I Guess It's You

STALKER

[KAI POV]

“Go away you cowards! This last strawberry milk is mine!” a student shouts at Luhan.

“But, I am the one who queue to get this milk!” Luhan reply the guy who steals his milk.

“You can go buy chocolate or vanilla! This is mine! Nerdy!” he pushes Luhan and then left.

Luhan can stand by himself and walking without energy to his class. Before he sits, his eyes sparkle at the present of a little pink box on his table. It is strawberry milk! Luhan suddenly run to his table and read the paper attached to the milk.

I know that you like this strawberry milk.

I give you this one as a present, I hope you will like it.

P.S : I didn’t put any poison inside this, so relax.

- K -

“Huh?” Luhan raised his eyebrows. And then smile, “Thanks, K, even I don’t know who are you..”

-----------

Ten days have passed and I still have 10 books to go! I enter the library cheerfully as I look around to find someone. He is not there yet.

“Excuse me..” I heard a beautiful voice from my back. And I know it was Luhan.

“Oh – “

“LUHANNNIEEEEE!!!” Suddenly Chanyeol bumped into Luhan.

“Chanyeollie?” Luhan raised his eyebrows.

“Thank you so much! Your help really something! I got a reward although it was a punishment!” Chanyeol says cheerfully while Baekhyun slaps his hand from hugging Luhan.

“What is it, Baekki?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun insensitively.

“You are hugging other guy in front of your boyfriend!” Baehyun pouted.

“Oh, relax, Baekki.. Luhan has Sehun by his side..” Chanyeol winks at Luhan.

‘Why? Why Sehun?’ I though in anger.

“Why? Why Sehun?” Luhan asks as he repeat what was on my mind.

“Hehe..Sehun really receives punishment just to meet you, Luhan..” Chanyeol shows OuO face.

‘What? Didn’t I misheard something?’ I am really ready to burst out now. Okay, I’m so jealous!

“And I told him already that I just like him as a friend..” Luhan says coldly.

“Ok, ok, our Luhan is mad~” Chanyeol teases Luhan and receives a hit from Baekhyun.

After that, Baekhyun turns his head and see me there, “Kai, you are here?”

“Yeah, if not, who are you looking at right now?” I ask sarcastically.

“Oh, you didn’t finish your punishment yet?” he asks me.

“That’s why I am in a library right now..” I reply and begin to walk.

“Err, Kai..” I stop when I hear beautiful voice called me.

“Y—yeah?” I turn my body to face him.

“Should I help you? I think you needed some help?” he asks me.

“You sure really love to help everyone, Luhan!” Chanyeol added.

“No, it’s not like that!” Luhan deny. “I just love it when I am important to every meaningful person in my life.” he smiles.

Chanyeol didn’t get the word. Baekhyun was talking to the student pass by and didn’t hear any single words that comes out from Luhan’s mouth.

But me..

I am not dumb.

He said that I am meaningful.

Can I think that he likes me back too, now?

-----

[LUHAN POV]

“Oh my God! The meeting took a long time there! It’s night already! Ugh!” I run as fast as possible to exit the school.

It is Friday and I have to attend school organization meeting.

As I exit the school building, someone opened a car door for me, “Sir Luhan, let me drive you home.”

“Huh? Who are you?”  I raised my eyebrows again.

‘Is he a kidnaper? But he doesn’t look like one..’ I thought as I observing him up to down.

“It is commander from K, he didn’t want to go home alone..” he said as he continues bowing to me.

‘Oh, so he is a personal driver?’ I thought as I got into the car. I hope K is there.

And..

There’s none. God! How stupid I am! K never shows himself to me even I really want to know who is he!

I mean..don’t tell anyone okay? I sorta have feelings for him. Don’t tell anyone!! >///<

Okay, I have my own story.. It is not just about the chemistry book and strawberry milk. It is more than that. Such as this morning, I received a bucket of purple orchid. Oh, I really love orchid, especially if it is purple coloured one. How can he know about my favourite? Okay, that’s not a question anymore. He does know everything about me! Everything I need, I like, I love.

“Ehm..” I begin a conversation as the driver still driving the car.

“Do you need something, sir?” the driver asks.

“Uhm... Actually, who is K?” I really want to know!  I want to know about my hero.

“Sorry, sir…I can’t tell you that matter.. “ he replies.

Ugh! I hate this. Someone is playing secret with me. I really freaking want to know who is he. Oh, yeah..I just remembered what K did to me yesterday afternoon. K sends me two novels I really want to buy, however none of the bookstore sell it.

Uhm…Actually I have some guessing with who is K. I thought it is.. Kai. At first, I just thought that he is a troublesome rich kid who is always playing around. But, since he helps me with my glasses, I thought he was not that bad. He is a good kid while in the library. I guess it is him the one who helps me to prevent the books from falling down. Then, why does he have to run from me? I think he is so cute!

And now, I decided to help him with his punishment. I am not sure yet about K, but I really want to get closer to Kai. I have some hint about K is Kai.  But, I am not sure yet. I just have to get closer to him.

“Sorry… we have arrived.” The personal driver is suddenly speaking to me.

I take a look outside the car, it is my house. Okay, he does know everything about me. K.

“Thank, sir… and tell K my thanks..” I smile as I get out from the car. And the car begins to move.

I sighed. Once again, K helps me. I really fall for him if this continues. I walk into my house, and then run to my room without my parents notice. I jump on my bed and buried my face in the pillow.

‘K.. what should I do to know who are you? K.. it is just me who has no one care about me so I like you? Or…I really like you?’ I thought as I realize that there is a box at the table near my bed.

I opened the box and my eyes sparkle.

“Oh My God!!! I really love this!” It is a music box but it is unique due to its shape. Piano. I read the letter which is attached to the box.

Do you arrive at home safely? I think if you read then it means yes.

If not, I will kick that useless driver for you. Kekeke~

By the way, do you like the present? You really want this, right?

It is specially requested by me so it is one in the world.

I hope you like it, I didn’t get the one which you wanted at the store. It is sold out! Sorry.

- K -

‘No, this is better K, this is really good..’ I thought as I turn on the music box.

Suddenly I hear a really nice voice inside it. The music box spills really charming voice. K.

I stick my ear to the music box, didn’t want to miss a single word.

Don't hesitate any more
just take my heart please.

Love shine like a light
even the moon close it's eyes
if it's not me but someone else
if it's a line in a drama
burn out the scars that he had made
baby don't cry tonight 
through the darkness
baby don't cry tonight
like nothing happened
you won't end up turning to foam
so baby don't cry cry 
I will guard you with my love.

 

‘ I will guard you with my love..’ I smiled at the last lyrics and then fell asleep.

------------------------

Thanks for subscribe!!

And comments! I really love when everyone support me!

And this is the update! >w<

About the song, I use "Baby Don't Cry" lyrics! I really completely in love with this song right now!

Chen and Luhan's voices are really awesome!