#1

Pieces Of Hope[Hiatus]

(Author's p.o.v)

Youngwon picked up the phone, "Yeobusaeyo? Unnie?"

Her sister, Yoona answered, "Ne?"

Youngwon said, "Unnie, It's Friday * ~!Are you coming for dinner?"

"Urm.......Dongsaeng-ah, I got schedule....... Donghae will be on schedule too....sorry~." Yoona answered with dissappointment. Yoona then hangs up the phone.

Yongwon then hangs up the phone before going to the kitchen with heavy footsteps.

*Artists from all entertainment are allowed to stay at their homes during Fridays

(Yongwon's p.o.v)

I didn't even get to say a single word and she just put the phone down.

I picked up the spoon and started scooping the rice onto my bowl .The renovation  noise can still be heard  next door since last week.

I was just about to put a spoonful of chicken soup  into my mouth when I heard a knock on the. I got up from the floor and walked to the door. A tall, middle-aged man was standing infront of the door holding a container filled with Kimchi.

(Alexander's p.o.v)

Wow, she's so beautiful. Wait a minute..... Alexander-ya~! Get a grip on yourself~! I stood there awkwardly infront of her. She kept smiling at me. Ya~! Say something you fool~!

"Urm...... Anyeonghasaeyo~! Alexander imnida~"

"Ouh.. Anyeonghasaeyo~ Youngwon imnida, Kim Youngwon" She answered 

"Sorry `bout the noise. It's been going on for a week. Mianhae"

"No, It's ok......" she answered.

"I'm just here to inform you that my family will be holding a housewarming party next Friday.... And we would be really grateful if you could attend the party.

"Ok. I'll try my best to attend your party. Thanks for the invitation~"

"Urm.... Here's some Kimchi for you........." I gave her the bowl awkardly.

"Kamsahamnida~! Anyeong, Alexander oppa~!"

I gave her a smile before leaving the house. Wait  a minute.... Did she just call me..... Oppa? I kept on walking with a smile plastered on my face.

(Yongwon's p.o.v)

I took the kimchi and scoop it onto my bowl. Oh My.....this kimchi's so good. So I pratically finished the whole container.

Wait a minute............. That guy looked so familliar... Even his name. I remember saving his picture on my laptop. Ommo......... Don't tell me that guy  is...... is......... U-kiss's Alexander! 

 

(Author's p.o.v)

Sorry about the short chapter. Anyways...

Thanks for reading and please, please,please comment and SUBCRIBE~!heartsmiley