salon.

The salon has been reserved? The answer is yes! Because they already know my name

“Welcome Baek Hee-ssi” Said all the waitresses as they are bow at me.

“Oh ne.. Annyeong (Oh yes.. hello)” I said.

“Let us make-up your face” Said one of the waitress.

“Oh ne..” I answered.

5 minutes after that , I was sitting on a cozy chair with someone doing the make-up on my face.

It's like magic! I feel really comfortable and I don’t know why I’m happy now.

They did the make-up in about 45 minutes.

The person who ‘kidnaps’ me brings me into the car again. And of course all the waitress bowing at me again.

I feel like a princess!

 

Only then , the driver go drive us to where the party was holding.

I arrived safely on time. I go to the ballroom and it was super cool room!

Amazing! I can’t say it in words. The room is extremely large, the interior is elegant and detailed.

The carpet is really cozy I think it’s better if I didn’t wearing this high heels; believe me this carpet must be very soft!

Ok stop let’s start finding forPil Suk..

Ahh! There she is..

 I went to her and we kept talking and talking until the host start the party.

“Ladies and gentleman as we know today is valentine's day.We already prepare everything carefully because we know that there are many girls who want to give their chocolates to the person who they admire or the person who fell in love with and we want to thank everyone who already come to this party. I won’t to talk much because I know that everyone came here to enjoy the party. So let’s start the party!” Said the host cheerfully

“Ah I forget to announce this before! The hot boyfriend for today is…” Said the host slowly. Everyone especially the girls start to whisper to each other.

“Shhhh… Don’t you want to know who is he?” Said the host.

Because of  host's words everyone kept quiet and nobody said a word.

“Our hot boyfriend for today is MINWOO!” After the host said Minwoo’s name every girl start to cheer for Minwoo's name

“Shhhh… he will be asking the girl to dance anytime he wants to. Boyfriend also attend this party so all of you can give them chocolate. Remember! They won’t return all of things that you already giving and they still can ask someone to dance if they want to, but Minwoo is still our hot boyfriend because he will ask one girl to dance tonight, not like the other members.” Said the host again.

So after host stop talking , the girls including Pil Suk was searching  for Boyfriend and try to give them chocolate, knitted scarf made by them, or anything.

If my eyes still normal after they are receiving the things, all the member will give it back to someone behind them, maybe all the person who standing behind them is their bodyguard.

I don’t know.

 

Not wasting any time Minwoo asked one girl to dance with him. And the girl is PIL SUK‼

Oh my! Pil Suk just like flying into the sky when Minwoo asking her to dance with him. So now Pil Suk was dancing with Minwoo in the middle of the room with a lot of girls look at her with envy.

So I walked to a table to take some food; I mean a slice of cake.

 

Suddenly, a girl bumped me from behind, I almost fell down but I’m still ok. Suddenly , two girls bump me from behind again. One from the left, one from the right. I fell down automatically , with my hand holding the tablecloth so I just created a vast mess and  everyone is looking at me.

It’s so embarrassing, I almost cry, my leg hurts because I fell down from the high heels (you must know how it’s feel), everyone laughing for me and nobody help me.

“Pil Suk-ah can’t you help me? You must know that this is me!” I said it in my heart.

Then , there was silence as I feel a coat on my shoulders. A pair of hands helping me to stand up again. I looked up and slightly gasps because it’s Kwangmin! There is no expression on his face. We walked  for a few steps but stopped as Kwangmin looked at the girl who bumped me (and I just realised that she is the same girl who bullied me and Pil Suk last time).

Still looking at the girl , Kwangmin said

“Are you happy with bullying someone? Can’t you see it hurts? Do you want to bullied too?"Ask Kwangmin to the girl

“…” She didn’t answer it.

“Sigh.. You three are such bad girls. I hate these kind of people.” Said Kwangmin and there's still no expression on his face.  

I  bet me that girls got into tears. Then , he brought me to out from the ballroom


AmieDMJ Says :

-Hey everyone !!! I'm sorry for editing this two days late. My siblings keep telling my mom bout not letting me use the laptop and the mouse was kinda damaged so I edit this chappie with the IPad  .

Speaking bout the high heels , my friend and I randomly went into a shoe shop and tried the high heels and oh god , it's scary that many girls these days wear them. It hurts actually but since I'm used to wear sandals with heels , it doesn't hurt that much~

Thanks to our readers who still read this story and up vote as well . I'll work harder in the future~ Saranghae readers~ <3

 

Little_angel Says:

Hi everyone ^^ long time not see.

 

First i want to say thanks for all the person who already subbing this story ^^ and I saw new upvoted here, OhMinHa thanks for upvoting us! Thanks for all the readers! and plus special thanks for AmieDMJ for still want to editing all my mistake ^^.    And feel free to comment everyone ^^

 

 

Now I want to say really sorry >.< I know you will relized something, I update really slowly, well because I'm a bit busy. Now I can't update in about 3 monts I think ._. because I'm in 9th grade, so i will have lots of exam, test, and many other. so i think i will make this story hiatus ._. But I'm swear after I got graduate I will update as much as I can! Well i will have about 2 months and 2 weeks holiday if I already graduate. Once again I'm really sorry >.< *bows, bows, bows*