Part III

His Hair, Her Hair [Four~ Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                _____ had her earphones plugged in her ears, but you could stop the song and she wouldn’t notice. Her mind was replaying the scene she saw that afternoon, not because she broke up with her boyfriend (if she could call him like this in their situation), but she was trying to remember more details, something she could identify him, but nothing would some to her mind besides his hair. It had hit her inside, hard.

                — Nah, maybe it was just because I was nervous for breaking up with Jaeheon… — she wrongly thought, then stopped a bit to think — Aaack! — she ruffled her own hair, sighed and looked out the window.

                It was night already, and the image of his face wouldn’t leave her mind for nothing it this world.

                — Mr. Kimchi~ — she whined, hugging her teddy bear — Eottokhe?~ This guy won’t get out of my mind, and the only thing I know is his face, his hair. I don’t know his name, his college, work, I don’t know even where I can find him or if we’re going to meet again someday~ Aiish, this is so annoying! — she sank in her bed, ready to sleep.

 

~~~

 

                — Yah! Stop it, please! — Doojoon covered his ears.

                The boys were walking on the street, going home after college, and Hyunseung wouldn’t stop talking about his angel (how he nicknamed her) for a second since after lunch.

                — Hyung~ But I swear, this last class was so boring, I suddenly fell asleep and, I swear I’m telling the truth, I dreamed about her, her smile and her hair…

                — Wait, wait, did you say smile?

                — Yes, it was enchanting~

                — But you said that you just saw her face and her hair, you never said anything about her smile.

                — I know! But I dreamed about it anyway. And I still have her hair’s perfume right here — he pointed to his nose.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter