#3

Pieces Of Hope[Hiatus]

      (Youngwon's p.o.v)

 I stood up, "Oppas, can we meet up tomorrrow? The cafe near my place?" Kiseop oppa answered, "Arosso."

Alexander oppa then got up from his seat, "Well, I guess we should be leaving." I waved goodbye to them, "Anyeong!"

(Dongho's p.o.v)

  I went in, back to the dorm. It reecks of Youngwon's perfume. Then Hoon hyung came, "Guys, wanna see something cool?" he asked.

"Mwoya?" I asked. "Look, I can make a handkerchief transform into an egg shell!" He said. "Jinja?" Eli hyung asked. "Jinja!" Hoon replied.

"See." he said while trying to do it. He took out a handkerchief and tried to wave it around his hands. He tried and tried and we stared at him with a What-in-the-world-are-you-doing look. Soohyun then came and said, "Guys, come on. Let's play some video games. Loser will have to treat us to a movie. Agree?" Kevin said, "Aniya. I want pizza." Soohyun answered, "Agreed!"

So, we played video games untill past midnight.

(Youngwon' s p.o.v)

I woke up the next day and checked my phone. "Ommo! 253 missed calls since last night from my boss! I didn't turn up for work yesterday!" I got ready and went to the porriedge shop(The place where I worked.) and I was kicked out. I went to the the meeting place and found the guys chatting, waiting for me. I ran to them," "Mianhae, I was held up." Alexander oppa came to me, "Waeyo? You look down."

"Aniya, It's nothing."I answered. "Come on. Something's bugging you."Kevin oppa said.

I answered, "Well, I kinda got kick out from my workplace." Then Kiseop oppa suggested, "I  got a job for you!" "Mwoya?"I asked.

"Well, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this is the only choice if you want to earn money." he said.

The next thing I knew....... I was in a cow costume handing out flyers for ice cream. Omma~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the good and bad side of being a dancing cow:

Good side-- The pay is quite high and I can eat ice-cream whenever I want!

Bad side-- I look like a fool~! Omma! Help me~!!!!!!!!!

So that's basically how my life as a dancing cow started.

(Author's p.o.v)

 

Big thanks to: miss501, sappireblues, samona. lizzie01 and Filzah_5 for supporting~!!   

Credits tofanoffanfics@heartcloud for the poster~!

Gomawo~!