The Last : I Love You

STALKER

[KAI POV]

“I’m sorry I don’t have the same feelings as yours..” I said. I can’t. This is so hard. I was never been in love before. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know!

Luhan releases his grip. “Sorry.” then he run away.

AM I STUPID? MAKING THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE CRYING?

---

“Chanyeol..” I lie at my bed. It is the night of the prom. And it has been 2 days since my last meeting with Luhan, he ignores me since then. I can’t bear it anymore.

“What? I’m busy!” Chanyeol replies as he tidy up his hair.

“Am I stupid?” I say with my face buried in my pillow.

“Yeah. Actually you are more stupid if it comes to love!” Chanyeol suddenly mad at me.

I turn to see Chanyeol. “What!” I shout.

“YOU ARE SO STUPID, KIM JONGIN!” Chanyeol shout louder than my shout before.

“Wh—“

“How dare you make Luhan cried last time!” Chanyeol brag me.

“What? How did yo—“

“How did I know? Luhan was running while crying and then I and Baekki tried to comfort him! He spent 1 days nonstop crying! And it is because of you!” Chanyeol shouts.

I can’t say anything right now. It is truly my fault for being a jerk.

“Don’t lie about your feelings, Kai.. “ Chanyeol sighed. “If you are smart enough though.” Chanyeol stares at my eyes.

“But—“

“No buts, Kai.. Luhan is going to the prom with Sehun tonight!”

As soon as Chanyeol finishes his words, I run as fast as possible and ride my Mazda RX8 to the prom night. Please, I don’t want to regret anything because of my stupidity.

I throw my key to the valet service as soon as I arrive at the prom. I can’t find Luhan when there are so many people gathering around.

“Now, we have the most handsome guy in this party” the MC says. “Come in front, Kai.”

‘Oh, I don’t have time for this!!’ I thought while the people around me start to push me to the front. ‘But—‘ I smirk and then run to the stage.

I grab the MC mic and then shout as loud as possible, “XI LU HAN! I love you too! Wherever you are, I’m sorry for being the dumbest person in the world. I know I am a jerk, but the word ‘ I love you’ is not a lie. Sorry to make you crying these past 2 days. I am just too dumb and shy to tell you my feelings. That’s all. Thank you”

I ended my speech as I see the angel is there, right in front of me. I reach out my hand to him and he accepted it. He is the most beautiful guy tonight, my Luhan. I pull him out from the ballroom.

“Kai—“ he calls me.

I turn my head, “Luhan.. Sorry, I was wrong. Sorry to make you cry. I’m just…sorry.” I sadly say.

Luhan smiles as he pull me and hug me tightly, “At least you are sorry.”

I can feel my tuxedo begins to wet. I can feel his tears. “You know, when you are crying, you still looks like an angel. MY ANGEL” I emphasize at the word ‘MY ANGEL’

“Dumb.”

“Luhan, I..want to tell you everything.” I stop awhile then continue, “I fell for you since the first time we met. I was the K. You did a good job at guessing, Luhan.”

“Stupid. Your acting is the worst!”

“Kekeke~ I know.. I was so embarrassed because this is the first time I fell for someone, I don’t know what to do.”

“So, this is your first time?” he asks still buried his face in my chest.

“Yeah..so, you’ll forgive me, right?” I pat his head.

“Never. You are a stalker! I hate you!”

“I am not a stalker, I am just a guy who is in love.” I say as Luhan stop buried his face in my chest. “So, wanna kiss?” I smirk.

“Never!” Luhan pout as he closes his eyes.

“You’ve closed your eyes already.“ I smile as I begin to decrease our distance. And then our lips meet.

[BEHIND THE SCENE]

 (Kai)

When our lips stop touching each other. I smile at him, “You looks so great tonight, my angel.”

“Without my glasses? I thought of wearing softlenses for a long time, but I just manage to wear it now.” Luhan smile and he place his head on my chest. “You like it?”

“I love all about you, my angel.” I smile while kissing Luhan’s head.

(Sehun)

“Gosh! You didn’t go to the prom night?” ask my sister.

“No, Luhan rejected me!” I said as I eat my popcorn while watching MBC Music Core.

(Chanyeol)

“Oh my God! I did a good job back then.. “ I smile proud of myself.

………………………………………………………krik...krik...

“But he left me back here!” I shout. “STUPID JONGIN!!!!”

(Baekhyun)

“When will than stupid giraffe pick me up?” I grinned my teeth.

 

________________________________________

IT'S THE END ALREADY!

SO, How was it?

I added Sehun POV, Chanyeol POV and Baekhyun POV at the end. hehe~

I hope you are all satisfied. If yes, I will make you another KaiHan fics >W<

I really enjoy myself writing it!

Thanks for your support! Err..such as comments and subscribes! I appreciated it a lot!

THE LAST, THANK YOU ^^