An Angel without Wings

STALKER

[KAI POV]

…I am not a stalker, I am just a guy who is deeply in love…

I am in the library. Again. I have no idea about how many times I have been here. I am here with totally the same activity as yesterday, the day before yesterday, two days ago and so on.

First : Enter the library. Take a flash look at everything around the library. And secretly said, “he is not here yet”

Second : He enters. I don’t know what to do. He passed me.

Third : Stay here, sitting, and looking at him while choosing book randomly.

I was mesmerized by his beauty.

------

“Kim Jong In!! Come back here, you badass student!!!” shout the teacher when I am running towards the exit of the school.

“Never!” I said cheerfully.

Okay, First, I have to introduce you my profile. As you know, I am Kim Jong In, that damn teacher called my name back there. However, I would like you to remember me as Kai. I prefer to be called that way, Kai is simpler and easier to be called. For further information, I am here as twelve graders in high school. Damn it! I hate school, I want to skip classes and forget everything about that. Moreover, I am a conglomerate son, so I can behave as everything I like. I have two sisters that I never care about. I never see them after my junior high school graduation, it is like they are disappear (the reality is they are out there, maybe in foreign countries that I am not familiar with)

I hate my life, I have many friends just for accessories. But… don’t interpret it as pitiful, I am not that lonely. I have two bestfriends since elementary school and I love them so much! However, now, they are having their time lovey dovey each other! And leave me alone of course. Now, I am really pitiful. Thanks.

Errr… and about my life..

“KIM JONG IN!!! COME BACK BEFORE I… “ the teacher shouts at me again.

I am making stupid face to mock the teacher while running and I never thought that I will…

DUAGGG!

The light enters my eyes, I hold my head, and it hurts. I am looking around and I am here lying in the bed in school clinic.

“You are awake, Kai!” I see someone walking approach me. It is Baekhyun, my best friend.

“Uh, I was scolded by the teacher because of you. Again!” then I see someone walking behind Baekhyun, the taller one, another best friend, Chanyeol.

“Yeollie! You shouldn’t say that baby, Kai was born to have this kind of attitude! You should have known that!” Baekhyun stop and turn his body to face Chanyeol.

“But, Baekki…he didn’t even try to change! Stubborn Kai as always..” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Yeollie, it must be hard to be scolded, sometimes I will replace your place then..” Baekhyun pout.

“It’s not our responsibility, Baekki..” Chanyeol glare at me. “Neither me nor you should get scolded by the teacher.”

“Yeollie, Kai didn’t mean to do it, I know he won’t let us be scolded by the teacher!” Baekhyun protect me.

“Okay, okay, stop fighting each other, I am the one who was wrong.” I smile at them.

“Fiuh, sorry, Kai..I didn’t really mean it.. I am just..” Chanyeol stop awhile, then continue “wondering about when will you change? When will you stop being a badass” Chanyeol look at me seriously and Baekhyun also did.

About my life, I never know when I will change. I just love the way I am. The way I behave just now. I am really terribly sorry for Baekhyun and Chanyeol who always have to take responsibility of my behaviour.

“I don’t know yet. Thanks for always helping me, Yeollie, Baekki.” I smile and then take ‘the paper’ which is my punishment for being y. It always happens before, so I already get used to it.

“I don’t want to make trouble for you guys, I suggest you two should ignore me from now on.” I saw my bestfriends face frown before I left the room and do my punishment.

------

‘! My punishment is to make summaries of 15 books in the library! I can’t believe it! I don’t even know where the damn library is!’ I sighed while walking randomly.

“Where the hell is the library!” I yelled to no one at the corridor. I feel like I’m going crazy now.

“If you are wondering about the library, it is right there at the corner..”

I jumped at the sudden reply of my yell. I don’t realize that someone was there before, I take a quick glance at over my shoulder, I am too afraid to turn around. I have some phobia about ghost though.

However..

I see a normal person behind me. Just a normal, not..nerdy? Yeah, nerdy guy.

 “Hello?”

“Ah yes..” I turn my body around when I already make sure that he is a human.

“You are going to go to a library, right?” he asked while correcting the position of his big glasses.

“Yes.. “ I replied but he is already walks away.

I decided to follow him, It’s okay right? I don’t know where the hell library is!

Suddenly..

Brugh!

“Oh, crap! Damn it! How can you bumped into me! Damn nerdy!” a girl is spitting at the guy before.

“Sorry..” he apologize.

“Grr! I have my bone fractured because of you, damn nerdy! Get lose already!” she is fully angered and push the guy away until he falls to the floor. Then walks away and stop when she sees me.

“Oh! Kai..why are you here? Your class is not here, right?” she says cutely.

y.

“No..I have no business with you..” I say coldly while looking at the guy who was on the floor trying to search for his glasses.

“So cold.. Kai, I – “ she began to walk closer to me.

“I have no interest in you, just get lost already!” I glare at her and then she walk away while spit at me.

I take the glasses on the floor and approach the guy while he is still trying to get his glasses.

“You need your glasses… I—“ I stop when he turns his face to me with unfocused eyes.

“Yes, I need that! I can’t see clearly! Where are you? Help me!” he still doesn’t stop touching the floor to search his glasses.

I really lost it. Oh God! I always believe my eyes since they always tell me the truth, however for now, I don’t trust them even a bit.

My eyes tell me that I am currently see a beautiful Goddess in front of my eyes, a beautiful angelic one. Cute round eyes, flawless skin, brown scattered hair, and perfect pink lips as well. He is perfect. I am secretly decreased the distance between us by kneeling down.

‘I eager to see him nearer..’

Suddenly, he cries.

“Eh?” I shock at his tears.

“I can’t see without my glasses, please help me!” he sobbed.

“Here..” I pass him the glasses and I feel that I am crazy to make him crying.

“Oh!” he grab his glasses and then erase his tears, then wear the glasses back. “Thanks!” he smile.

‘Crap! I can’t see him as I did before he showed his face without glasses!’

“A—a-h..yeah..”

“Now, let’s go!” he said cheerfully as nothing happen before.

As he walks towards the library, I see his back. For once, I see an angel without wings.

~o~o~o~o~o~

This is it.. chapter one!

Only the beginning~

I hope you will like this!

Please do comments and subscribes!! >w<