Part IV - Final

His Hair, Her Hair [Four~ Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                — Ahjussi, can you reach that magazine for me, please? — _____ asked smiling.

                — This one? — he handed it to her.

                — Yes! Gamsahamnida~ — she went through the pages, then started to look for other interesting covers. ______ ended up grabbing two more magazines — Ahjussi, I'll take these three — she handed him the items.

                — Lose weight? You're not trying these crazy diets, are you? — he asked her.

                — Mwo? — she surprised — Anio! I'm taking this one because of the nails tutorial — she laughed a bit.

                — Good. I'd refuse to sell you this because of weight. Aish, crazy girls these days... So pretty, yet trying to be thin as a stick — he said — It's $ 13.

                — Don't worry, ahjussi, I'm not one of them — she laughed again and gave him the money.

                — Thank you, girl. I hope to see you again around here — he gave her a bag with the magazines.

                — Gamsahamnida, ahjussi! I'll be around — she smiled widely and left.

 

~~~

 

                Besides the street noises, the guys were silent. Hyunseung was paying attention to every single girl that passed by.

                — Are you not hungry anymore? — Doojoon asked.

                — Of course I am! Why do you ask?

                — You're not annoying me, asking how long it'll still take... — he pointed out.

                — That's because I know your umma's place is right on the corner passing that newsstand — he said still focusing on the girls' faces and hair.

                — Hyunseung-ah, please, don't tell me you're hoping to see her around here again.

                — You never know, hyung — he said, now looking across the street.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter