You are my K

STALKER

[LUHAN POV]

“Kaiii!!!” I shout at him cheerfully.

And he is blushing! Cute~

As I thought, he is always in the library before I did. I love the way he is shy when I begin a conversation with him.

“Have you decided which books you really want to summarize next?” I ask him while sitting beside him.

“No—not yet..” he gasped.

He is so cute! How can a guy like him (not a cute guy type) blushing like he does just now.

“So, what book do you want to choose?” I ask him and still looking at him. I just like it to look at him.

“Kai oppa! You are here! I thought you didn’t go to school nowadays!” suddenly a girl popped out from nowhere.

“Oh.. Ho Min (fictional character) ah.. what are you doing here?” Kai seems to know this girl.

‘Uh, I don’t like this.’ I thought.

“Oppa, let’s go somewhere!” she pulls Kai’s arm and then smirk at me.

What? Smirk? What do she think she is!

I grab another Kai’s arm. “Sorry, but he is not going anywhere!” I say as I smirk back at her.

“Who do you think you are? I’m Kai’s childhood friend!” she says while glaring at me.

Childhood friend? No way! I just know that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are the only childhood friend that Kai have.

“You’re lying!” I say.

“No, I’m not! Go away you, nerdy! You don’t look good being with oppa!” she says frontally.

Nerdy? Who is it?

Suddenly the fact stab me, yes..I am nerdy. I am not good looking, that’s why I don’t have many friends. I can speak no more and release my grip to Kai’s hand.

‘Kai will be happier if he is with this girl, I am not in his world anyway..’ I thought.

“Sorry, if you finished talking, can you go? I’m not going with you anyway!” I can hear Kai says rude words to the girl.

“But, oppa!” the girl beg Kai.

“y. Go Away. “ Kai whispered but loud enough so I can hear.  Then, I hear the girl walks away.

Kai throws himself to the chair and smile at me, “Should we start?”

“A—ah.. yeah..But, Kai.. “ I gasp.

“Don’t think about it, she is just being y, she is not better than you, she is rubbish..” Kai says rudely while smiling. It is scary.

“Kai.. thanks, but you shouldn’t say that! That’s rude!” I sit and speak to him enthusiastically as nothing happen before. He made my mood lift up somehow by saying that I am better than the girl.

“I am helping you!” he pouted.

“Cute Kai.. thanks..” I smile and I can see he turns his face to prevent me to look at his blushing cheeks.

We go to search for book that Kai like, it is he who is reading anyway, but I already give him 5 summaries of some books I read, I think it will help.

“Thanks for the summaries, because of you there is only 5 left. “ Kai says with blushing cheeks but he tries to hide it by pretending to search for book at the bookshelf.

I chuckled and then nod. I want to read a book in this library somehow, but I can’t find it anywhere. The students here never return the book to the right place!

“Ah, I want to read this!” Kai pointed a book and I am surprise to see the book that Kai pointed.

“How to make your partner satisfied at the first night? You like that kind of book?” I blushed.

Suddenly he takes a quick glance at the book he pointed. “AH!! NOT THIS ONE! I MEAN THE ONE BESIDE IT WHICH TITLED “THE RIGHT ONE”!”

“A-ah yeah..” I read the title of the book which Kai chose but the book beside it catches my attention. “Yeah! This is the book I’ve been searching for a long time!” I gladly say.

“Oh, what book is it?” he asks.

‘Ah, he is pretending that he doesn’t know now? He is the one who place it here and randomly point the book beside it.. ‘ I thought and smile at him. “This is about 12 legendary warriors from EXO Planet”

“Oh…I see..Let’s read our books then..” he walks with boring face while brings the book he doesn’t like to read.

‘Thanks, Kai.. my K’ I thought.

---

[KAI POV]

“Hei, Kai.. don’t you think our prom night will be a great night?” Chanyeol asks me as I am writing my summary, Luhan is having sudden meeting so I can’t be with him right now.

“I will dance with my Baekki.. Oh cool!” Chanyeol adds as he didn’t get my attention. “And then I can eat as much as I can! I love party!” he says, giggling.

“Can you stop disturbing me? I am in the middle of doing my punishment here!” I glare at Chanyeol.

“Just stop for awhile, can you? You just have 3 left now!” Chanyeol pout.

“Ok, 3 is much more troublesome because I’m already getting tired of reading!!” I sarcastically say.

“But, Kai..you have Luhan beside you..” Chanyeol shows OuO face.

Damn it! I am blushing just now.

“Wah! Our Jongie is blushing!!!” Chanyeol laughs.

“What?” I shout loudly that makes Chanyeol really wants to tease me more.

“You are blushing, I didn’t mean it like you are having a relationship, but you – “

“I am not! I’m not misunderstanding!” I glare at him. ‘Crap! I got into his trap’ I thought.

“Who said you were misunderstanding?” Chanyeol shows OuO face again and makes me want to punch him! But before I do, Luhan comes.

“Hey you two,  I just finished my meeting about the prom night! It will be awesome night!” Luhan says cheerfully.

“Woah! Is it that great?” Chanyeol forgot our conversation and talk with Luhan.

‘Such a kid’ I thought.

“Yeah..but I can’t tell you right now..  maybe later..” Luhan smiles.

“Okay then! I’ll go tell Baekki about this!” Chanyeol suddenly run, exiting the library.

I shook my head at my childhood friend, he has boyfriend but still act like a child. Oh well.

“Well, Kai, do you finish the last 3 of your punishment yet?” Luhan asks while sitting beside me.

“Yeah, I think I still have 2 more to go..” I sighed and then close the book.

“That’s great.”

It becomes awkward since Luhan’s last word. I don’t have anything to ask or to talk about. I want to ask him out to the prom night. But, as you know, I am too shy for this. Just everything about him, I am shy.

“So..” Luhan turn his head to face me. “Who do you want to go to the prom with?”

Gasped. That is the question that I don’t want to hear the most. But I want to answer it! Answer it, Jongin!

“Uh, don’t know yet..” I reply. ‘GOSH! PITIFUL!! WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER HIM!’ my mind scold me for being stupid.

“Oh..”

Then it becomes an awkward silence again. I don’t have much courage if it is about him. I am so shameful, I know. I just can’t change myself.

“I’ll go with someone.” He says breaking the silence.

I feel my blood rush to my brain. And I feel like I’m going to burst out. ‘IS IT SEHUN?’ I thought in anger.

“But I still don’t know if he wants to go with me or no..” he continues as I still try to prevent myself to burst out.

“He is… I don’t know where is he right now.” Luhan blushes as he says about this.

‘Eh? Don’t know? Does it mean that Luhan fell for someone I don’t even know who is it? Damn! This makes me mad more than before!’ I thought.

“He is…” Luhan stops awhile. “Kai, do you hear me?”

“Ah yeah…” I try to smile but I bet my face so scary right now.

Luhan doesn’t mind my answer, he just continues his story, “I think I like him, Kai..no, I think it is more than that now!”

Luhan blushes, “He is the one that comfort me a lot with his singing, he is the one that understand me the most. Keke~ I think he is my stalker..” Luhan laughs.

‘Eh?’ I widened my eyes. ‘It sounds like me..’ I thought.

“He sent me orchid last time, and it really touches my heart! I really love them!” Luhan smiles nonstop. “And, take a guess! He knew everything I like, I love and I need!!” Luhan turns his face to me while blushing.

I blush really hard too. ‘Isn’t that means that he likes me?’ I thought as I can’t stop looking at his angelic face.

“Do you know where he is?” Luhan says with his eyes still staring at me deeply.

“I—I don’t know..Why do you ask me?” I gasped. Not now, I have no courage.

“Who is he?” he asks again ignoring my answer.

“I said – I don’t know “ I say while looking to other direction.

Luhan put his hand at my cheeks. “Look at me, Kai.. or should I call you K ?” Luhan blushes hardly as he said my name and my initial.

“I—I don’t know!” I shout. “You must be wrong! Sorry!” I try to run when Luhan suddenly grab my hand.

“Wait. I love you too!” Luhan sighed. “I am really happy for everything you’ve done for me. I love you, so, what is your feelings?”

------------------------

What is Kai answer?

Hehe..

This is the update!

Thanks for commnents and subcribes! Please do leave one when you finish reading~

I'll update soon~