#2

Pieces Of Hope[Hiatus]

 (Youngwon's p.o.v)

 I woke up and reached for the clock. It read eight o'clock. I got out of bed, took a shower, and made breakfast. As I was pouring myself a glass of milk, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door and opened it an saw Alexander oppa standing there. I rapidly pulled on his arm and lead him into the house. He started asking, "Ya~ Youngwon-nie~! Waeyo? Why are pulling me?" I had him take a seat and handed him a glass of milk.

I started speaking, "Oppa~ To be honest..... I think something's not right." He asked, "Mwo? What's wrong?" I answered, "Oppa, Ever since you came to my door yesterday, I just got a feeling...... A weird feeling that... the reason you left U-kiss is not because of your contract issues...."

(Alexander's p.o.v)

Oh no~ what should I say? Did she found out about our argument? Aish~ Alexender-ya~! Get a grip on yourself~!

(Youngwon's p.o.v)

I said to him, "Oppa~ You look guilty..... face it~" He looked at me, "Ta-da~" I gave him a look. "Oppa~tell me what really happened."

He looked down, "Well.... we actually had an argument... that's all the information I can provide you with.. sorry.... boy's business... If you know what I mean... Mianhae.." I gave him a reassuring smile, "Oppa~ I understand but the company will still except you back... right?" He noded. "And.. Oppa, will the company accept Kibum to?" I asked. He nodded again.

"Oppa... don't worry I'll try to reunite the both of you~ Ok?"

He answered, "Gomawo~"

 The next day. I woke up, got dressed, and went straight to Alexander oppa's house. I arrived at the doorstep and knocked on the door.

Alexander oppa opened the door and invited me in. He offerd me a seat. "Oppa, can we take your car today?"

He looked at me, "What do you mean by 'we'?"

"Oppa, did you already forget about me wanting to reunite you with U-Kiss?"

"Ouh~ Arosso."He said, trying to act cool.

(Alexander's p.o.v)

"Let's go." I said to her. I took her to the garage and we got into the front seats of my car.

"Oppa, can you drive us to U-kiss dorm?" She asked. "Ok." I answered as I start the engine. As I started driving, leaving the garage, my pet cat suddenly came out of no where making me suddenly step on the break causing a sudden stop. Youngwon and I tried to hold on something and we accidentally held each others hand. We paused awkwardly and retreat our hands immedietly. "Mianhae..." I said awkwardly. She just smiled.

(Youngwon's p.o.v) 

After a lot of waiting, we arrived. I waited for Alexander oppa to get out of the car. We then entered the building. As I was walking, I accidentally bumped into a guy. I bowed, "Mianhae." I said and looked up. Wait a minute.... he looks familiar. He said, "It's ok"

I caught up with Alexander oppa and we went up to the 3rd floor. Alexander oppa knocked on the door. I just stood there.

The door suddenly opened and the guy that I bumped into just now exclaimed, "Ya~ guys! Hyung's here!" Suddenly, everyone gathered in the doorway. "Ok, ok, can we come in?" Alexander oppa asked. "Sure!" They answered.

I awkwardly entered the room and Alexander oppa offered me a seat. "Whos that? Your girlfriend?" one of them asked. Alexander oppa blushed and said, "Ya~" I got up from my seat and introduced myself, "Anyeonghasaeyo, Youngwon imnida, Kim Youngwon." They looked at me and introduce theirselves.

(Author's p.o.v)

Hey there~! Thenks for reading! Please comment and subscribe.!heart

Big thanks to: miss501, sappireblues, samona and Filzah_5 for supporting~!!    

Gomawo!

Baro_from_b1a4_11062011055447.jpg

(just a pic i wanna share with you all XDcheeky)